Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 09:46 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
No I dont, heterosexuals understand they are created to be with the opposite sex, nature determines when the opposite sex is ready to mate ( ofcourse every country, state, has its laws regarding consent)...........none of that applies when you are not playing by natures rules.
I respect those who have a different opinion than mine and are willing to defend them. Obviously that does not apply here.

Old 06-22-2012, 09:47 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,823,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Does your hate for homosexuals have no limits...What is the MATTER with you?
no hate whatsoever.

Old 06-22-2012, 09:49 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,606,493 times
Quote:
No I dont, heterosexuals understand they are created to be with the opposite sex, nature determines when the opposite sex is ready to mate ( ofcourse every country, state, has its laws regarding consent)...........none of that applies when you are not playing by natures rules.
I got my period for the first time right before I turned 11. By nature's standard, I was ready for mating, regardless of the law of consent. If you want to make the argument for going by nature, then you have to reconcile the fact that same-sex relations occur with animals. And no, you don't get to use the argument, "human beings are not animals." YOU are the one bringing up the nature argument.

Old 06-22-2012, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
How are they being hypocritical?? Are you a hypocrite for not speaking out against every STRAIGHT pedophile? Don't you realize straight men targeting young GIRLS is more common, and if so, why aren't you posting your rage over each incident? I guess you're an even bigger hypocrite, going by your logic.
No.this is in the news today, if a staight man molested a daughter of mine he would be dead and I would be in jail. Has no relation to what I am pointing out.

Old 06-22-2012, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
I got my period for the first time right before I turned 11. By nature's standard, I was ready for mating, regardless of the law of consent. If you want to make the argument for going by nature, then you have to reconcile the fact that same-sex relations occur with animals. And no, you don't get to use the argument, "human beings are not animals." YOU are the one bringing up the nature argument.
really ......did you have to go there? The old, animals do it too argument! Well Animals also eat their own feces..........do you really want to put homosexuals in that club? I like to think all humans are above the animals.

Old 06-22-2012, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
My impression of the original post is that it's Silas777's way of telling us (and reassuring himself) that he's not one of those homosexuals.

And if we all believe hard enough...you know, really, really believe that Silas is not a homosexual, then I'm sure it will be so.

So, let's all concentrate real hard on believing that Silas is not a homosexual.
Thank you.......because that is in the manual, anyone who doesnt buy in to the agenda is just in the closet.

Old 06-22-2012, 10:00 PM

Quote:
really ......did you have to go there? The old, animals do it too argument! Well Animals also eat their own feces..........do you really want to put homosexuals in that club? I like to think all humans are above the animals.
How did I know that this would be your "argument." YOU are the one that brought up the Nature argument, not me. You don't get to use it, then when someone asks you to account for how same-sex sex occurs in Nature and then say, "Animals eat their own feces," as if you weren't the one that brought up the Nature argument.

P.S. Women get periods. Get over it.

Old 06-22-2012, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
How did I know that this would be your "argument." YOU are the one that brought up the Nature argument, not me. You don't get to use it, then when someone asks you to account for how same-sex sex occurs in Nature and then say, "Animals eat their own feces," as if you weren't the one that brought up the Nature argument.

P.S. Women get periods. Get over it.
I guess now would be a good time to tell you I said nature, because if I would of said, God, I knew it would have really put you into a tailspin.

Old 06-22-2012, 10:09 PM

Quote:
I guess now would be a good time to tell you I said nature, because if I would of said, God, I knew it would have really put you into a tailspin.
Really? I love God.

Old 06-22-2012, 10:11 PM

3,391 posts, read 7,162,010 times
Closed for moderator review.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies