Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 01:13 PM

1,637 posts, read 1,880,558 times

Advertisements

What is Christie doing with an ice cream cone? The man is over 300 pounds and is average height. He is a heart attack waiting to happen. A few strolls up and down the boardwalk would have been more beneficial for him then stuffing his face and yelling at a constituent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

15,047 posts, read 8,867,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Nobody voted for Michelle Obama.
Ah, I see. So calling her Mooochelle and making fun of her weight is okay then. I guess that's your idea of right-wing tolerance.

4,991 posts, read 4,503,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
That's the problem with people who make decisions based on how others look. Were you on that school bus yelling at that old lady?
I've made my decision based on Christies actions which are clearly childish. His looks are just funny.

Old 07-07-2012, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
Overreact much? The guy had some verbal sparring in a public place with some twit and your having an anxiety attack over it. Relax, some people can respond quickly, others have to have Pelosi fight their battles,lol.
He didn't verabally spar. He tried to tempt some random guy into an altercation while carefully balancing an ice cream cone. Dude, this is a Gov. You're minimizing like mofo.

Old 07-07-2012, 01:22 PM

7,922 posts, read 9,147,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
He didn't verabally spar. He tried to tempt some random guy into an altercation while carefully balancing an ice cream cone. Dude, this is a Gov. You're minimizing like mofo.
Not minimizing anything. He confronted the person. Sorry if you you become afraid if someone walks toward you when having an argument. Also it wasn't some random guy. It was a coward who thought he was a big shot in front of a crowd.

Old 07-07-2012, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Not minimizing anything. He confronted the person. Sorry if you you become afraid if someone walks toward you when having an argument. Also it wasn't some random guy. It was a coward who thought he was a big shot in front of a crowd.
Dude, I'm not afraid of anything. If you don't expect better from a Gov, than you've got it. If you want your elected officials to be damn near getting into physical confrontations on the Jersey Shore because somebody asked a question, then again, YOU'VE GOT YOUR MAN. Grown ups on the other hand expect more out of our elected officials than childish behavior. The Sopranos was fictional.

Old 07-07-2012, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Dude, I'm not afraid of anything. If you don't expect better from a Gov, than you've got it. If you want your elected officials to be damn near getting into physical confrontations on the Jersey Shore because somebody asked a question, then again, YOU'VE GOT YOUR MAN. Grown ups on the other hand expect more out of our elected officials than childish behavior. The Sopranos was fictional.
All I can recommend is you start saving your pennies and make a donation to the Democratic challenger in the next Gov election. Hopefully that candidate will be what you are looking for, but I am reasonably certain if he confronted a right wing heckler, you would approve.

Old 07-07-2012, 01:38 PM

Quote:
All I can recommend is you start saving your pennies and make a donation to the Democratic challenger in the next Gov election. Hopefully that candidate will be what you are looking for, but I am reasonably certain if he confronted a right wing heckler, you would approve.
Nah, I like my elected officials to be mature and poised, especially in public. I think Mayor Corey Booker fits that build well and will unseat Chrisite in the next election.

Old 07-07-2012, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Nah, I like my elected officials to be mature and poised, especially in public. I think Mayor Corey Booker fits that build well and will unseat Chrisite in the next election.
Hey, perhaps he will. Booker seems like a good guy. Doesn't look like the Obama administration wants him after he stood up in defense of Bain capital, huh. Booker got "bussed" rather quickly.

Old 07-07-2012, 01:44 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,409,587 times
Quote:
“You’re a real big-shot!” shouted the governor, clutching an ice cream cone, “You’re a real big-shot, shooting your mouth off!”

NJ Gov. Christie freaks out at Jersey Shore heckler | The Raw Story

Gov. Chris Christie -- Fightin' Words On the Jersey Shore [VIDEO] | TMZ.com

This guy is a potential VP selection? What an embarassment. He can't handle some random guy on the jersey shore critisizing his education policy without going at the guy like he wants to fight. I don't think Romney's even soft enough to pick this wacko. Maybe he needed a hit off that ice cream cone. He may have gone more than 2 minutes without sweets.
Anyone that shouts down some idiotic, rude liberal deserves a medal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies