Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 08:44 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,342,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
What kind of interest do you have? One that is happy, or one that thinks it is stupid for people to overload and choke to death on bacon (which, BTW, I would prefer them go thru over burdening the health care system)? Since you've created a thread on the subject, I am sure you have an interest on the subject. What is it?
I have interest in people doing whatever the hell they want to do (lawfully). I take exception to nanny state liberals trying to prevent them from doing so. What's next? Should we outlaw motorcycles because they're too dangerous and create a burden to the health care system?

4,050 posts, read 3,958,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
1 + 1 does = 2....unless you're a product of the school system of THE worst hellhole in the USA....Deeeeetroit
Yep, unable to support your thread..ie, a liar and stupid!!!

8,289 posts, read 13,559,257 times
Quote:
What's the over/under on how long it takes NYC to ban this?

Meet the new Burger King bacon sundae - latimes.com
What does this have to do with Mrs. Obama? Since it was Mayor Bloomberg a former Republican banned soft drinks of a certain size in Manhattan?

Old 06-13-2012, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
This about sums up your thread:

It's been slaughtered for it's stupidity!!!

Next!!!

repeated fail.....what else have you got?

That's rhetorical BTW.....

Old 06-13-2012, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
This has nothing to do with the First Lady.
Everyone seems to comprehend that except him, wonder why??

Old 06-13-2012, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
What does this have to do with Mrs. Obama? Since it was Mayor Bloomberg a former Republican banned soft drinks of a certain size in Manhattan?
Stop!!!!...give him time to come up with something idiotic!!!

Old 06-13-2012, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
Perhaps you've heard of that little anti-obesity thing that fat ass michelle is all about.....

Old 06-13-2012, 08:47 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,806,382 times
Quote:
I have interest in people doing whatever the hell they want to do (lawfully). I take exception to nanny state liberals trying to prevent them from doing so. What's next? Should we outlaw motorcycles because they're too dangerous and create a burden to the health care system?
So you only support those who would support this, and not criticize it? You don't support those who promote and are willing to work on healthier lifestyle? You support ideas that create unnecessary burden on health care system in the name of freedom, and yet, it is freedoms that get affected by such choices?

Tell me again, what has the first lady got to do with this, when it comes to her promotion of eating healthy? Did your parents not do that? Do YOU not do that for self? I do. And like this liberal/progressive said earlier, feel free to kill yourself with your choices, just make sure you're your own burden and not spending a penny of my tax dollars to get self airlifted.

Old 06-13-2012, 08:48 AM

5,319 posts, read 8,981,479 times
Quote:
Nanny state liberalism is offensive. I take it personally in any form. Hit close to home? I could run circles around most people on this forum and I'm sure that you're no exception. Not even a good try- FAIL
Nanny state liberalism?

You have a problem with our First Lady encouraging people to eat a healthy diet?

Some Repugs will look for absolutely ANY excuse to bad mouth the Obamas.

Even when that excuse is utterly ridiculous, and only makes themselves look foolish!

Old 06-13-2012, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
So you only support those who would support this, and not criticize it? You don't support those who promote and are willing to work on healthier lifestyle? You support ideas that create unnecessary burden on health care system in the name of freedom, and yet, it is freedoms that get affected by such choices?

Tell me again, what has the first lady got to do with this, when it comes to her promotion of eating healthy? Did your parents not do that? Do YOU not do that for self? I do. And like this liberal/progressive said earlier, feel free to kill yourself with your choices, just make sure you're your own burden and not spending a penny of my tax dollars to get self airlifted.
liberal/progressive? Not on your dime? What's you position on Obamacare?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies