Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 09:39 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
According to who?
Is it finally legal in all states..............

Old 07-02-2012, 09:43 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
very weak.. I don't need cable to tell me how to think.. yet actually I watch msnbc and cnn and laugh at what they want me to accept as the truth.. it is astonishing what they say.. today a pundit on cnn said no one who makes under 250k will have to pay any taxes on Obamacare.. maybe she is thinking , it isn't a tax, ,it is a penalty.. they stink on those stations, they mislead the public and it is shameful.

I know that those singles without insurance who are over the poverty line in Obamacare will have to buy insurance and if they don't they will be taxed.. if they buy insurance or if they don't. It is a tax.
Or is it a penalty???? ................“No, it's a penalty. No, it's a penalty,” Pelosi insisted. “It's a penalty that comes under the tax code for the 1 percent, perhaps, of the population who may decide that they're going to be free riders. But most people are not affected by it.”

Old 07-02-2012, 09:58 PM

362 posts, read 589,652 times
to pay money for stuff or taxes if you can afford it doesn't bother me at all ....if we need it but i feel we wont get our moneys worth under Obama plans ,so ill vote Romney

not muCh more to say about this crap

wish we could move on to real help/progress

BORED
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies