Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2012, 06:17 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Why don't you just go see the movie?
I work too hard for my money to spend it like that. Maybe when it comes to Redbox.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2012, 06:23 PM

5,466 posts, read 4,421,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana
That's what I love about you guys. You like to hide behind code words, "knowledge of his mother" so you can deny you said anything negative. The poster quoted first is well known for stating that Obama's mother was an atheist communist, and I believe is one who thinks Ms. Dunham posed for some girlie magazine, even though she was only 13 or so when this mag came out.
Obama did not have a normal upbringing. Many of you managed to travel out of state let alone live outside the country and you are naive enough to think that makes no difference in his thinking about America.

Old 09-09-2012, 06:40 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
^^I don't think you got my point. You're telling everyone to get back on topic, and you're no mod.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, WRONG.....................

But yet you continue....how about report yourself?

Old 09-09-2012, 08:16 PM

2,546 posts, read 6,874,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimac View Post
Dinesh D'Souza is a conspiracy theorist, nothing more, nothing less.
No, he states the facts. He also traveled to Indonesia and Kenya himself and talked to people there that knew Obama, his dad and his mom. He even talked to his half brother George Obama that lives in a hut in Kenya. That stuff isn't made up.

Old 09-09-2012, 08:18 PM

2,546 posts, read 6,874,317 times
Quote:
I work too hard for my money to spend it like that. Maybe when it comes to Redbox.
I'd say this election is the most important ever. You need to go see the movie.

Old 09-09-2012, 09:11 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,844,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn07 View Post
No, he states the facts. He also traveled to Indonesia and Kenya himself and talked to people there that knew Obama, his dad and his mom. He even talked to his half brother George Obama that lives in a hut in Kenya. That stuff isn't made up.
His half brother George who barely knows Barack Obama and has had almost no interaction with him. That is one of the major problems with D'Souza's theories.

Old 09-09-2012, 10:29 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,270,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn07 View Post
He even talked to his half brother George Obama that lives in a hut in Kenya. That stuff isn't made up.
what does his half brother know. BO II didn't get to meet him till he was well into his adulthood, when he took a trip to Kenya to visit his paternal grandmother. That was the first time he met any of this father's family.

That's like saying I know everything about my half-brother, despite, I didn't meet him till I was 21 years of age, for a few hours and haven't seen him in person since.

Old 09-10-2012, 12:24 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,506,675 times
D'Souza only pointed out the difference with Obama and his brother George who has no anti-colonial feelings, in fact quite the opposite. Of course, George wasn't surrounded by Communist sympathizers like Obama's grandparents. Obama's grandfather found a black man to be Obama's mentor in Hawaii. A communist himself, that taught Obama many things. Want to guess what he taught him about democracy? LOL

Old 09-10-2012, 07:00 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,207,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
2016 movie---coming to a theatre near you----scary

I seriously doubt this movie will come to a theatre near me, more like dvd or youtube

it has made over 20 million,not bad, it seems that a lot of movie houses are playing it to packed
houses,but you have to go to the websight to find out where it is playing,hummm.....
I have not had the time to see it,so I will be glad when it comes out on DVD
the story is in Obama's own words and from interviews from family,including his brother,George,
who lives in slumbs
I guess like everything else about Obama sayings,they do not apply to him
like "we are our brother's keeper"
a pitiful man,Obama, lost in his own mind!!
I bet that vain on his neck has been busting!!

Old 09-10-2012, 07:24 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,691,582 times
Quote:
We all work hard for our money (if we are working, that is). Too many aren't, and they still know it's important to see Obama from all sides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
His half brother George who barely knows Barack Obama and has had almost no interaction with him. That is one of the major problems with D'Souza's theories.
D'Souza presents the interview with George very matter-of-factly. We see the interview, not his retelling of it. One can't be more objective, more fair, than that.

You all are missing the boat here, digging in, like hermit crabs. Scared to see something because it might open your eyes. Scared to know more about Obama?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies