Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2012, 04:22 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,382,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Gay sex does not lead to pregnancy.
Neither does sex using contraceptives (at least most of the time).

Neither does sex where one or both are infertile.

What's your point?

Is marriage ONLY about having 'procreative sex' to you?

Nothing about love, friendship, commitment, support, dreams etc?

How sad.

Old 05-26-2012, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhornet View Post
Next we need to accept man-child lovers

If the homos need love, why cant they??
That's sick. If you seriously believe that child sexual abuse is a good thing or should be legalised, then you need to book yourself in for a visit to your pyschiatrist as soon as possible.

Old 05-26-2012, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallydude02 View Post
Well I guess since the main purpose of marriage is to have children, my 28 year old cousin apparently does not fit the mold. She has reproductive issues and cannot have children.

I guess I need to tell her she can't marry the man she loves.

Also for some people to bring up sex all of the time, if I'm not mistaken, it takes sex to produce children. Isn't that sort of "throwing the straight lifestyle" in everyone's faces?
The gay bashers always seem to obsess about sex acts.
Says much more about them than gay and lesbian people.

Old 05-26-2012, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
All these strawman arguments from the bigots amount to nothing.

Reproduction we now have surrogacy, lesbians and gays tend to befriend each other and if needs be, there is the opportunity to take or give one for the team and usually via IVF.

I really cannot see how anyone can deem it a choice as who in their right mind would "choose" to be different when there is so much hate and opposition?

You all sound just like the woos did here in SA prior to the gays getting their right to marry. Guess what?

The sky did not fall.
There was no judgement from gawd.
Schools did not promote a "gay lifestyle" - the only place it comes up in social studies and telling these folk that being different does not mean they are not human.
The woos went silent.
The gay parades are now small and mostly cross dressers and hardly make the evening news.
No church has ever been forced to marry gays or have been brought up in a court case for discrimination.

Gays will be with us for ever, it is an anomaly of nature and has been with us forever.

Even IF it is a choice, that choice is theirs and no one has any business meddling in other peoples sex lives.

Once the issue of gay marriage is accepted and signed into law, the "gay agenda" will go away.

Do you still see people picketing for interracial marriage?
Great points Seeker.

Old 05-26-2012, 04:42 AM

Here's a copy of North Carolina's Constitution the last time they amended it to 'defend' marriage.

Old 05-26-2012, 04:46 AM

The 'arguments' look VERY familiar....

Old 05-28-2012, 11:25 AM

2,469 posts, read 3,131,507 times
Jaymax,
You mean, some obsess about silly facts.

Like the fact of how YOU were created.

Like the fact of anatomy - what fits & what doesn't.

Like the fact of the health consequences of anal sex.

Like the United States CDC report on prevelence changing partners and spread of STDs & AIDS among homosexuals.

Silly silly facts!

Old 05-28-2012, 11:28 AM

2,469 posts, read 3,131,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
That's sick. If you seriously believe that child sexual abuse is a good thing or should be legalised, then you need to book yourself in for a visit to your pyschiatrist as soon as possible.
Jaymax, don't you see that this is exactly the mentality of justifying laws based on sexual deviations??

The APA has even redefined pedophilia & other "cases" have attempted to be made toward legalizing child sexual abuse by the same people who are supporting legally redefining marriage to include same-sex couples.

Old 05-28-2012, 11:30 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,205,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSoul View Post
Jaymax,
You mean, some obsess about silly facts.

Like the fact of how YOU were created.

Like the fact of anatomy - what fits & what doesn't.

Like the fact of the health consequences of anal sex.

Like the United States CDC report on prevelence changing partners and spread of STDs & AIDS among homosexuals.

Silly silly facts!
How about the fact that homosexuals can and do have children.

How about the fact that parts fit other parts too.

How about the fact that more heterosexuals have anal sex than homosexuals.

How about the fact that marriage reduces changing partners. And heterosexuals that change partners are not immune to AIDS, and all of the other STDs too.

How about the fact that lesbians have been proven to have lower rates of AIDS and other STDs than heterosexual women.

Old 05-28-2012, 03:17 PM

2,203 posts, read 5,084,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
How about the fact that homosexuals can and do have children.

How about the fact that parts fit other parts too.

How about the fact that more heterosexuals have anal sex than homosexuals.

How about the fact that marriage reduces changing partners. And heterosexuals that change partners are not immune to AIDS, and all of the other STDs too.

How about the fact that lesbians have been proven to have lower rates of AIDS and other STDs than heterosexual women.

I agree..this person doesn't care about the real facts...he/she just wants to pick and choose statistics to fit his/her agenda. Heteros have statistics too.
I was raised in a disfunctional hetero home and I'm a happily divorced parent...kids don't NEED anything as long as they have a responsible adult to care for and love them.
I've also never heard of all this anal damage you speak of SuperSoul. LMAO
I also don't think gays are "in your face". I'm not a fan of marriage for myself...so should I expect straight couples to hide away so I don't have to witness any PDA?
I think not. You seem way too concerned with the gays and what they're doing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies