Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 05:15 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,853,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
.....and continual big economy killing $$$$$$ Bob.
That just what hits first beyond the massive increases in our premiums we've seen in the past year.

Oh yeahm I'm lovin' that almost 60% increase I got last year and can't wait to see what this year brings.

I might even get a second job to pay for it......in the mines.
Either lying or have a very bad Ins Co, along with living in a State without any functioning Ins Commission. But there is nothing that the ACA does that would result in anything you allude to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2012, 05:19 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,853,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Not to mention the payroll tax holiday for SS that is till going on I believe so less going in there to boot. They will simply have to eliminate users of healthcare to pay for it all be it mandatory abortions for children who are deemed to have some type of ailment in the womb or by killing off all the older folks as they cost more to keep around. Old Margarat Sanger would love this.
Still lying about the payroll tax holiday reducing SS funding? You really need to adjust you "knowledge" source. I would have said sources, but I am pretty sure it's just a source.

Old 07-06-2012, 05:21 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,049,136 times
Is that all?

Fellow citizens.....question your leftie representatives about what is in those pages.

Or you can stay ignorant.....as long as you feel that you're "getting yours".

Old 07-06-2012, 05:26 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,496,245 times
This was also Obama's plan for jobs.

Old 07-06-2012, 08:26 AM

13,053 posts, read 12,950,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
This is the final blow to the economy IMO. There is no way to dig out now. When they are already spending the average lifetime tax payments from our grandchildren who aren't even born yet we are doomed. Add in the fact they will just take all the money collected for healthcare and use it somewhere else like they do with social security.
It was their intent from the beginning to destroy the economy and collapse the system.

Old 07-06-2012, 12:11 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,086,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
This was also Obama's plan for jobs.
Government jobs for his cronies. When's the last time you knew someone that got one of his good government jobs?

Old 07-06-2012, 12:21 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Still lying about the payroll tax holiday reducing SS funding? You really need to adjust you "knowledge" source. I would have said sources, but I am pretty sure it's just a source.
What are you talking about?? The tax holiday reduce individual witholdings on social security tax from 6.2% to 4.2%. Supposed to stimulate the economy and all. Lets see your source Bob. I don't need one I read what they were doing.

Old 07-06-2012, 12:26 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,493,093 times
The Romneycare / Congressional ACA tax provisions were suggested by and approved by the Congress and have been public knowledge to anyone who knows how to read without having extremists and Anti-Americans shouting from the top of their lungs.

Old 07-06-2012, 12:33 PM

4,278 posts, read 5,177,391 times
If anyone that thinks "big government" will solve their problems with the current medical care just take a look at the massive amount of regulations coming their way. Do you know that it is illegal to dump anything into a storm drain other than rain water? This means grass clippings that you don't pick up, soap from washing your car, hot water, anything....this is an EPA regulation and they can enforce it anytime they want too.

Old 07-06-2012, 05:21 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,837,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Anyone who didn't know this was coming is just plain off their rocker.

We know the left wingers just flat aren't smart enough to get that. They won't get it 'til it's too late.

Wait!!! Considering their IQs, they may never get it.

Oh, well.

America was a nice country while it lasted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Either lying or have a very bad Ins Co, along with living in a State without any functioning Ins Commission. But there is nothing that the ACA does that would result in anything you allude to.
the problem with liberals is that they dont think things through. they think about the first step and stop there.

bob, all those new regulations are going to create all kinds of havoc across the board. it is going to cost business huge amounts of money to comply with, it is going to come between doctors and their patients, as well as between the doctors and the insurance companies. all the new regulations and taxes will not reduce the cost of health care, but rather increase it by a substantial amount.

businesses are not going to hire people unless they absolutely need to, in fact many businesses will end up cutting employees due to the added costs.

and this wont just affect health care costs either, it is going to increase the costs of EVERYTHING we buy. why? because businesses are going to pass the costs onto the consumers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies