Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you suffer from White Guilt?
Yes 16 5.65%
No 267 94.35%
Voters: 283. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 07:17 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trialbyfire View Post
Not everybody dances and sings but then not all evil in the world is based on racism. One again, attitude of many whites towards the blacks has nothing to do with slavery but with the way black population acts now. With black crime and attitude towards whites.

QUOTE=ma5cmpb;24968544]
In 50 to 60 years it won't be the blacks you have to worry about it'll be the Hispanics. Maybe they will support welfare or build some housing projects
Then you'll see discrimination Mexican style. Get ready.[/quote]

Not really; the ones hurt would be the dark skin people, they "worship" white skins

Most Hispanics don't have that many kids in 2012; maybe 2 or 3, tops.

Old 06-30-2012, 07:46 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,879,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faeryedark View Post
OH Really!?! My dad and his siblings had part of their heritage spit on. They were not allowed to use use German in school and were strongly encouraged to give it up at home. They often hid the fact they were of German heritage, preferring instead, to allow people to assume they were from the Netherlands, because of 2 World Wars and the general animosity to anything German.
I never learned my learned my family's native tongue. Yes, I could go and learn German, but it's not the same, as PA Dutch is a dialect of German and is now a dying language
Boo hoo, go cry me a river.

Old 07-01-2012, 10:52 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,960,867 times
No one should feel White guilt.

As a Black man, IMO, people need to evaluate how they feel about stereotypes and how well they can listen to an individual story.

If a White person want judge all Black people the same and not recognize diversity, and hate they should feel guilty. Not for being White but for being dumb.

Old 07-01-2012, 12:28 PM

6,897 posts, read 4,749,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
Read Destruction Of Black Civilization, you can get it on Amazon.

I doubt that you would accept it seeing as you believe in the pro-European versian of history.

It will list the different great civilizations of Africa.

There are many other books about the great ancient civilizations of Africa.

There were many great poets, architects, doctors ect. in ancient Africa.

Africa is currently rebuilding.

Everyone wants to steal the resources from Africa, so that's why I said why it's the world's richest continent.

And they're still stealing the resources from Africa.

Western society wouldn't even be where it's at if not for the riches and resources that they stole from Africa for thousands of years.

I know it's hard to accept but in the next decade expect more to come out about the true history of the world.
Quote:

While you're at it, find out which race of people came from the CAUCASUS mountains while brown and black people were already civilized
Really, name me one black run country in Africa or anywhere for that matter, that ts doing well?

Old 07-01-2012, 12:57 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,118,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Really, name me one black run country in Africa or anywhere for that matter, that ts doing well?
ghana

Old 07-01-2012, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Read Destruction Of Black Civilization, you can get it on Amazon.

I doubt that you would accept it seeing as you believe in the pro-European versian of history.

It will list the different great civilizations of Africa.

There are many other books about the great ancient civilizations of Africa.

There were many great poets, architects, doctors ect. in ancient Africa.

Africa is currently rebuilding.

Everyone wants to steal the resources from Africa, so that's why I said why it's the world's richest continent.

And they're still stealing the resources from Africa.

Western society wouldn't even be where it's at if not for the riches and resources that they stole from Africa for thousands of years.

I know it's hard to accept but in the next decade expect more to come out about the true history of the world.

While you're at it, find out which race of people came from the CAUCASUS mountains while brown and black people were already civilized.
The African countries you speak of, were northern Africa, which is populated by Caucasians. Pyramids were built by Egyptians, who were Caucasians and the book you refer to is nothing more than a bunch of made up crap.

Old 07-01-2012, 01:12 PM

190 posts, read 301,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
The African countries you speak of, were northern Africa, which is populated by Caucasians. Pyramids were built by Egyptians, who were Caucasians and the book you refer to is nothing more than a bunch of made up crap.
It's really sad when people engage in pseudo-science to fit their political needs. I agree: the book is nothing but a bunch of sci-fi crap.
Instead of focusing on the past and trying to reinvent it why don't the 15% black minority focuses on trying to prove they can be valuable addition to the mix and try to solve the issues that plague the community like single mothers, fatherless kids, poverty, drugs and crime. When Trayvon is shot in Florida blakcs can mobilize and march in millions; why not mobilize every day and make sure black kids go to school and get guidance? Why not mobilize, cooperate with cops and clear the ghettos from drug dealers and thugs??? Why can't the blacks unite and work together to resolve their own issues? When they were brought to America they were part of different tribes often talking different languages. Is this tribal legacy still present in America today?

There is a growing black middle class in America, cities like Atlanta prove that you can be black and successful but the black middle class has to help the rest of the blacks escape the confines of welfare, alcoholism, drugs and joblessness. Irish worked with the Irish to resolve the alcoholism, Italian prosecutors worked to get rid of Mafia. Blacks have to do the same to get rid of ghettos and crime. But to get there you have to stop talking about racism and prejudice, you not only have to admit there are issues plaguing the black community but also admit that the white men can't be blamed for all the failures of the black men.

Old 07-01-2012, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Africa had great civilizations long before the British and Dutch came there. Whenever the white man came to Africa, they spread death and disease.

Read "Destruction of Black Civilization".

Thousands of years ago, whites were no where near civilized or advanced as Africa.

Africa DNA is the oldest and purest DNA on the planet. EVERYONE has black ancestry.

Africa had survived in splendor for thousands of years before the invasions from the Muslims and Indo-Europeans came.
You post no proof of this.

Old 07-01-2012, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
ghana
Ghana is another example of a country that got a jump start from being colonized by the British.

Old 07-01-2012, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trialbyfire View Post
It's really sad when people engage in pseudo-science to fit their political needs. I agree: the book is nothing but a bunch of sci-fi crap.
Instead of focusing on the past and trying to reinvent it why don't the 15% black minority focuses on trying to prove they can be valuable addition to the mix and try to solve the issues that plague the community like single mothers, fatherless kids, poverty, drugs and crime. When Trayvon is shot in Florida blakcs can mobilize and march in millions; why not mobilize every day and make sure black kids go to school and get guidance? Why not mobilize, cooperate with cops and clear the ghettos from drug dealers and thugs??? Why can't the blacks unite and work together to resolve their own issues? When they were brought to America they were part of different tribes often talking different languages. Is this tribal legacy still present in America today?

There is a growing black middle class in America, cities like Atlanta prove that you can be black and successful but the black middle class has to help the rest of the blacks escape the confines of welfare, alcoholism, drugs and joblessness. Irish worked with the Irish to resolve the alcoholism, Italian prosecutors worked to get rid of Mafia. Blacks have to do the same to get rid of ghettos and crime. But to get there you have to stop talking about racism and prejudice, you not only have to admit there are issues plaguing the black community but also admit that the white men can't be blamed for all the failures of the black men.
The book sounds like another attempt to blame everyone else for their downfall.''We had a wonderful very advanced society until the white man came in and destroyed it'' No one can provide any evidence of this and if anything, most black countries/areas benefited from colonization in the long run.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies