U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-06-2012, 05:02 PM
 
Location: So Cal
40,525 posts, read 40,022,838 times
Reputation: 41956

Advertisements

I always thought Ted Nugent was a creep.... friggin child molester too....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-06-2012, 05:03 PM
 
8,399 posts, read 5,312,195 times
Reputation: 2314
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponDad View Post
Its not racist. See obviously you don't understand what he means. The south respected states rights the US still doesn't. Got it now?
Get the f out of here with that states right nonsense.

The South didn't respect states rights. In fact, a huge problem the south had was that many of the new states weren't slave states.

In fact, what the southern states wanted as their right was to own slaves and the federal government not prevent other states from becoming slave owning states.

Yes, if only the US would know the freedom of living in a state where you can own other human beings. Such a place is a paragon of caring about "rights".

There is something wrong with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2012, 05:06 PM
 
Location: Florida
21,681 posts, read 11,138,235 times
Reputation: 7901
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponDad View Post
Ted Nugent Savages Health Care Ruling, Wonders if ‘It Would Have Been Best Had the South Won the Civil War’ | TheBlaze.com

Ole ted is correct but unfortunately not very bright in the long run. He did endorse Romney which is where Obama got the idea from.
I live in NJ and we have charity care and also a program to take care of children. I believe if any program is set up for the poor it should be state run. I believe in the power of the states. . That is what the Republican Party is all about. Power to the states where it belongs. If their elected officials pass a bill I support that.

If the federal government takes over the rights of all states I am against that. This is what the democrats are for= large federal government.. a huge difference. I see Obama running over states rights and will try to take the power away from the states. I am a Republican because of that reason.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2012, 05:09 PM
 
17,497 posts, read 10,668,144 times
Reputation: 6746
Lies of the left just continue where Nugent "Motor City Madman" is a chickenhawk
As you praise your good buddy "Clinton"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2012, 05:15 PM
 
8,399 posts, read 5,312,195 times
Reputation: 2314
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I live in NJ and we have charity care and also a program to take care of children. I believe if any program is set up for the poor it should be state run. I believe in the power of the states. . That is what the Republican Party is all about. Power to the states where it belongs. If their elected officials pass a bill I support that.

If the federal government takes over the rights of all states I am against that. This is what the democrats are for= large federal government.. a huge difference. I see Obama running over states rights and will try to take the power away from the states. I am a Republican because of that reason.
If you are a Republican because you think Republicans are against a large federal government, you are deluding yourself. This nation has had many Republican presidents and congressman. The federal government couldn't wouldn't be as powerful as it without Republicans support the use and expansion of that power
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2012, 05:17 PM
 
477 posts, read 299,235 times
Reputation: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Get the f out of here with that states right nonsense.

The South didn't respect states rights. In fact, a huge problem the south had was that many of the new states weren't slave states.

In fact, what the southern states wanted as their right was to own slaves and the federal government not prevent other states from becoming slave owning states.

Yes, if only the US would know the freedom of living in a state where you can own other human beings. Such a place is a paragon of caring about "rights".

There is something wrong with you.
Don't ya just love that public school edumacation? It shows.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2012, 05:38 PM
 
17,497 posts, read 10,668,144 times
Reputation: 6746
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
Well, all I can say is Ted's hygiene is anything but healthy.


In that 1990 interview with the Free Press and from information collected from the Chickenhawk Web site, Nugent told about how he avoided the draft: “He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.”
It says volumes about the character of a man who calls himself the Motor City Madman. The Detroit native went out of his way to avoid the defining experience of his generation, then has the gall to talk about how eagerly he would have killed, “if” he had served.

Ted Nugent: draft dodger (deadbeat dad and creepy ‘teen dater’ too) : The Reid Report

I don't think we should expect the man to support healthy legislation.
Show us the "original interview" from "High Times"............ bet you can't!!!

All you Nugent haters can only give Liberal blogs, Nugent has said this above was never said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2012, 05:46 PM
 
Location: Phoenix
2,617 posts, read 2,065,352 times
Reputation: 2410
"Veni, vidi, vici"
I won't insult your intelligences with the Latin translation, but what it doesn't mean is "I came, I saw, I crapped my pants"
Screw that coward Theodore (butt nugget) Nugent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2012, 05:49 PM
 
8,399 posts, read 5,312,195 times
Reputation: 2314
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponDad View Post
Don't ya just love that public school edumacation? It shows.
Yes, you are so educated about states rights. Go to the source material. The southern states in their declarations of war are very clear about what the Civil War was about.

And it wasn't about state's rights. It was about the states rights to own slaves and expansion of slave owning states, and free states having to return enslaved, etc.

Your ignorance shows. How f can someone in 2012 support someone saying we'd be better off if the south would have won the Civil War. There is something wrong with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-06-2012, 05:56 PM
 
Location: Hinckley Ohio
6,722 posts, read 4,433,604 times
Reputation: 1376
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Show us the "original interview" from "High Times"............ bet you can't!!!

All you Nugent haters can only give Liberal blogs, Nugent has said this above was never said.
A copy of Ted Nugent's Selective Service classification record documents elements of both versions of the story: He was classified 1-S (high school student deferment) in 1967 and 2-S (college student deferment) in 1968; then after being reclassified 1-A (available for military service) in 1969 he was rejected as a result of a physical examination and given a 1-Y classification. (The 1-Y classification denoted persons "qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency" and was generally assigned to registrants who had exhibited medical conditions that were limiting but not disabling). After the 1-Y classification was eliminated at the end of 1971, Nugent was reclassified as 4-F.



snopes.com: Ted Nugent Dodged the Draft?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top