Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 02:48 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,935,420 times

Advertisements

And why are we supposed to care about Brad Pitt's Mom?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2012, 02:53 PM

13,005 posts, read 18,894,530 times
I care little what celebrities, who make big money playing someone else, have to say. And even less what their relatives do. I suppose there is a slight, very slight, chance that Pitt's fans will change their minds based on this.

Old 07-06-2012, 03:19 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,435,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I guess I can understand the whole "who cares" thing since we all have opinions but don't get entire threads dedicated to them because we have a connection to celebrity, which itself is nothing worth caring about.

I wish that were totally true. I know some who live and breath celebrities, talk about not having a life?

People you honestly don't know. They are paid to act, the way they act in their own homes, who knows the personality of the star. They can be all together different then what they portray themselves to be.

I am with you, really who the hek cares what celelbrity or celebrity's realitives are thinking. What they think would never influence my mind about politics.

Old 07-06-2012, 03:20 PM

5,365 posts, read 6,332,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
Being the mother of one of the most well known American celebrities does actually make her viewpoints much more important than mine or your's. Her voice will be heard by thousands and thousands, possibly even around the world.

Old 07-06-2012, 03:22 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,936,325 times
If I met Brad Pitt and make "yo mama's so stupid..." jokes, they'd pretty much all be on the nose

Old 07-06-2012, 03:34 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,520,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneTraveler View Post
Being the mother of one of the most well known American celebrities does actually make her viewpoints much more important than mine or your's. Her voice will be heard by thousands and thousands, possibly even around the world.
Oh well, lookie-here...my nominee for stupid post of the day.

Old 07-06-2012, 03:36 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,334,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneTraveler View Post
I don't think so. What the hell has she done to make her viewpoints "much more important than mine or yours"?

Old 07-06-2012, 03:37 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,334,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Oh well, lookie-here...my nominee for stupid post of the day.
I'll second that nomination.

Old 07-06-2012, 04:04 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,338,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
OH NO! Not Brad Pitt's MOM! HER!

Oh woe is me...Obama can just throw in the towel now!

Seriously, the most ridiculous part of this is that Repugs ALWAYS slam those "liberal commie Hollywood stars" and think they have no right to an opinion....

UNLESS

THEY SLAM OBAMA.

Are they hypocrites and liars?

NAWWWWW!!!!!
Wow, I was JUST about to post this!!! It's so true! People complain when liberal celebrities voice an opinion about anything political and rant about how "no one cares, they're just actors/musicians" and "they should keep it to themselves", and so on. But when the non-famous mother of a major celebrity (who the OP doesn't even address by her name, just as "Brad Pitt's mom") rails against Obama, they cheer.

I don't give a flip what Brad Pitt's mom think about politics. Few people do. I don't really care about most celebrities' political opinions regardless if they're liberal or conservative unless they've got some educated viewpoints to back it up.

Old 07-06-2012, 04:46 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,929,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
Because he was once or twice rated the "Best Looking Man In The World" according to Liberal magazines..........like who cares
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies