Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 01:37 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
I think either Rice or West would make for a good VP choice.
Talk about two different sides of the intellectual coin!!!

Like Powell, Rice holds quite a few opinions inimical to teabaggers, particularly on issues of race. Condi was a loyal foot soldier for Bush but having been there done that, she's got more sense than to associate with the likes of West and the rest of the lunatics running the Republican Party in the post Bush era.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2012, 01:38 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Talk about two different sides of the intellectual coin!!!

Like Powell, Rice holds quite a few opinions inimical to teabaggers, particularly on issues of race. Condi was a loyal foot soldier for Bush but having been there done that, she's got more sense than to associate with the likes of West and the rest of the lunatics running the Republican Party in the post Bush era.
Condi is a globalist racist anyway.

Old 07-09-2012, 01:41 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Condi is a globalist racist anyway.
How is she a racist?

Old 07-09-2012, 01:41 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,452,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Is this a comedic post? Rice, as a member of the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) met with Romney to tell him how things were going to be, (foreign policy/war policy) under his Presidency.

Wake up people! Obama-Romney, either one, are just puppets for the globalists. Either way = more war, deeper national debt, richer central banks, lower standard of living for most Americans.
No, it is not a comedic post. Your post demonstrates that Rice would be a better President than Romney just on foreign policies issues alone. I could vote for a West/Rice ticket, where I would have a real problem voting for Romney no matter who he chooses to be his running mate. Romney is not as crazy as McCain, but they are both just as liberal. I could not vote for McCain in 2008, and I would not vote for Romney in 2012 for the same reason. However, now that Chief Justice Roberts completely botched the Supreme Court decision on "ObamaCare," I have been having second thoughts about voting for Romney.

Old 07-09-2012, 01:42 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
How is she a racist?
She felt the need to jump onto the "if you disagree with Obama, you're a racist" bandwagon. Only REAL racists feel that way.

Old 07-09-2012, 01:44 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Allen West does not want anyone to ne his slave. You are just buying liberal propaganda.

I hope that Mitt Romney picks either Allen West or Condalezza Rice as VP, running mate - either one would be awesome.
You seem to have it backwards. West was talking about PRESIDENT OBAMA.

Old 07-09-2012, 01:47 PM

Quote:
How is she a racist?
I don't know why you even bother asking.

Old 07-09-2012, 03:31 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
She felt the need to jump onto the "if you disagree with Obama, you're a racist" bandwagon. Only REAL racists feel that way.
Well SourD it looks like your idea of what a racist is may be contrary to the actual definition...

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2: racial prejudice or discrimination

Old 07-09-2012, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Well SourD it looks like your idea of what a racist is may be contrary to the actual definition...

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2: racial prejudice or discrimination
You see what really happens when a negro leaves the real plantation?

Considering the bullets that Powell and Rice took for W over Iraq you't think that they would be beyond reproach by their Republican cohorts.

Old 07-09-2012, 03:48 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,574,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
I like Allen West very much
Obama could take lessons from him!
But, Obama is busy lying his ass off to what few folks who still can not see him for what he is!
Oh, he wants slaves, yep, he sure as hell does!!
Look at the ads running about the greatness of food stamps!
And if that does not buy into a slave thought process, what does??
Good grief!!
Obama and the democratic party are using the wealth of the rich to buy votes from idiot who believe all the bs. i can not believe how stupid the democratic voters are. i understand liberal voting for such things because they actually believe that bs. but democrats normal every day democrats and i know a lot of them they haven't a clue of whats going on!! if those democrats wake up they would actually would vote for a republican!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies