Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2012, 11:00 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,382,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I know and am friends with a few gay people as well(so much for the posters who say that I "hate" gays). They are rather low-key as well. It is a vocal minority(the gay army) , the media, and the Democratic Party that is "in your face" and that has an agenda to push.

Apparently some people on this forum have bought into the propaganda. Seriously, I can tolerate my gay friends more then I can the self proclaimed supporters of "gay rights" who self identify as heterosexuals on this forum.
The old "I don't hate........." "I have friends who are......" line every bigot seems to come up with at some stage to try to show they aren't a bigot.

"Friends" that you 'tolerate"?

"Friends" that you think are "deviants"?

LOL! Classic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2012, 11:01 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,772,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
The old "I don't hate........." "I have friends who are......" line every bigot seems to come up with at some stage to try to show they aren't a bigot.

"Friends" that you 'tolerate"?

"Friends" that you think are "deviants"?

LOL! Classic.
I always wonder if people like that actually tell their friends they think they are deviant, unnatural abominations. I doubt it seeing as they would no longer have such "friends".

Old 06-02-2012, 11:03 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,563,668 times
Of course the "Million Moms" would be angry at JC Penney! They must be angry that two Gay men in a Ad might upset the bland fashion style that their current spokes Lesbian woman Ellen DeGeneres displays!

Trust me! No decent self respecting Gay man would ever be caught shopping at a JC Penney!
(PS: unless he was shopping with his Grandmother!)

Old 06-02-2012, 11:06 AM

716 posts, read 558,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Homophobia is not natural and quite abnormal. Real men have no problem with gays. Your posts quite emphatically indicate your'e compensating for your own insecurities by putting on this macho facade.
I'm not compensating for anything here. We're just talking. The fact you don't "fit in" and see me as threat cracks me up. If I really want to shame you, I could with ease. Bank on that fact. John Wayne would cry at times with what I can and have done.

Old 06-02-2012, 11:11 AM

6,486 posts, read 6,387,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBandit View Post
They already went beyond "closed doors" when they threw that ad in trying to set forth an agenda to promote their gay rights that most of us could give a hoot about. So much so, you won't ever see me "us" sticking up for them. I mean, why would we...we're not gay.
Idk, the same reason I'd hope you'd stick up for a black man who was a victim of a hate crime, or a woman who was a victim of rape?

The homosexuals have done nothing we (heterosexuals, in general) haven't done, in terms of letting the world know what and how we are. And even if we all agreed to call this "the gay agenda", so what? Doesn't make any of it wrong.

Quote:
This ^ is why I don't like gay people. So, I'm the one with the problem and the abnormal one now? Hahaha *Hint* real men don't like gays! LOL
You were just telling me how real men like to hold each other's hands or something like that; make up your mind!

Old 06-02-2012, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
Of course the "Million Moms" would be angry at JC Penney! They must be angry that two Gay men in a Ad might upset the bland fashion style that their current spokes Lesbian woman Ellen DeGeneres displays!

Trust me! No decent self respecting Gay man would ever be caught shopping at a JC Penney!
(PS: unless he was shopping with his Grandmother!)
All the straight men used to shop at JCP because we liked cheap clothes and don't care about being "trendy" or fashionable in the least. We'll have to explore new avenues now thanks to the CEOs brain farts of who they are really selling to.

Old 06-02-2012, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
Idk, the same reason I'd hope you'd stick up for a black man who was a victim of a hate crime, or a woman who was a victim of rape?

The homosexuals have done nothing we (heterosexuals, in general) haven't done, in terms of letting the world know what and how we are. And even if we all agreed to call this "the gay agenda", so what? Doesn't make any of it wrong.

You were just telling me how real men like to hold each other's hands or something like that; make up your mind!
I have several black friends who don't like gays anymore than I the "cracker" do. Rest assured though even though "we" don't like it...we'd be the first ones for them to tag team us in when they got into trouble. We're all guys EVERYONE wants on their side. No, I wouldn't let one get the "beat down" if I saw it. Hell, four on one...that looks like you need a real man to save yo a**! LOL

Old 06-02-2012, 11:16 AM

6,486 posts, read 6,387,936 times
Quote:
All the straight men used to shop at JCP because we liked cheap clothes and don't care about being "trendy" or fashionable in the least. We'll have to explore new avenues now thanks to the CEOs brain farts of who they are really selling to.
Actually, the only thing determining that you must shop elsewhere is your own opposition of the BUMBUMBUM "gay agenda".

Old 06-02-2012, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
Actually, the only thing determining that you must shop elsewhere is your own opposition of the BUMBUMBUM "gay agenda".
Nah, I just found I like Kohl's better. Better yet, I don't give them any of my money for pooping on straight men who's taste in fashion isn't the best and we don't really care or know any better. WAL-MART clothes are alright too. You won't find many gay men shopping for clothes there either. Don't bite on the hand that feeds you. Soccer Moms quit buying there because of Ellen for their husbands, sons and boyfriends who could care less about fashion already. That didn't seem to strike a nerve. Most men at least thought they could tame her and make her straight. Now we've just given up as it's a lost cause. "Don't shop there honey".

Old 06-02-2012, 11:38 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,382,736 times
Quote:
How are my posts "lies" - would you care to explain that one for the CD audience?
Quote:
No, they aren't famous - but both of them are well known and respected in the community - and I respect the good work that they do - and do count them as my friends and brothers - which means that I have a responsibility to gently correct them - as I hope they will do for me also if I am treading a bad path.

"I shall be my brothers keeper".
LOL! How will you 'gently correct them"? Suggest they try to 'pray-away-the-gay"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies