Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2012, 05:49 PM

2,729 posts, read 5,371,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
Oh you have to be kidding. Threatens...OMG. I can't deal with you anymore, seriously...are are TOO MUCH. You seem to have this habit of insulting people and telling people what to do.

You not talking to dogs or your wife here. Learn how to play nice.
I feel kind of badly for you, honestly. I've proven you wrong so often that you have to resort to petty, silly insults like this?

Implying that I'm some sort of misogynist or tyrant?

You're quite a piece of work.

Maybe you should stick to things like claiming that Bill Clinton pushed Welfare Reform through Congress...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2012, 05:51 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I just clicked on the link and read it. Interesting that it begins

"The Tea Party movement spontaneously formed in 2009 from the reaction of the American people to fiscally irresponsible actions of the federal government, misguided “stimulus” spending, bailouts and takeovers of private industry."

So it wasn't until 2009 that the government began to spend taxpayer dollars recklessly? You mean Obama began the 2 unpaid for wars in Afghanistan and Iraq? Obama signed into law the unpaid for Medicare Modernization Act of 2003 that is costing taxpayers billions? Did Obama ask Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for $440 billion dollars so low income people, specifically minorities, could purchase homes they otherwise could not afford? Did he ask the lenders to relax the qualifications for people with lousy credit? Did Obama ask Congress to use taxpayer dollars to cover these downpayments? Which President raised the debt ceiling 18 times? Obama?

No, so how do you explain that this group formed in 2009?
Everything has its limits. When any problems reaches critical mass that is when citizens take action. Libs though want to believe that this administration is just being picked on. Where were the Democrats to form a similar organization when these highly priced wars were going on? Pot, kettle, black.

Old 06-03-2012, 05:55 PM

2,239 posts, read 3,230,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big George View Post
I feel kind of badly for you, honestly. I've proven you wrong so often that you have to resort to petty, silly insults like this?

Implying that I'm some sort of misogynist or tyrant?

You're quite a piece of work.

Maybe you should stick to things like claiming that Bill Clinton pushed Welfare Reform through Congress...
Ok...this is when the ignore feature comes in handy. I am not getting into a petty argument with you anymore mister know-it-all that is always right. Have a blessed evening and PEACE!

Old 06-03-2012, 06:00 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Everything has its limits. When any problems reaches critical mass that is when citizens take action. Libs though want to believe that this administration is just being picked on. Where were the Democrats to form a similar organization when these highly priced wars were going on? Pot, kettle, black.
TEA PARTY does not care about any of that. They only are angry about this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

14,268 posts, read 18,933,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
He killed bin laden or did you mean seal team 6? As far as the rest of your list, if this is the best the dems can do, he's done. Even people in his own party(Corey booker, and the gov of mass) called him out about Bain capital. Telling him to shut up, Bain has been good for their states.
Obama isn't criticizing companies for free enterprise. He's asking Romney to explain why he is a better leader and job creator.

Romney was a very unpopular governor, yet the people who want to elect him can't seem to get that through their thick heads. I remember when the Republicans kept pushing the McCain-Palin ticket saying that she was qualified to be VP because she was Governor of Alaska. Now they're saying how someone managed the governorship isn't important, but his experience with Bain Capital is. Massachusetts was #47 in job creation when Romney was governor. He couldn't even win the Senate seat and now wants people to forget what kind of a leader he was by focusing on his years with Bain Capital. That was in 1984 people! Why are they talking so much about what happened 30 years ago when he was Gov of Mass from 2003-2007? We are supposed to be electing a leader, aren't we? In 2008 we kept hearing the Republicans ranting that John McCain had much more experience in Washington and that Obama didn't have enough executive experience in office. Now the Republicans are saying that isn't important any more, because we need a CEO to run the country.

2,729 posts, read 5,371,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
Ok...this is when the ignore feature comes in handy. I am not getting into a petty argument with you anymore mister know-it-all that is always right. Have a blessed evening and PEACE!
Liberal childishness at its finest.
- Get proven wrong repeatedly.
- Call names and make all manner of baseless assumptions.
- Make ridiculous accusations.
- Go cry to mommy.

It's a good thing, for some people, that they enjoy protected status around here...

Old 06-03-2012, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
This has nothing to do with being liberal. It's just too obvious. When you look at the spending for Obama's new programs vs the other presidents, it's very low. What you claim is no different from saying the voter purge in Florida has nothing to do with Obama being neck-and-neck with Romney. Why didn't someone think of it back in 2010 when every Republican knew if he had a pulse he had a good chance of being elected? Why didn't Scott send out letters in 2011? You can't just say "when any problem reaches critical mass..." That's a lame excuse. You need to show why spending suddenly became such a big issue in 2009. TARP was in 2008, by the way!

Old 06-03-2012, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big George View Post
You're ranting at the wrong person, Bubba. I simply called you out on being so closed-minded that you refused (by your own admission) to even read a link.

You condemned yourself. I didn't do it.
I never said that. You have no idea what you're talking about "Bubba." Please show me where I refused to read a link.

(I've got to add that nobody has ever called me Bubba in my entire life.)

Old 06-03-2012, 06:13 PM

2,239 posts, read 3,230,075 times
Quote:
I never said that. You have no idea what you're talking about "Bubba." Please show me where I refused to read a link.

(I've got to add that nobody has ever called me Bubba in my entire life.)
Just wow, huh?

Old 06-03-2012, 06:20 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Quote:
This has nothing to do with being liberal. It's just too obvious. When you look at the spending for Obama's new programs vs the other presidents, it's very low. What you claim is no different from saying the voter purge in Florida has nothing to do with Obama being neck-and-neck with Romney. Why didn't someone think of it back in 2010 when every Republican knew if he had a pulse he had a good chance of being elected? Why didn't Scott send out letters in 2011? You can't just say "when any problem reaches critical mass..." That's a lame excuse. You need to show why spending suddenly became such a big issue in 2009. TARP was in 2008, by the way!
Are you joking? We have never been this much in debt by any other president in the history of our nation. No, what is a lame excuse is claiming that advocating for voter ID's is based on raciam.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies