Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2012, 04:00 PM

20,893 posts, read 16,057,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Well I figured if it was ok for you to just make things up, then its also ok for others to do the same.
Wrong as usual... at least two different ways.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2012, 04:00 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,769,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Nobody is lying. You are merely demonstrating inexplicable ignorance.

The "long form" that was released is only part of the birth certificate maintained by the state. She saw the whole thing, but they release only a part. Here's what the whole thing looks like.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/bir...3final-acc.pdf

But they only release up to the line that says, "INFORMATION FOR ADMINISTRATIVE USE."

How do you still not remember this? You've been told dozens of times.

ROFLMAO - WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ??

That is no birth certificate - just a blank form from a gov site that is bullchit!

Old 05-17-2012, 04:01 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,827,461 times
Quote:
Nope, but are you now admitting you write your own bio, which is exactly what I said ages ago?

ooh please.. poor Obama, dont you guys ever stop?
I never said I haven't written bios and submitted them. I'll go further, I've written bios and had them printed, and somehow during editing errors got included that weren't in my original submission (like in the Who's Who I mentioned earlier). More than that, bios have been published that I didn't write or submit any info for, and they have also had errors.

When you supply PROOF that Obama wrote this bio, or reviewed it and okayed it, then you will have something. Until then, you have NOTHING.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:02 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,027,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawyer Disciple View Post
Yes and you do concur that back then in 1961 any parent or grandparent(s) could go to a satellite Dept of Health office and fill out a form that a birth had taken place at home (or in a boat for all that matters) and that forms information would be entered and a vital record would be created?
But thats not really the issue with the thread, dont let these lefties hijack this into a birther thread.

The issue with the thread is why Obama lied to a literary agent about where he was born, in order to get the agent to represent his book proposal to publishers.
Quote:
Wrong as usual... at least two different ways.

yeah, from the guy who wants to turn the thread into a birther thread.. FAIL!!

Old 05-17-2012, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Wrong, the writings come from the authors, TO the agents, again, they dont just randomly grab people off the street to write books.
Marketing blurbs normally do not come from the authors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest
YOU represent yourself to the agents by way of a bio, and then the agent, represents you to the publishers.
And how the agent chooses to represent you will generally have only the most causal relationship to whatever you provided them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest
Without your bio, the process doesnt begin.
Which has nothing to do with marketing blurbs.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:04 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,524,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Looks like Fukino LIED eh?

Yes! but...just seriously imagine being a local official in such an office as this and being faced with, Potentially one of the biggest scams in the nation. Imagine having the weight of possibly being the person to bring down a sitting president, but!
Then imagine it being this president that made history as he did, and for the issue of racist wrongs, rightfully so did he make history!

Imagine the horror of coming race riots if this president is proven to be what he likely is. Anyone that has lied can be given huge compassion and understanding in THIS, of all cases they have perhaps ever handled. Boggles the mind.....

Old 05-17-2012, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I never said I haven't written bios and submitted them. I'll go further, I've written bios and had them printed, and somehow during editing errors got included that weren't in my original submission (like in the Who's Who I mentioned earlier). More than that, bios have been published that I didn't write or submit any info for, and they have also had errors.

When you supply PROOF that Obama wrote this bio, or reviewed it and okayed it, then you will have something. Until then, you have NOTHING.
So you think you are more special than Obama, because you write your own bio, but Obama wasnt given the opportunity.

Tell me DC, why then would the literary agent pick Obama, to represent? Do you think they randomly found him in the white pages? If you do, you're a fool because agents dont take clients until AFTER you give them a bio of yourself. My internet company deals with over 1800 publishers, and every single one of them require you to send them a bio first, unless of course you're some well known individual, which Obama at the time, wasnt.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawyer Disciple View Post
Yes and you do concur that back then in 1961 any parent or grandparent(s) could go to a satellite Dept of Health office and fill out a form that a birth had taken place at home (or in a boat for all that matters) and that the information on that form would be entered and a vital record would be created?
Absolutely not. That is a just another Birther lie that never dies. Hawaiian law has never allowed such a casual registration of births.

Not that it matters of course, since we know for a fact that Obama was delivered in a hospital by an obstetrician and his birth certificate was transmitted to the state from that hospital.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Marketing blurbs normally do not come from the authors.

And how the agent chooses to represent you will generally have only the most causal relationship to whatever you provided them.

Which has nothing to do with marketing blurbs.
Dont be stupid, you arent in an agents marketing blurb, unless you're their client, and you dont become their client unless you give them a bio as to why they should represent you.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
ROFLMAO - WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ??
The CDC standard Birth certificate. It says right on it. Can't you read?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData
That is no birth certificate - just a blank form from a gov site that is bullchit!
And that "blank form" is filled out for every child born, and kept on file by the State.

That's what Fukino saw... but only the top third is what gets released even as a "long form."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies