Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2012, 08:15 AM

2,887 posts, read 2,633,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Here's a few more for you to boycott:

Allstate
Amazon
American Airlines
Apple
Applebee's
Best Buy
Clorox
Coca-Cola
Costco
Delta Airlines
Ford
Gap
General Motors
Gerber Baby Products
Google
Hilton Hotels
Home Depot
IMB
Levi's
Marriot International
McDonald's
Microsoft
Nationwide
Nike
Olive Garden
Pepsico
Proctor and Gamble
Red Lobster
Rite Aid
Sears
Southwest Airlines
Starbucks
State Farm
Target
United Airlines
UPS
Walgreens
Walt Disney Company

Companies that Support Gay Rights - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

And that's not even the full list. Here. You can use this to decide which companies to boycott. The list gets bigger every year, so you better stock up now. You'll be living in a bunker eventually.

Human Rights Campaign
Where are the links to these companies homosexual ads?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2012, 08:39 AM

20,706 posts, read 19,346,662 times
If it were an instance of organic social freedom, I really don't care a whole lot. However two white, gay men with their adopted, brown children just stinks of SWPL, Malthusian doctrine. It just hints of "death to the breeders". I will be cutting up my JCP card today.

Old 06-01-2012, 08:51 AM

1,909 posts, read 3,781,065 times
Was the JC Penny in San Fransisco?

Old 06-01-2012, 08:52 AM

33,521 posts, read 37,118,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
That is just plain silly. Take a young male or female- with no sexual orientation what so ever..put that young person on a desert island. THEN expose that person to a sexual practice...such as homosexuality...Seeing that this experimental person has had not sexual experience what so ever- I am sure through the addiction to pleasure- you can create a homo-sexual- You are kidding yourself if you think this is untrue- Human beings are capable of all sorts of adaptations.

The idea that a young person will come up with the idea of putting a penis in his mouth all on his own is absurd- This is a not a product of nature- It comes from human imagination...it must be suggested.

Explain to me how straight men in prison will find a submissive cell mate to preform oral sex on them...explain- Is that prisoner a homo-sexual or has he just adapted?
No, no, no, people are born to become attracted to either the same sex or the opposite sex, depending how their brain is configured....If you think that you could be stranded with someone of the same sex and become sexually attracted to them, then you are either a bi-sexual or a repressed homosexual...Never in a million years could I ever be sexually attracted to another man.

You shouldn't believe all those prison stories...Sure it happens, but I very much doubt that any straight men would go there willingly, and it's not nearly as common as Hollywood would have you believe.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:02 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,813,287 times
Now here is what I am wondering about the add that I have not seen - depicting two gay "fathers"...how did these people become fathers if they are gay? Call me dumb- I don't understand.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:06 AM

33,521 posts, read 37,118,345 times
Quote:
This is a powerful point. You will see in the future - for instance in China because of their Draconian and cultural preference for males they have a problem- There are millions upon millions of males that will never find a female partner. There are three alternatives left for this government to manage a mismanaged out come. One is to encourage an industry of prostitution....secondly programs will be put in place to encourage and normalize homo-sexuality- and lastly building up a huge military force that must be deployed eventually.
Wow, you sure do have a lot of fears, don't you...First of all you are grossly exaggerating the male to female ratio in China. The actual numbers are 1.06 males per female....Does this mean that the US has too many females at .97 males per female, a bigger ratio difference than China?....
The facts make the rest of your post moot.....You really should check your facts before posting, because when you post nonsense like this, you are sure to get called on it.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:07 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,195,922 times
Quote:
Now here is what I am wondering about the add that I have not seen - depicting two gay "fathers"...how did these people become fathers if they are gay? Call me dumb- I don't understand.
Adoption, surrogacy, you know the same methods the some heterosexual couples use to become parents.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:15 AM

3,045 posts, read 3,191,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
If it were an instance of organic social freedom, I really don't care a whole lot. However two white, gay men with their adopted, brown children just stinks of SWPL, Malthusian doctrine. It just hints of "death to the breeders". I will be cutting up my JCP card today.
Bahaha, I won't even set foot in that store and you have an actual card from them?

Quote:
Wow, you sure do have a lot of fears, don't you...First of all you are grossly exaggerating the male to female ratio in China. The actual numbers are 1.06 males per female....Does this mean that the US has too many females at .97 males per female, a bigger ratio difference than China?....
The facts make the rest of your post moot.....You really should check your facts before posting, because when you post nonsense like this, you are sure to get called on it.
1.06 is a suasage fest, especially when you look at how many people they have. It is an issue for young men in China.

Quote:
Here is something that people do not want to consider..I have repeatedly seen "gay couples"...where one person is very passive and for all intent and purpose has no sexual drive..where as the other is very masculine and aggressive and does have an intense sexual drive. Some of the later types have had and can have sex with females...but prefer to have an arrangement with the passive sexless male.
You've seen that? Been watching adult movies sounds more like it.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:18 AM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,684,999 times
That's great. I enjoy diversity

Old 06-01-2012, 09:27 AM

10,092 posts, read 8,200,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Smart move - **** off at least half their customer base.

Actually it's a really smart marketing move, and that's why Penny's did it. Penny's is trying to move into a younger, trendier demographic. Young people don't hate gay people--they think all the gay bashing is crazy and ugly. It's a brilliant way for Penny's to reshape their image from dowdy to "hip."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies