Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 08:39 PM

1,440 posts, read 1,169,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
I can play that game too...find the most unflattering pictures of one group and the nice ones of another.

Hey Dale, your forgot these.

Palin and Michelle Malkin still look much better there than any of the lib women mentioned in the other post on their best days. LOL

Come on, try harder. There are attractive democrats.

Old 07-03-2012, 08:46 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpanda View Post
Palin and Michelle Malkin still look much better there than any of the lib women mentioned in the other post on their best days. LOL

Yes there are attractive Democrats and that is your opinion about Palin and Malkin. I am a Democrat woman and I have never had any issues with men finding me attractive. Just like Conservatives find Conservative women attractive, Liberals tend to find Liberal women more attractive. In the whole scheme of things, does it really matter? I have seen these threads before. These threads or the fact that RWingers go around making images like the one Dale posted makes Conservatives look extremely shallow. Maybe the women on Fox News are more attractive to the Fox News viewers because Fox News knows that this keeps their sheep herd of viewers tuned in.

Old 07-03-2012, 08:50 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,550,845 times
Conservatives may be attractive but generally they are dumb as rocks

Old 07-03-2012, 08:59 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,896,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Conservatives may be attractive but generally they are dumb as rocks
They are dumb just because they disagree with you. That's not within the liberal tolerance mantra now is it

Old 07-03-2012, 09:07 PM

1,001 posts, read 1,989,684 times
people who engage in an argument like this and take it seriously are really sad. I see red neck repubs do it a lot. I can understand why, based on their education level and cognition.

Old 07-03-2012, 09:14 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,147,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
I mean, obviously there are exceptions, but a sweeping generalization would have me believe Republicans/conservatives are more attractive than Democrats. Everytime I flip on the news and they have a Democrat vs Republican in some form or fashion, the Republican is far more attractive. Think Elizabeth Hesselbeck and the rest of The View. It must be from all the complaining and temper tantrums the liberals throw: those cause wrinkles, liberals.
Oh what the heat wave produces! MEANINGFUL threads! In depths views of our political parties.....intelligence oozing from every word!

Now how about an in depth talk about the Kardashians or that criminal druggie, LushLohan??? I bet the latest "Bears in the City" news story keeps SOME people spellbound...

Sheesh! How many times has this stupid theme by juveniles been played.....

Just another troll thread for Repugs to continue their OBVIOUS war on women...

Old 07-03-2012, 09:17 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,086,723 times
Maybe all those beautiful dem women use moochelle's diet/eating habits.

Old 07-03-2012, 09:21 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,828,747 times
Conservatives are...conservative. Humans naturally don't like change. Therefore, they're inclined to favor conservatives before they hang with liberals.

Old 07-03-2012, 09:25 PM

1,440 posts, read 1,169,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Yes there are attractive Democrats and that is your opinion about Palin and Malkin. I am a Democrat woman and I have never had any issues with men finding me attractive. Just like Conservatives find Conservative women attractive, Liberals tend to find Liberal women more attractive. In the whole scheme of things, does it really matter? I have seen these threads before. These threads or the fact that RWingers go around making images like the one Dale posted makes Conservatives look extremely shallow. Maybe the women on Fox News are more attractive to the Fox News viewers because Fox News knows that this keeps their sheep herd of viewers tuned in.
Why? If I find someone attractive physically, it's because... I find them attractive physically. Being liberal, conservative, etc. won't change that.

It had nothing to do with political opinions, the conservative women in that picture just happened to be more attractive than the liberal women. But, yes, that's an opinion. Although if anyone finds Janet Reno attractive, well... I'll leave it at that.

Old 07-03-2012, 09:29 PM

1,702 posts, read 1,919,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpanda View Post

Jeez.... don't get me started on Michelle Malkin. I would find her half attractive if if she was not so shallow and mean-spirited. Her negativity makes her very unattractive to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies