Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 02:57 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,207,203 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
This comes from the same person that thinks that herman "uncle ruckus" cain is a genius
now here is a good example of your racist crap
let a black person speak against obama and they are an "uncle tom"
you people have the most twisted little minds
I guess Bill Clinton got put in his place too when he called Obama's
team a fairy tail?? Oh how he was put down by daring to say anything, called a racist too, and poor old Bill was shocked since HE was the real first black president! And who I voted for twice
Bill had since enough to know to win an election you have to go to the middle of the road
not Obama, what a piece of slime

Old 05-21-2012, 02:58 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Topic isnt Bush, and people absolutely did disagree with Bush on the debt, and TARP, what fricken world do you live in.
No tea party marches on bush? Tell me why?

Old 05-21-2012, 03:00 PM

1,020 posts, read 1,712,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post

I got more......... lots more. Dont test me
We won't test you, therefore sparing you even more embarassment!
Does the phrase "one tick pony" mean anything to you? Of course, it would NOT be a white or palomino pony!

Old 05-21-2012, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
I have found most mods on here to lean to the left ..oops this won't stay!
Thats a huge lie!

Old 05-21-2012, 03:09 PM

4,255 posts, read 3,479,228 times
Quote:
This is much different. Never seen this before.

I bet many I could name on here laughed or smiled.....in general felt good when they saw this

Is it realy any different then king george made to look like a chimp? Many laughed at that, if they were black and laughing does that make then racist?

Old 05-21-2012, 03:10 PM

290 posts, read 176,229 times
Quote:
This is much different. Never seen this before.

I bet many I could name on here laughed or smiled.....in general felt good when they saw this
That's because its funny their slick. Really loosen the tie and kick ya shoes off and have a laugh...

Old 05-21-2012, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
I want to hear it too...It isn't just the "RW" he hates..he hates whites in general and it is so overt in all his posts throughout on this board. Just regurgitate it enemy country..you will feel better! I have seen situations where affirmative action has allowed less qualified blacks to be hired in a position instead of the more qualified white person. I have also seen a black person who was put in that situation fail miserably at the job and immediately accuse white people for his incompetency at the job..full circle..like a dog chasing his tail
And how did you know this? Did you do the hiring? Or do you just (like most conservatives)assume no blacks could ever be more qualified than a white so he/she most be affirmative action?

Old 05-21-2012, 03:19 PM

2,553 posts, read 2,435,555 times
If you look at the graph, the hate groups have been increasing steadily from 2000-2011....all through the Bush years too.

Old 05-21-2012, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Unfortunately it is true, why is it that whenever someone points out the racial attacks it is always "pulling out the race card"? Where have you been during the republican primaries? rick "churchlady" santorum did it by referring to blacks as "them", newt "the faithful" gingrich even suggested that our children become janitors. They even had the audacity to bring in a token like herman "uncle ruckus" cain to say the other things about blacks that they dare not say and than got rid of his ignorant ass when he was no longer needed. mitt "I'm rich b*tch" romney does not have clue about what goes on in the rest of America neverless the black community.
How about that ignorant azz governor in Arizona putting her finger in the president's face like he was child? would she had done that to the bushes or to clinton? I don't think so! What about that punk ass congressman that called him a liar in the middle of congressional session? Please tell me when was the last time did you hear of that happening?

President Obama has received more death threats than any other president of the United States since Lincoln....but people like yourself claim that blacks are pulling out the race card. But I guess he and his supporters should remain quiet and let the racist and the truely ignorant say and do whatever that they want and not say anything!
You nailed it They want us toshut upp so they can spew all the hate they have. When wedon'tt and fight back they get very angry

Old 05-21-2012, 03:24 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,014 times
Quote:
My problem is that the rw of this Country has displayed unprecendented hate for a President since 2008. Then they deny deny deny.
Funny thing is, ask them how would they fix it and you'll hear silence. They'll just cut everything and let "capitalism" fix itself which has proven not to be true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies