Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 10:10 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,208,458 times

Advertisements

Ed,

What is your point in this thread? You've provided no evidence of "raving youth" committing violent acts. FWIW, I was at the Inner Harbor two weekends ago and while there were plenty of folks out, including black teens (gasp!!!), there was no violence or tension.

You need to stop being so obsessed with this; it's getting kind of creepy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2012, 10:47 PM

2,904 posts, read 6,915,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guestJ23 View Post
I haven't been on this forum long, but I already knew who posted this!

It wouldn't be this forum if it wasn't for the every other day, ' see how out of control these Blacks are!!' posts.

Keep up the good work
Yeah it's better to ignore the problem and hope it will go away right? There's a reason these threads exist, and that the comments of online articles from Yahoo and the like are filled to the brim with these sentiments...it's because people are getting fed up with hooliganism. These hooligans happen to be black, it doesn't mean that all black people are to blame, but it also doesn't mean that we need to tiptoe around the issue like you do.

Old 05-17-2012, 10:53 PM

2,548 posts, read 2,163,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Ed,

What is your point in this thread? You've provided no evidence of "raving youth" committing violent acts. FWIW, I was at the Inner Harbor two weekends ago and while there were plenty of folks out, including black teens (gasp!!!), there was no violence or tension.

You need to stop being so obsessed with this; it's getting kind of creepy.
To warn White people that Black people are out to get them. One could say he's a modern day Paul Revere, crossed with David Duke

Old 05-18-2012, 12:08 AM

191 posts, read 242,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedtodave View Post
Yeah it's better to ignore the problem and hope it will go away right? There's a reason these threads exist, and that the comments of online articles from Yahoo and the like are filled to the brim with these sentiments...it's because people are getting fed up with hooliganism. These hooligans happen to be black, it doesn't mean that all black people are to blame, but it also doesn't mean that we need to tiptoe around the issue like you do.
I could post similar threads about the crimes of White people, but I don't. Maybe you would be better off being against all kinds of crimes instead of singling out a particular race of people.

Also, forward the memo that all Black people are not to blame for crimes to the OP....because he seems to think so.

Old 05-18-2012, 01:15 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,194,526 times
Quote:
I haven't been on this forum long, but I already knew who posted this!

It wouldn't be this forum if it wasn't for the every other day, ' see how out of control these Blacks are!!' posts.

Keep up the good work
Are you denying that there is a problem with gangs?

Old 05-18-2012, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Are you denying that there is a problem with gangs?

Sure, Asian, Latino, Biker, Italian, Black...etc, gangs are a problem. What does that have to do with the subject at hand??

Old 05-18-2012, 01:47 AM

2,112 posts, read 2,596,120 times
Quote:
I could post similar threads about the crimes of White people, but I don't. Maybe you would be better off being against all kinds of crimes instead of singling out a particular race of people.

Also, forward the memo that all Black people are not to blame for crimes to the OP....because he seems to think so.
LOL @ whites who think most of us Blacks spend our time thinking about how we will harm White people. People need to stop thinking all interracial crime is racist.

Old 05-18-2012, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
I Knew that you didn't want to take it any further!

Since you are 'new' to the forum .. I'd suggest that you get to 'know' who posts some of these threads Before you pull out the 'Race' innuendos.
(You just may be surprised)
It is fruitless and pointless for me to start threads with links to White people killing their spouses, kidnapping and killing kids, burying people that they've murdered in their back yards...etc. The reasons for that is that when I see a White person, I don't automatically think of the above crimes and I'm not trying to get the thumbs up from people on here who do think like that.

It doesn't take me long to 'get it'; like I said before, I know what the purpose of these threads are. And if that's how you feel, be man enough to say it and not hide behind those innuendos that you speak of.

And you didn't answer the question- why is it so serious to you?

Old 05-18-2012, 02:00 AM

4,919 posts, read 4,833,765 times
Quote:
It is fruitless and pointless for me to start threads with links to White people killing their spouses, kidnapping and killing kids, burying people that they've murdered in their back yards...etc. The reasons for that is that when I see a White person, I don't automatically think of the above crimes and I'm not trying to get the thumbs up from people on here who do think like that.

It doesn't take me long to 'get it'; like I said before, I know what the purpose of these threads are. And if that's how you feel, be man enough to say it and not hide behind those innuendos that you speak of.

And you didn't answer the question- why is it so serious to you?
Not skilled in debates huh?

You brought up the .. I can pull up 'White Folks' threads .. I didn't!

I also didn't start This thread .. I just responded .. as my life's experiences would have me do!

(That last sentence should also answer your last question)

Old 05-18-2012, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Not skilled in debates huh?

You brought up the .. I can pull up 'White Folks' threads .. I didn't!

I also didn't start This thread .. I just responded .. as my life's experiences would have me do!

(That last sentence should also answer your last question)
I guess that means that what I said was so un-debatable that you just ignored it and declared that I'm 'not skilled in debates'. That's probably the first thing that you got right because I'm not interested in dissecting minute points. I'm interested in not wasting time by being clear,cut and to the point. As I said earlier, it wouldn't make sense to me to start a 'crazy arse White people' thread because I don't have an agenda against them.

I suppose from your admitted late night entertainment, you're not a stranger to wasting time with senseless activities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies