Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 11:42 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,659,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
It is a lust spirit. Most gays are in love with their own sexuality.
Now there's a new one. Still bunk, though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2012, 11:44 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,659,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponDad View Post
Its kind of hard to "convert" a mental disease....
So says the uneducated and ignorant.

Old 07-08-2012, 01:41 PM

477 posts, read 365,027 times
Name calling now that's mature.

Old 07-08-2012, 02:15 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,983,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
When I see uberdelusional theophilia stuff like this, I like to replace the word Satan with Santa. It makes more sense that way.
Brilliant.

Old 07-08-2012, 02:34 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The lust spirit is fed , it is carnal. If one walks in the spirit of God the spirit is stronger than the flesh. If you feed the flesh that is what will win. I speak of fallen man. If one is fallen , natural man, they are opened to lust spirits. If one is born of the spirit of God , the Holy Spirit, the Spiritual man,any spirit can be overcome. To say that God who created us, could not put in a Holy Spirit that is the strength of God to defeat the flesh . But men are carnal and believe the lie , some are left in the carnal state as they want to believe the lie. It is the one who is born of the spirit of God who overcomes the flesh.Christ died for all.. All sins can be defeated as Christ died for all sinners. You are what you believe. To feed the flesh is the world's spirit. To feed on the Spirit of God is God's kingdom which is strength , self control, power and faith to know that the flesh is weak but Jesus is the Overcomer of all.

In the last days many will speak of other christs, they will not follow the true Christ. The true Christ is the overcomer. God is full of power and might. His words will never pass away. This generation is far from God. Many will wax cold toward God and Satan will devour them. Satan can come in like a flood or transition himself into a spirit of light. Should grace abound that sin abound God forbid. God's word says we are to follow him. God is not mocked. He knows who is his children and no man will pluck him out of God's hand. We were born in sin and in a condemned state. It was Jesus Christ who died for all and through him is redemption and sin falls and the Holy Spirit is the overcomer.
Cool story, bro.

Now, can you please keep that in your own house and quit trying to force everyone around you to believe the same thing? You see, not everyone IS a 'Christ follower', so it would be much appreciated

Old 07-08-2012, 03:33 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,364 times
Quote:
What does this demonstrate?
Nothing. I cited a case of my best friend who didn't become a lesbian until she was 20 years old. She didn't "go along" with anything. She wasn't just "acting" straight because she felt like she had to. We've spoken about it at length before and she was very forthcoming with me about it all. No one 'forced' her to be straight or gay - it's something she came into all on her own.

Old 07-08-2012, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
well obviously some people are born gay since you're talking to one who was right now.
Oh for sure. I don't exactly think that ALL homosexuals are born that way. Are there cases of this happening? Yes there are. You prove that point exactly

Quote:
7, there you have it, you've got a response from someone who was born gay, i'll bet there are others that were too!!
I agree. At least I'm able, unlike many others, to accept there are always exceptions to every rule or something will come along to challenge my beliefs. I can live with that and I thank you for sharing.

Old 07-08-2012, 08:53 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,573,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
I know right! Curse those heterosexuals and their dirty, non-missionary position sex having ways!

Heterosexuality is a mental disease! Cure it! Fix it! Destroy it!

Oh no! I'm a heterosexual! What do I do!?

what??? what ever it takes not to accept the truth. it takes a male and a female to continue the human race. mother nature made it happen that way for that purpose and that purpose alone. and any deviation is just a perversion. a sick abnormal behavor!

Old 07-08-2012, 09:01 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,573,791 times
Quote:
Apparently willful stupidity is impossible to 'cure'.
two male trying to have sex to procreate, seams to me much more idiotic. its like banging your head over and over on the pavement just to have a baby! guess what it will never happen!!

Last edited by gysmo; 07-08-2012 at 09:30 PM..

Old 07-08-2012, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
what??? what ever it takes not to accept the truth. it takes a male and a female to continue the human race. mother nature made it happen that way for that purpose and that purpose alone. and any deviation is just a perversion. a sick abnormal behavor!

Oh you're serious?

Look get some intelligence and logic before you start typing away at the keyboard and attempting to force your views and opinions onto others.

So what you are saying is that sex is ONLY for procreating? Then tell all those heterosexuals who have sex in different positions other than the missionary the exact same thing. I highly doubt Mother Nature intended for a woman to be tied up and gagged in some sort of freaky, kinky sex event.

Anyway, do you see how ignorant and bigoted you sound? If not I'll remind you:

"Heterosexuality is a mental disease! Cure it! Fix it! Destroy it!

Oh no! I'm a heterosexual! What do I do!?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies