Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 02:07 AM

27 posts, read 20,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Folks on this board HATE's that he spilled the beans. That was supposed to be a "secret."

Thanks Louis.
Louis probably knows more about about white privilege that most white Americans since he grew up in a county with a genuinely racist white aristocracy(Mexico).

Horrible American whites feed and cloth Mexico's impoverished oppressed non-whites; White Mexican Louis C.K. whines about how awful American white people are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2012, 10:39 AM

9,820 posts, read 11,536,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nornus View Post
Louis probably knows more about about white privilege that most white Americans since he grew up in a county with a genuinely racist white aristocracy(Mexico).
Actual he was born in DC lived in Mexico till he was 7.
He then spent the rest of his childhood in suburban Boston

Old 07-12-2012, 11:12 AM

2,699 posts, read 2,410,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nornus View Post

Horrible American whites feed and cloth Mexico's impoverished oppressed non-whites; White Mexican Louis C.K. whines about how awful American white people are.
Go away and take your prejudice with you.

Old 07-12-2012, 11:28 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,297,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
You are correct.

An average IQ of 100 for any race is definitely an advantage.

For those who feel that they suffer from "White Privilege", I suggest that you quit your job so an oppressed minority can fill your position, in the name of "fairness". Those who speak of "White Privilege" have never been through the "hood" after dark.
An average IQ doesn't mean a hill of beans of you as individual have below average intelligence. The fact you think that simply being a member of a group of people with an average IQ of 100 is an advantage without considering you own personal merit is the best example of "White Privilege" you could have given.

If you are in "The Hood" after dark more likely than not it is of your own choosing.

Thanks for sharing!

Old 07-12-2012, 11:48 AM

276 posts, read 236,154 times
Quote:
If you are in "The Hood" after dark more likely than not it is of your own choosing.
And therefore you deserve whatever happens to you.

Got it.

Old 07-12-2012, 11:48 AM

1,187 posts, read 994,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRisingAgain View Post

Unfair Campaign PSA - YouTube

I say, if you're white and you hate it, why not just kill yourself?
Phew!! I'm safe, I just noticed I'm pink with lots of little dots of brown! I guess I can like myself again.

Old 07-12-2012, 11:56 AM

744 posts, read 811,520 times
White people are not more intelligent than other races guys, it's all about environment so stop being racist. If you were born in a favela or whatever you would not become the reincarnation of Einstein either.

Old 07-12-2012, 12:11 PM

1,187 posts, read 994,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
If defensiveness were cash all you people would be millionaires.

You're so afraid of the truth that you won't even consider that not everybody's life is exactly the same as yours. Then, when you reflect on the fact that you never get followed around a store, never have to wait half an hour before a cab will pick you up, never see people cross the street when they see you coming, you conclude that all those stories you hear about racism must be made up.

Your ignorant and hateful reactions demonstrate just how important this video and efforts like it are.
So because I HAVE been followed around in a store, and was actually asked to leave even, and I HAVE waited a long time for a cab, means that I've been discriminated against?? That the only reason those things happen to anyone is because of skin color?? HA!

The REASON I was followed around in a store and asked to leave was because I was a teenager, hanging around trying stuff on with my teen friends. The store clerk got nervous and asked us to leave. My friends made a fuss, I just left, because it was reasonable. We weren't of any one race, but we were teen girls not buying anything = trouble. I've waited PLENTY for a taxi, I figure the reason was because they are busy and or didn't see me.

I don't think racism is completely non-existant, but it's no where NEAR as big a problem as people say it is today. Too many people act like it's still 1950 and blacks, hispanics and other ethnicities are being lynched and sent to "the back of the bus". Which is ridiculous!! It's kind a like the whole "war on women" crap. The pay gap is nothing like the Dems are claiming. In fact study after study has not only totally debunked it but proven that only about 40% of the REAL gap in pay is because of discrimination. And that "REAL" gap is not actually 77 cents on the dollar.. it actually depends on the job, some industries women are actually paid MORE than their male counterparts. Jobs like law enforcement are at 99 cents to every dollar! The race discrimination is probably much better than women's stats though because their rights were established much earlier than women's rights were.

Old 07-12-2012, 12:14 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
No, please educate me how white people are privileged and Society is structured for that privilege?
WOW do you know how many of my WHITE FRIENDS, never got that message about WHITE PRIVILEDGE.

Their saying, give me some, i never got any. Sure that is why there are many whites, working low paying jobs, living in trailer parks, no offense, to anyone, because of all this white priviledge right! that is a crock, or the 20 familys i know of mostly all white, would never have lost their job under Bozo Obama, because they are white, that did not seem to matter at all.

Where is the made up white priviledge. If all white people were brought up in White Priviledge, they would not be living in the pridictiment that some are living in, because they are white!

I know many white people right now, barely surviving this ecnomy, oh my their white, don't see any hand outs coming their way either because they are white.

Old 07-12-2012, 12:17 PM

276 posts, read 236,154 times
Worth a read.

Liberal White Guilt: The Essence of Tyranny
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies