Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2012, 06:19 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,129,575 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Hate has nothing to do with this. Her ethics and ignorance are obvious. No hate involved at all.
It's one thing to speak about the ethics investigation but calling her ignorant, etc. is only emotional (= hate)...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2012, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
what do many people say about crooks?
Don't know and don't care because what people call crooks doesn't have anything to do with what we were discussing...

Old 06-25-2012, 06:23 PM

12,946 posts, read 13,328,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Firebrand is not accurate. Idiot is even a compliment. She is an embarrassment to humanity.

I cannot imagine anyone other than those who she funnels money to thinking she is anything less than an idiot.
This poster knows what he/she is talking about.

Maxine Waters is a reflection of the lowest common denominator amongst the American voter.

Old 06-25-2012, 06:26 PM

19,832 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
It's one thing to speak about the ethics investigation but calling her ignorant, etc. is only emotional (= hate)...

But you don't have a problem with this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
She is defending us against this hate filled group and you have a$$ kissing bootlickers like allan west doing all he can to cover up their agenda.
Of course you don't.

Quote:
You hit the nail on the head... Anyone that stands up to these Tea Partyers deserves respect...

Old 06-25-2012, 06:26 PM

12,946 posts, read 13,328,106 times
Quote:
She IS ignorant. Her nonsensical rants defending Eric Holder in the Fast & Furious scandal illustrate the fact that she has no idea what she's frothing at the mouth about.

She's a disgrace to her fellow congresspersons, and that's saying a LOT.

Old 06-25-2012, 06:33 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Well, SHABAZZ310

It appears you have missed my posts, again....

So, here they are again...answer them truthfully....if you can....

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
WOW, really, no I asked you to provide something that was not done to another president.

Racism is Racism.....but you say the are two DIFFERENT things?

You will have to enlighten me on your way of thinking...

But, don't tell me it's different just because the current president is black.

Quote:
I posted this in another thread, that SHABAZZ310 was in and I got no response.....

Why was that SHABAZZ310?

Read this article, then do a Google picture search for the person who wrote this article....then get back with us....

Obama the 'Magic Negro' - latimes.com

Old 06-25-2012, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post

But you don't have a problem with this....

Of course you don't.

Wow, three separate quotes and you still couldn’t make your point… To start the first quote was in reference to polarizing figures. Once your opposition towards somebody goes into name calling territory the statements are usually based off emotion and not fact. Quote two, I happened to agree with enemy country not because of my hate towards the Tea Party but because of the racist things their members have said/done and the root cause of their counter movement. Quote three leads into why I support those who oppose the Tea Party. The proof is there for anyone with open eyes to see…

Old 06-25-2012, 06:49 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,908,581 times
Hey Maxine Waters.... STAND UP

Maxine Waters grills Geithner about Goldman Sachs connections - YouTube

Now let somebody qualified do the work....

Bernie Sanders questions Timothy Geithner United States treasury March 2009 - YouTube

Maxine Waters is the ultimate tool.....if you had somebody who was actually intelligible, you'd have a point. All you did was post some rhetoric from a career politician blowhard who has done NOTHING productive in her career except catch an ethics charge.

Old 06-25-2012, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Well, SHABAZZ310

It appears you have missed my posts, again....

So, here they are again...answer them truthfully....if you can....
Must have missed it… From what I saw there was little to no racism towards Bush. For starters no one challenged his eligibility to be president (birtherism), no one in democratic leadership showed him turning the white house lawn into a water melon patch… There’s much more but I doubt more examples would be more convincing to you. Your mind is already made up…

Old 06-25-2012, 07:04 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Must have missed it… From what I saw there was little to no racism towards Bush. For starters no one challenged his eligibility to be president (birtherism), no one in democratic leadership showed him turning the white house lawn into a water melon patch… There’s much more but I doubt more examples would be more convincing to you. Your mind is already made up…
The only mind made up is your mind.

Why won't you answer this link?

Obama the 'Magic Negro' - latimes.com

Would it be because the author is black?

So, please tell us about the following pics...

Again, will you answer them honestly, or is this the "different" racism you are talking about?

ETA...

Democrat compares Bush to Hitler...

http://newsbusters.org/node/14103
Attached Thumbnails
Maxine Waters to Tea Party: Let’s get it on-bush1.jpg   Maxine Waters to Tea Party: Let’s get it on-bush-2.jpg   Maxine Waters to Tea Party: Let’s get it on-bush3.jpg   Maxine Waters to Tea Party: Let’s get it on-bush4.jpg   Maxine Waters to Tea Party: Let’s get it on-bush5.jpg  

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies