Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2012, 03:20 PM

215 posts, read 307,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Still don't know anything about this documentary except the only people watching it are critics and people who hate Obama who want to go off on a tangent about how horrible he is.

The thread, didn't read the whole thing though, was interesting. It really portrays the weirdness and uniqueness that is America lol. The one with the cartoon of the coal plant is extra funny IMO being that there is a thread right now about how Obama is killing coal, yet he is pushing electric Volts all the time as well so I guess he is for coal.

Those of you who think he is some evil, devil incarnate out to destroy America, and who base your views on some dude who is known for misrepresenting the facts are pretty naive. All politicians are the same. Obama is no different than any other previous presidents. None of them were out to destroy the country, you all really need to mature a little bit.
True, with the exception of Obama! Obama's book, "Dreams From MY Father" reflects who the real Obama is...too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2012, 04:02 PM

46,174 posts, read 26,885,618 times
Another million or so....

Documentary - Political Movies at the Box Office - Box Office Mojo

Old 10-27-2012, 06:04 PM

1,723 posts, read 2,217,542 times
I saw this film last week. I see there haven't been any comments since news broke that Dinesh is getting divorced from his wife of 20 years and was asked to leave his position as Provost at King's College after news broke that he is having an affair with a woman who is 29 years old. Not to mention the financial disputes with production company: Courthouse News Service.

Actually, leaving this post at that would be on par with the job Dinesh did in his 2016 movie. I was watching it waiting for something to refute, but the only thing I could think of was his wild extrapolation to the vague conclusion that because Barrack Obama's father was something of a radical from Africa, he lived in Indonesia for some time as a youth, and has acquaintances with Americans who have unpopular political ideas he must obviously hate America.

If anyone can offer some specific evidence that Obama is out to turn American into a communist country (whatever communism means anymore, I don't know - North Korea, Cuba...the Soviet Union - what is this, 1965?) or can make sense of what Dinesh is trying to say other than 'Obama seems too alien from prosaic American to me" I'd be happy to hear it.

For being "anti-colonial" (and gee, since when is that a bad thing?), Obama sure does authorize a lot of remote control air strikes not only in well known countries like Afghanistan, but also in African countries: US drone bases in Africa to focus on al-Qaida targets and Somalia | World news | The Guardian

This movie is pure propaganda.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:35 PM

234 posts, read 294,902 times
Are you trying to sway the obama nightmares to dinesh divorce or downplay obama's friends,teachers and maybe turn them into liars? Clint. This country has 23 million unemployed and he grants illegals amnesty for 2 years 2 months before elections.. we also have 1 million foreclosures a year. Can you image all displaced families and many homeless? I can barely type it without getting upset. We also have 47% on the system. 3 times more then Bush. Bush last 2 years were bad but obama has tripled Bush stats. This is not change.. its a destruction of a country.. Just to make your day, I do think obama will win but not fair and square. He will win the same way he won his senate seat.. VOTER FRAUD..not voter suppression like he claims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint. View Post
I saw this film last week. I see there haven't been any comments since news broke that Dinesh is getting divorced from his wife of 20 years and was asked to leave his position as Provost at King's College after news broke that he is having an affair with a woman who is 29 years old. Not to mention the financial disputes with production company: Courthouse News Service.

Actually, leaving this post at that would be on par with the job Dinesh did in his 2016 movie. I was watching it waiting for something to refute, but the only thing I could think of was his wild extrapolation to the vague conclusion that because Barrack Obama's father was something of a radical from Africa, he lived in Indonesia for some time as a youth, and has acquaintances with Americans who have unpopular political ideas he must obviously hate America.

If anyone can offer some specific evidence that Obama is out to turn American into a communist country (whatever communism means anymore, I don't know - North Korea, Cuba...the Soviet Union - what is this, 1965?) or can make sense of what Dinesh is trying to say other than 'Obama seems too alien from prosaic American to me" I'd be happy to hear it.

For being "anti-colonial" (and gee, since when is that a bad thing?), Obama sure does authorize a lot of remote control air strikes not only in well known countries like Afghanistan, but also in African countries: US drone bases in Africa to focus on al-Qaida targets and Somalia | World news | The Guardian

This movie is pure propaganda.

Old 10-27-2012, 06:40 PM

234 posts, read 294,902 times
the bhengazi nightmare and the wh completely ignored their cries for help and told seal to stand down.. NOT once but 3 times.. How shameful is obama and his czars? 4 men that were brutally raped, tortured mutilated and murdered. then joe biden says this>[SIZE=5]While receiving their son's casket at Dover, the Woods family had to endure the Vice President of the United States ask them, 'did you son always have balls the size of cue balls?' [/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]This is White house garbage.. An absolute disgrace to the world![/SIZE]

Old 10-27-2012, 06:48 PM

1,723 posts, read 2,217,542 times
No, what you've listed is pretty normal political ****, a difficult economy, and repeated some popular conservative talking points. Hardly radical communism or a conspiracy to destroy America.

It does sort of remind me of the lists of people Bill Clinton had killed, or stories about how he had the lining of his nostrils replaced because he used too much cocaine.

Old 10-27-2012, 07:24 PM

90,316 posts, read 120,300,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
LOL! Now it's at Red Box for $1.27.

Old 10-28-2012, 06:11 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,636,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
LOL! Now it's at Red Box for $1.27.
This is for all those who couldn't bother to pay $8 for a ticket to be informed. Now they can afford it. Excuse erased.

Keep it going. The more people see it, the better.

Old 10-28-2012, 06:55 PM

90,316 posts, read 120,300,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
This is for all those who couldn't bother to pay $8 for a ticket to be informed. Now they can afford it. Excuse erased.

I wouldn't watch it if someone gave it to me. What a crock of crap!

Old 10-28-2012, 06:58 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,216,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post

Talk about making lemonade out of lemons!

I have to give you a big for trying to see the bright side.

Obama/Biden 2012!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies