Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 11:09 AM

4,428 posts, read 4,482,098 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Yes, there are certainly dangerous left-wing extremist elements out there. But what you conveniently left out is that there are also dangerous right-wing extremist elements out there. Hmmm... For the sake of full disclosure, let's look at what your own link says about both of them, shall we?

So while the Occupy folks may be dumb, they're largely just a nuisance, and the biggest escalating threat that the FBI sees is from the extreme right, not the extreme left. In other words, YOUR OWN LINK TOTALLY CONTRADICTS WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.

So either you don't even read real information - much less the very info links you post - before formulating and posting an opinion, or you just revel in disconnecting yourself from reality through extreme intellectual dishonesty. Please tell us, which is it?
No,

I left that stuff out intentionally. It doesn't make me dishonest. You're one of the few Libs that actually reads these linked article. And yes I read it.

I knew it would come back on me.

So, since we've established that Democrats are also dangerous, are we going to quibble over which one is worse and to what degree?

Are you going to say, "Yeah But - The Conservatives are worse"?

That ain't going to fly.

I can tell you right now that the majority of Conservatives are against far right extremists.

Tea Party folks want fiscal responsibility. They are not extremists.

The Difference:

Whenever a Leftwing extremist group gets into the spotlight - mainstream, non-violent Democrats support them. Almost eager and gleeful with every smashed window. It is hard to believe that Democrats condone damaging someone's private property.. The protester doesn't reimburse the property owner. They just go home and leave the vandalized building to be repaired at someone else's expense.

And since OWS isn't doing any good - all they are doing is bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2012, 11:12 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
No one spit on anyone and that has been repeatedly, repeatedly debunked but you leftists keep trotting that old chestnut out now matter how times you're called on it. Stop being willfully obtuse.

Oh hell, quit lying.
Debunked by who? The people who did the spitting and N word yelling? In other news husband says wife lying got black eye from fall not fist pounding

Old 06-03-2012, 11:12 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,811,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
No,
I left that stuff out intentionally. It doesn't make me dishonest.
Yes, it does. You are purposely trying to spread lies and distort the truth to spread BS right wing propaganda. Even in your own link itself it says the right wing violence has soared since the mid 80's and to the president day, not to mention are a major concern to the FBI and terrorist task forces.

Old 06-03-2012, 11:18 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times
Quote:
No,

I left that stuff out intentionally. It doesn't make me dishonest. You're one of the few Libs that actually reads these linked article. And yes I read it.

So, since we've established that Democrats are also dangerous, are we going to quibble over which one is worse and to what degree?

That ain't going to fly.

I can tell you right now that the majority of Conservatives are against far right extremists.

Tea Party folks want fiscal responsibility. They are not extremists.

The Difference:

Whenever a Leftwing extremist group gets into the spotlight - mainstream, non-violent Democrats support them. Almost eager and gleeful with every smashed window. It is hard to believe that Democrats condone damaging someone's private property.. The protester doesn't reimburse the property owner. They just go home and leave the vandalized building to be repaired at someone else's expense.

And since OWS isn't doing any good - all they are doing is bad.
What about this is fiscal
Tea Party Tries to Segregate North Carolina Schools | Care2 Causes

Old 06-03-2012, 11:24 AM

7,800 posts, read 10,107,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
I can think of one reason, I would vote for Obama.

If it would keep anyone you would support out of the White House, that would be reason enough.

I would have voted Buddy Roemer (even though I don't agree with him 100%) or would have seriously considered John Huntsmen (I voted for him in the primary) over Obama, but the rest of castaways that the party presented, not a snowballs chance in hell.
Mitt Romney IS who Obama would be if he were White.

The RINOpublican Party sickens me. A sea of fakes. We need a real conservative party in this nation to sort out the mess made by the RINOs and Democrats

Old 06-03-2012, 11:28 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
You knock down Occupy protesters and don't mention the crazy Tea Party folks that showed up to rallies with weapons in full sight? OK. Whatever.
One Tea Party attendee in Arizona had a weapon and when reported by the MSM they showed a picture of him that showed only his arms, hands, and shoulders where the weapon was slung. Before it was over Fox and bloggers had showed the whole man and we all remember what race he was.

Can you cite several or a few more instances of people attending Tea Party functions with weapons? Can you prove that these people were real or some of the other thoughts.

Old 06-03-2012, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
It's called intimidation.

Oh, those Tea Party folks that spit at people walking up the steps to Capitol Hill.

Look, you can find morons in ANY group. So, this discussion is not a productive one.
Are you saying that those people who allegedly spit at the Black Caucus members that were marching along with Madame Pelosi? I didn't know that human lips were considered weapons.

Old 06-03-2012, 11:30 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,727,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
You don't even know what your teabagger brethren are doing?

Automatic Weapons at Political Rally - YouTube

How do they know those are automatic weapons? Look like semi-auto sporting carbines to me Typical ignorant sensatioanlism...

Old 06-03-2012, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
You don't even know what your teabagger brethren are doing?

Automatic Weapons at Political Rally - YouTube
Did Crooks and Liars bother to prove that those two fools were not people who were actually posing for their cameras? I guess you and C & L don't know that in most states automatic weapons are illegal since the US says they are. Nice try but just another deflection attempt by you.

Old 06-03-2012, 11:35 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
No,

So you knew your own link contradicted you, and you left that part out just to make yourself look foolish when I pointed it out to you? That is a truly fascinating strategy for total failure. I'm sure this all makes sense to you, somehow...

Quote:

That ain't going to fly.
So if we've just established that Democrats are "dangerous", then clearly, according to your link, Republicans are also "dangerous". And yes, it WILL fly that they are even MORE dangerous than the Democrats. Just using your own logic...

Quote:
That's idiotic, and you know it... (or maybe you don't). The Democratic party does not condone the destruction of private property.

Also, for the record, I'm not strictly a "Lib", and I think the OWS people share much in common with you when it comes to the intelligence with which they articulate opinions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies