Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 09:15 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times

Advertisements

According to the RWNJs the primary requirement to be President is to be WHITE for at least 10 generations (that would exclude most southerners) and be a card carrying member of the Birch John Society.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2012, 09:18 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
There are two parties in America, the Republicans and the communists.
Supporting obama is supporting communism.. And many on the demo side don't even realize what Adolph obama is doing to you...

Please open a book. I would suggest The Communist Manifesto, but frankly it seems that a dictionary is the appropriate starting point.

Old 05-23-2012, 09:20 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Supporting obama is supporting communism.. And many on the demo side don't even realize what Adolph obama is doing to you...
There are two parties in America, Democrats and the Christian Taliban. Supporting the GOP is supporting the American version of Sharia Law.

Yeah, sweeping generalizations really DO sound stupid, don't they...

Old 05-23-2012, 09:23 AM

6,464 posts, read 13,440,203 times
Quote:
That's only one party. What's the other one?

Old 05-23-2012, 09:32 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
Democrats hate stupidity.

Republicans embrace it.

And birthers are just a small part of it.

/thread

Old 05-23-2012, 09:44 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:

In a forum where dumb comments are routine, this one stands out.

Old 05-23-2012, 09:49 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Obama grew up in INDONESIA and Hawaii far removed from the rest of the 48 continental states had different values growing up like religion politics.
So, in your erudite opinion, Hawaiians and Alaskans arent "real 'Murricans"?

Old 05-23-2012, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeNomad View Post
Do I believe Obama was born here in the U.S.? Nope sure don't. Call it what you want IDC. I believe his Grandmother over his lying butt.That combined with the fact it took him oh 2 years to release his BC and he still won't release his college records and has spent over 1 million making sure we can't see them is a bit suspicious.
Oh boy. I thought you couldnt have multiple accounts?

Old 05-23-2012, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeNomad View Post
The facts are what makes me say he ISN'T a citizen of my country. We can either rant over this or proceed with the thread. Nothing you say matters to me anyways so continue if it makes you feel any better.
The motto of the GOP.

Old 05-23-2012, 09:53 AM

8,560 posts, read 11,214,794 times
Looks like the banner in the background might say, 'The Young Turks', but not sure. The guy talking was more about expressing what he thinks than discussing the Congressman's speech which was more about...

'I don't know whether Barack Obama was born in the United States or not' then adds, 'But I do know this, in his heart he's not an American'

To which, in this Congressman's new congressional district race which - according to the Turk - is more Dem than Rep, he received applause.

So the Turk goes on to criticize the Congressman for expressing what is in the congressman's own heart. Then, refutes the Congressman by quoting his 'backpedaling' on his statement where he says...'He's has full confidence in Obama's citizenship'. Well, he never refuted the O's citizenship, he just said he didn't know. Frankly, like the congressman's district I'm 50/50 on the birther question. More simply because I take the O'man to be a fraud.

But the Congressman clarifies his 'not an American in his heart' statement, saying he doesn't believe the Obama shares his the congressman's belief in American exceptionalism, to which I heartily agree.

Of course, the Turk never discusses American exceptionalism, he just continues to attempt to ridicule the Congressman for what really was the Turk's own misinterpretation of the Congressman's statement and intent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies