Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 12:19 PM

371 posts, read 443,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Only a clueless liberal could believe that common sense and reality is hateful and ignorant.
I'm sure that, from your perspective, anyone who is not jammed up against the far right must be a liberal. The truth is that I am in the middle. Of course, you will think I'm making **** up again, but there is A LOT of middle ground between the far left and the far right.

Good job, by the way, of making this thread about me and creating a distraction away from the topic.

Last edited by 13JERM; 06-10-2012 at 12:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2012, 12:44 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,207,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Tea Party Patriots Recruiting Followers of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps

Chris Simcox, is the co-founder of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, has also been a guest of the Political Cesspool show

The Political Cesspool - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

if one flake is doing this, that means one person not the whole group
remember it was the repubs that was for the civil rights
the democrats was against it
I have never seen so many racist and race baiting as I have from the democrats
from obama, holder,reid, and right on down the line!!

Old 06-10-2012, 04:26 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
That's a great story, is there anything else you'd like to make up while you're on a roll?

I've been involved with the Tea Party since 2007 and have attended hundreds of Tea Party events. I know hundreds of people personally who support the Tea Party and I've never once heard anyone say anything about killing anyone, I've never heard anything about "the black man" in the White House and I've never heard anyone make a racist statement about the President. Of course your very limited knowledge coupled with your extreme liberal bias tells me that nothing you're saying is truthful.
How would you know since nothing is racist to you?

Old 06-10-2012, 04:31 PM

102,209 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
if one flake is doing this, that means one person not the whole group
remember it was the repubs that was for the civil rights
the democrats was against it
According to whose version of history?! Lyndon Johnson pushed through the Civil Rights Act. The only dems who were against it were the Dixiecrats. They abandoned ship at that point, and went Repub. Good riddance!

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 06-10-2012 at 04:54 PM..

Old 06-10-2012, 04:40 PM

639 posts, read 828,224 times
These teabaggers make me sick. If it was truly just about low taxes and less government, I'd be the first one in with them, but it is a bunch of authoritarian social views and sketchy associations with fringe elements, and anti-immigrant sentiment mixed in

Old 06-10-2012, 04:55 PM

102,209 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Cash View Post
These teabaggers make me sick. If it was truly just about low taxes and less government, I'd be the first one in with them, but it is a bunch of authoritarian social views and sketchy associations with fringe elements, and anti-immigrant sentiment mixed in
Plus they want to "privatize" social security. Watch out for that one!

The election isn't going to be so much about voting for candidates as it is about voting for competing ideologies.

Old 06-10-2012, 04:57 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,316,367 times
Quote:
Anti-immigrant sentiment? Please provide proof of your accusations. As for your so-called sketchy associations with fringe elements. Name me one group who doesn't have them including those on the left. That doesn't mean the main group embraces their ideals. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Old 06-10-2012, 10:37 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,809,014 times
Quote:
The tea party are nothing but the radical right wing fringe of the GOP. It's surprising to me how obedient many of their followers are still believing the fodder that they are for "less government!" "pro constitution!" but in actuality are for the complete opposite.

Old 06-10-2012, 10:41 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,288,429 times
So calling White Supremacists racist = playing the race card?

What is next in teabagging world, calling Hitler a racist is playing the race card?

Old 06-10-2012, 10:41 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,884,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
The tea party are nothing but the radical right wing fringe of the GOP. It's surprising to me how obedient many of their followers are still believing the fodder that they are for "less government!" "pro constitution!" but in actuality are for the complete opposite.
If they were actually for the opposite you would be a member.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies