Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 07:14 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,316,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Back it up with some facts, how are the Koch Brothers making money off polluters.

All the money is flowing to fake greenies like Al Gore, who extort carbon credits from corps to stick in their pocket. This is going onto the global stage now, where the developed countries are transferring their wealth to be redistributed to the undeveloped, so we can be more equally in servitude to the elitists rule of the planet. All to save the planet, while we continue to drop bioweapons and bombs on people and spend 900 Billion on the miliitary machine. Such hypocracy.
War Pigs - The Fall of a Global Empire - BlackListedNews.com

Al Gore Getting Richer Managing New York Pension Funds | The Lonely Conservative

I never said that they were making money off of the polluters I said that they ARE the polluters!

Even other prominent conservatives think so
Rand Paul Suggests Polluters Like The Koch Brothers Should Go …

Maybe you should ask these people:

Koch Brothers Exposed for Cancer Causing Pollution - YouTube

They are the force behind the movement to get rid of the EPA as well.

I do agree with you on Al Gore trying to profit on a very real gobal issue. Because of his "opportunistic greed" many people don't consider global warming as a real threat
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2012, 07:37 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,316,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
Ahh I think I get it now .. Anyone that doesn't follow these crazy tin-foil hat conspiracy freaks is "sleeping" ....
There is some truth as what he was saying, think about the growing wealth disparities of the world better yet just in this country! There are politicians that have people belive that allowing the wealthy get richer and that money will somehow "trickle down" to the rest of us. In reality what they do is save or put their money in other countries or offshore accounts instead of bringing jobs to the US. Yes they do provide jobs but to other countries ask the cheap labor countries in the East. The flip side of it all is that those same people are preventing the same people voting them into office from acheiving the "American dream" by making secondary education harder to obtain for certain groups of people (poor), providing low wage service jobs and basically creating a serfdom (kings, nobles and working poor) for the rest of us
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies