Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 08:54 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
What the heck is going on in Georgia? Here's another of the recent goings-on in that state:

'Erica Masters was asleep when Columbia County Code Compliance Officer Jimmy Vowell entered her Martinez, Georgia, home without permission to serve a violation notice for her overgrown lawn.
After knocking on the woman's door a few times, Vowell let himself and made his way into her bedroom, which was captured on surveillance video."

Read more: Enforcement officer enters woman's home and yells at her to wake up because her grass is too long | Mail Online
It isnt just georgia. Its everywhere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2012, 08:56 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,603,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
It isnt just georgia. Its everywhere.
Just seem to be a lot more stories from Georgia for some reason. Just an observation, certainly not a scientific analysis.

Old 07-09-2012, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Just seem to be a lot more stories from Georgia for some reason. Just an observation, certainly not a scientific analysis.
LOl Look at the news for Luzerne County PA, Wyoming County PA, Lakawana County Pa to just get started.
wyoming county you have group home workers feeding poop sandwiches to mentally challenged residents.
Luzerne County . Kids for cash. Judges selling guilty convictions for kick backs.
Lakawana county where to begin?
Chief of police and a few other forcing teen females to do sex to be allowed on the volunteer fire department???? Fire chief doing the same.
Scranton cop faking a gun fight. Who knows why.
Who you gonna call?????
Well I am not calling them. LOL

Old 07-09-2012, 09:04 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,603,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
LOl Look at the news for Luzerne County PA, Wyoming County PA, Lakawana County Pa to just get started.
wyoming county you have group home workers feeding poop sandwiches to mentally challenged residents.
Luzerne County . Kids for cash. Judges selling guilty convictions for kick backs.
Lakawana county where to begin?
Chief of police and a few other forcing teen females to do sex to be allowed on the volunteer fire department???? Fire chief doing the same.
Scranton cop faking a gun fight. Who knows why.
Who you gonna call?????
Well I am not calling them. LOL
New state motto: "Georgia! At Least We Aren't Pennsylvania!"

Old 07-09-2012, 09:06 PM

Quote:
New state motto: "Georgia! At Least We Aren't Pennsylvania!"
ROFLMAO so true.
I am thinking a lot of states can say that.
lets not forget the Penn state fiasco....

Old 07-09-2012, 09:19 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasTransistor View Post
Why do Black people feel the need to turn every confrontation violent?

It's almost as if they feel so inferior that the only way they can express themselves is through aggression and violence. I see it from young Black men all the time.
LOL...now don't you look foolish!

Old 07-09-2012, 09:58 PM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times
Blasting a radio to irritate the opposing team is juvenile. Not to mention you're annoying other people who came to watch the game. Why is it that some people( more and more, sadly) need to constantly have music( or cell phones, videos or games or bottles of drinks) wherever they go to entertain and distract them? We've raised a generation of 2 year olds, toddlers in adult bodies that need to be constantly distracted. But I agree that reacting with violence is just as bad. I've always said that how you react to rudeness defines you as mush as the rude person. If you react like a jerk then you're just as bad as the person who offended you.

Old 07-09-2012, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Blasting a radio to irritate the opposing team is juvenile. Not to mention you're annoying other people who came to watch the game. Why is it that some people( more and more, sadly) need to constantly have music( or cell phones, videos or games or bottles of drinks) wherever they go to entertain and distract them? We've raised a generation of 2 year olds, toddlers in adult bodies that need to be constantly distracted. But I agree that reacting with violence is just as bad. I've always said that how you react to rudeness defines you as mush as the rude person. If you react like a jerk then you're just as bad as the person who offended you.
Living vicariously through the kids.
Dad always wanted to be a pitcher. Jr is going to be a pitcher. The kid has an arm like a noodle but so what.
Uncle Joe wants to show that he supports the team so he will blast some music to rub it in.
Oh the games about kids having fun????? Screw the kids Uncle joe wants to make some of them feel even worse about losing.
I saw it every game I coached.
I had a father of a kid on a team we were playing stand behind home plate talking about what would happen if my batter got a hit. trying to spook him.
The ump threatened to call the police if the jerk didnt leave.
I saw it all the time.

Old 07-09-2012, 10:12 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,904,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maf763 View Post
Uh, the guys fighting were white, the guy in the blue shirt and the cuffed one in the gray shirt.
Our local stormfront posters don't like your use of facts.

Old 07-09-2012, 10:24 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,073,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin Rick View Post
It is Georgia. Did you expect any other behavior?
Yeah, every other Giants Dodgers game someone doesn't get beat down or anything...... and this is in San Francisco Los Angeles..... 2 of the most LIBERAL cities in America....

Take your clown stereotypes somewhere else Libbie......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies