Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2012, 01:21 PM

2,385 posts, read 1,587,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
Deflect? What are you talking about? We have a poster posting about the superiority of the white culture and his anti-semitic views. Isn't that the very definition of a neo-Nazi?
No it is not. He is clinging very proudly to his European heritage. That's all. No need for deflection.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2012, 01:21 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeNomad View Post
He was German. Austria was once a part of Germany which is why more than 90% of the population decided to reunite with Germany.Just like there were Germans in France,Poland etc etc...Germany was destroyed and split up that doesn't mean German's weren't in other countries. He was biologically German.
Other way around, one more time, read more, they share a common language and FYI the Nazis were working behind the screens from the begining to bring down the Austrian government and put in their puppets. I am from Bavaria and we were once a Nation unto ourselves and I can tell you I am not an Austrian, we are Germanic by tribal ties only and even those differ, those in the north do not even look the same as those in the south. I would suggest you take a trip to Europe, especially Germany, it would do you wonders, plus the food is great and the beer is the way beer is supposed to be.

Old 05-23-2012, 01:22 PM

290 posts, read 176,257 times
I know when and where he was born. Jeez. He is biologically German. Are you not getting what I am saying. Just because after ww1 Poland took part of what was Germany it didn't turn the people who live in the German area into Poles. They were still German.

Old 05-23-2012, 01:22 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
OH GAWD!!!! What will the French do?????

It's the end of the world as we know it!!!

Run and hide Muslimophobes, run and hide!!!!

Old 05-23-2012, 01:23 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,474,269 times
Quote:
DNA links prove Jews are a

My opinion would get me banned. Let's leave it at that.
White Jewish people are still white.

So why would your opinion get you banned? Have you not seen the numerous racial threads here in sunny P&OC? Please post your opinion, we all would like to know what it is.

22,923 posts, read 15,487,222 times
Quote:
Hitler was a German Nationalist. He cared about the German people.
He didn't care a squat about the Germans as a people! He cared only inasmuch as he wanted HIS country to be at the pinnacle of domination of all others. In that regard he's the same as Muhammad himself. Had Hitler been born a Greek his song would have remained the same, different words perhaps but same tired old lyrics.

He played the German people like a used violin; telling them they were being denied their rightful heritage and it was all the fault of those nasty jews among others.

Yapping about how a certain segmant of society is being unfairly diparaged is the oldest trick in the book to get yourself hoisted onto their shoulders and made leader of the parade. Just look at your own politicians to see stirling examples of this very behaviour still being effective to this day.

290 posts, read 176,257 times
White's are not jewish Jews are not white. Simple. Read the link.

Old 05-23-2012, 01:25 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,452,545 times
Quote:
I know when and where he was born. Jeez. He is biologically German. Are you not getting what I am saying. Just because after ww1 Poland took part of what was Germany it didn't turn the people who live in the German area into Poles. They were still German.
I think Teutonic is the better word, rather than German. There were tribes of people long before the nation of Germany existed. That's "ethnicity" again.

Old 05-23-2012, 01:27 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,279,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
You do. Ever heard of Dearborn Michigan, just for one enclave. They're everywhere. As long as legal immigration exists there will be Muslims accessing it.
Don't christians do that, too?
Or is it only muslims?
What about other religions?

How about no one of any religion can immigrate to the US.
Would that work for you?

Old 05-23-2012, 01:29 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,452,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Don't christians do that, too?
Or is it only muslims?
What about other religions?

How about no one of any religion can immigrate to the US.
Would that work for you?
Yes.

Islam is more a cult than a religion. It should be outlawed. And I base my opinion on their treatment of women, human rights, tolerance of extremists and reluctance to speak out against them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies