Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 05:41 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
The sky is falling! Everyone run for your bombshelters!
The patented comeback, when there are no words, no ground for support, is sarcasm.

It must be part of the curriculum at universities these days, because all of you do it on command. It's just more of the same from the indoctrinated masses. The sheep who have had the ability to define right from wrong bred out of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2012, 05:41 PM

3,064 posts, read 2,638,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
The sky is falling! Everyone run for your bombshelters!
Maybe you don't find it a big deal but some of us, I would wager most of us, care about the safety and privacy of ourselves and our daughters and most of us are not happy with the long, overreach of the government poking around and trying to force perverted changes on our long established society in the name of "civil rights" for mentally ill people that go way beyond compassion and tolerance.

Old 05-24-2012, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Obviously the far left approves of the replacement of the Dept. of Justice with the Dept. of Social Just-Us.

Doesn't the Obama/Eric Holder DOJ have serious work to attend to like turning over all the info. about Operation Fast & Furious and holding those who force the sale to straw purchasers known to be felons accountable?

Shouldn't they be prosecuting those banks/mortgage companies involved in robo-signing forclosures?

Shouldn't they be charging Jon Corzine and those at MF Global involved with stealing money from clients segregated accounts instead of allowing them to walk free?

Or is it cr*p like this which takes priority in what is important?

Quote of the day!

Old 05-24-2012, 05:47 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,328,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Or is it cr*p like this which takes priority in what is important?
And we are probably going to see more and more of this nonsense as the election cycle continues and Obama continues to "evolve". I'm waiting to hear that secretly he always felt like he had a woman trapped inside him trying to break free.

Old 05-24-2012, 05:48 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
If I hear the phrase "biological father" or Biological Male...I am going to throw up! Your sex is based on biology--not some strange idea that you might have in your brain that is no physical...I don't care if you are a man and you have 72 lesbian virgins dancing in your head- and you think you are a lesbian locked in a man's body---You are either born tucked in or TUCKED OUT- if you have genitals that protrude--YOU are a male....where did all this stuff start- If I have a fantasy that I am a woman....that does not alter my sex- biology 101....sex- male - female...got it?

Old 05-24-2012, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
If I hear the phrase "biological father" or Biological Male...I am going to throw up! Your sex is based on biology--not some strange idea that you might have in your brain that is no physical...I don't care if you are a man and you have 72 lesbian virgins dancing in your head- and you think you are a lesbian locked in a man's body---You are either born tucked in or TUCKED OUT- if you have genitals that protrude--YOU are a male....where did all this stuff start- If I have a fantasy that I am a woman....that does not alter my sex- biology 101....sex- male - female...got it?
Get a barf bag ready and read on:

Part 1: The Coming Nightmare of a “Transsexual Rights and Hate Crimes" Law in Massachusetts

Old 05-24-2012, 06:30 PM

4,486 posts, read 5,223,738 times
i'm pro gay-rights, support same sex marriage and i'm sympathetic to the unique situation of transgendered and transsexual individuals but there is something about this particular story that just sets off alarms.

Anyway, since gender neutral facilities are available I don't understand what the problem is.

Old 05-24-2012, 06:36 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,938,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post

Obama must be counting on huge numbers of the LGBT vote cause he's losing a lot of other votes with these extreme overreaching acts.
LOL you honestly believe this man is cutting off his genitals and getting sex reassignment surgery in an elaborate scam to go into women's bathrooms?

Any joker can put on makeup and women's clothing and go to women's restrooms anywhere like a mall if they have a pervy fetish. I think you're a bit confused about human nature here.

Old 05-24-2012, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaBeurman View Post
i'm pro gay-rights, support same sex marriage and i'm sympathetic to the unique situation of transgendered and transsexual individuals but there is something about this particular story that just sets off alarms.

Anyway, since gender neutral facilities are available I don't understand what the problem is.
Ask this guy what the problem is. There were gender neutral facilities at the school. Its NEVER enough. We are all getting the picture.

Old 05-24-2012, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
LOL you honestly believe this man is cutting off his genitals and getting sex reassignment surgery in an elaborate scam to go into women's bathrooms?

Any joker can put on makeup and women's clothing and go to women's restrooms anywhere like a mall if they have a pervy fetish. I think you're a bit confused about human nature here.
I don't care what his reason is. He doesn't belong there. He should not be legally allowed to use the women's bathroom.

Hear that Obama! Women want their own bathroom.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies