U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 04:56 PM

20,309 posts, read 9,991,183 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
There is the first one attacking the messenger not the message. I'm sure many more to follow.
Maybe the messanger should not have attacked others that may disagree with Rush in their own opening statements, seems you are good at dishing it out, not so good at recieving it in return
FYI, using Rush as an example of truth only reflects back upon your own credibility and sense of truth, and just so ya know, it is not a good reflection.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2012, 06:04 PM

22,497 posts, read 12,778,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
The Righties are too smart to listen to the blowhard?

That's is a pretty good attempt to spin my words....
But let's go over what was said....I'll even put them in order, so it is easier for you to understand.

You asked:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn
Who listens to that uneducated blow hard, other uneducated blow hards?
Then I said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee
All the lefties, there are more Rush threads started by lefties than the right....

A leftie:

I NEVER listen to Rush....

Same leftie:

Look what Rush said.
Then you said:

Quote:
The Righties are too smart to listen to the blowhard?
So, not sure where you imagined I said righties don't listen to Rush....

Old 06-13-2012, 08:23 PM

5,669 posts, read 6,791,729 times
As usual, Rush was 100% right again. To the lefties - 'you can't handle the truth'. Should I be getting your version of the truth from Mathews and Madow? Can't get it from John King, CNN just dumped him. Bye bye Johnny!

Old 06-13-2012, 08:53 PM

18,322 posts, read 11,300,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
As Rush says we all have a bad week every week this man is in office.........

""Unprecedented how modest the wage gains have been over this recovery." Has anybody stopped to think that maybe it really hasn't been a recovery? Anybody stop to consider that we may still be in a recession, for all practical purposes? Obama here has created a twofer, a jobless recovery and a wageless recovery. And yet they tell us, it's a recovery. And yet every news story is looked at through it prism, "Oh, no, how will this affect Obama?" You see, folks, I thought green energy companies were gonna create millions of high-paying jobs of the future. That's what the president told us. What happened? He keeps saying that we're not going back to pro-growth policies. He says we tried that approach. We tried that approach for 210 years, it didn't work. It's never worked. All that prosperity and wealth that was created in the 200 years since the founding of the country, false, phony, never happened. Never worked. Only now, with Barack Hussein Kardashian in office, are we finally doing it the right way. Private sector jobs have increased by an average of just 105,000 over the past three months, by 89,000 a month during the Obama, quote, unquote, recovery. And they tell us Obama is having a bad week. The US economy is suffering its longest sustained bout of 8% unemployment or higher since the Great Depression, and they tell us Obama is having a bad week. The US stock market is down 7% since April, early April. Real take-home pay is down over the past year. Barack Obama is having a bad week.

The first quarter GDP report also showed that after-tax corporate profits dropped for the first time in three years, in this recovery. And Obama is having a bad week? Barack Obama has not been able to transition from being a community agitator to being a president. He's been unable or unwilling to make that transition. And, you know, Hillary was right. He simply wasn't ready. And Clinton knows he's not ready. And more and more Democrats know he's not ready. More and more Democrats are publicly undermining him. Believe me, the American people are paying attention. "

Read the whole thing here if you dare swooners.........

Every Week is a Bad Week with Barack Hussein Kardashian in the White House - The Rush Limbaugh Show
We have millions of people who have lost their cars, lost their homes, lost their jobs, and many business owners have lost their businesses, and the mainstream media thinks we are supposed to feel sorry for 0bama because he had a bad week.

Old 06-13-2012, 08:59 PM

18,322 posts, read 11,300,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebrehm View Post
I got as far as the title where he said "Kardashian" in it. Seriously, if you're going to compare the President to the Kardashians, you are not a good debater.

Why is it that people who hate Obama think that anyone who doesn't hate Obama must be swooning over him? What ever happened to just plain being disappointed in the President. I'm disappointed in Obama, but I don't hate him the way Rush and his ilk do.
Rush's Kardashian reference is referring to all the glitzy Hollywood fund raisers 0bama has been going to, and all his hobnobbing with celebrities. 0bama is more a man of the jet-setters then he for the common man.

Old 06-13-2012, 11:57 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,546,502 times
[quote=Ebrehm;24731086]I got as far as the title where he said "Kardashian" in it. Seriously, if you're going to compare the President to the Kardashians, you are not a good debater.

Why is it that people who hate Obama think that anyone who doesn't hate Obama must be swooning over him? What ever happened to just plain being disappointed in the President. I'm disappointed in Obama, but I don't hate him the way Rush and his ilk do.[/QUOb

Besides all that, it makes the Kardashian's look bad. They didn't leak info, walk
a lot weapons into Mexico or cause this recession. On top of all that we are really sorry he's having a bad week. It's not really his fault, cause, we all know
GWB did it, right ?

Old 06-14-2012, 01:56 AM

16,354 posts, read 21,790,720 times
Didn't read the thread yet, but has the race card been thrown yet?

Old 06-14-2012, 06:26 AM

8,151 posts, read 4,691,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Haha......using obamas preachers words....

So, you should be able to back up your quote.

And we want some rock solid backing, not MSNBC, or Moveon.org....

I'll be waiting....
Didn't you read about the NFL telling him to go away after many black players said they would not play for him? Thats years of racism coming back on him. Get it. Chickens came home
Rush Limbaugh Dropkicked from NFL Bid Group ::

Now I await your concession speech. Ill be waiting

Last edited by enemy country; 06-14-2012 at 07:18 AM..

Old 06-14-2012, 06:39 AM

5,037 posts, read 3,612,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Didn't you read about the NFL telling him to go away after many black players said they would play for him? Thats years of racism coming back on him. Get it. Chickens came home
Rush Limbaugh Dropkicked from NFL Bid Group ::

Now I await your concession speech. Ill be waiting
And I guess you missed the part where outlets like CNN aired quotes that Rush never even said and others continued to take things out of context
Rush is not politically correct, loves to tweak liberals like you, and continues to be right most of the time. But carry on your race card nonsense and hypocrisy name calling

Old 06-14-2012, 06:41 AM

13,906 posts, read 9,409,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Who listens to that uneducated blow hard, other uneducated blow hards?
If you don't listen to him, yet feel compelled to comment on his discourse, who's the uneducated one?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies