Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2012, 09:02 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,072,515 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
You seem to be an expert in circular reasoning.

keep it up, you may even convince yourself in the end.
If that comment isn't the Pot calling the kettle black.

If Heterosexuals weren't making so many babies they didn't want or could take care of, there wouldn't be any for Homosexuals to "take".

Old 07-19-2012, 09:06 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,836,753 times
So what?

it is still natural for heteros to produce babies; nature intended things this way.

The hetero couple has the gift of producing life

but what can the homo couple produce?

Old 07-19-2012, 09:08 PM

10,028 posts, read 9,500,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
What are RAMTS? LOL. Slow down and relax. Apparently the forum here are more anti gay than pro gay, so naturally you will see more. I am sure there are other forums where you will be happier with rainbows and unicorns...
I am relaxed. Most on he forum are not anti-gay, just a few loudmouth haters who spend all day posting hate. I'm sure there are plenty of other forums that promote hate that you would feel more comfortable at.

Old 07-19-2012, 09:15 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,325,365 times
Quote:
So what?

it is still natural for heteros to produce babies; nature intended things this way.

Nature also intended us to raise our young, not give them up for adoption. Nature also was good at weeding out the weaker of the species until we came along and started caring for babies that would normally, by the will of nature, have died.

Are you saying homo in the derogatory manner or are you saying it in the manner that represents all homo sapiens? I can't tell in this thread as it has changed meaning so many times.

Old 07-19-2012, 09:16 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,325,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
I am relaxed. Most on he forum are not anti-gay, just a few loudmouth haters who spend all day posting hate. I'm sure there are plenty of other forums that promote hate that you would feel more comfortable at.
I think the WBC has a fansite.

Old 07-19-2012, 09:17 PM

10,028 posts, read 9,500,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
More knowledge or more experience in being gay? You have no idea who has more knowledge. Stop blowing smoke up out collective.....
Many arent homophobes as you title them/us. Some just know that Homosexuals are a group of people that serve no purpose in society other than to be ridiculed and rejected as God has set forth.
Only those that are completely ignorant would believe such crap.

Old 07-19-2012, 09:28 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,132,544 times
Quote:
So what?

Nature intended us to get diseases too, many of which would kill us if untreated. Should we abandon all medical treatment, and go back to what nature intended?

Old 07-19-2012, 09:33 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,836,753 times
and that has something to do with reproduction? (sarcasm)

Old 07-19-2012, 09:42 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,364 times
Quote:
So what?

I believe in an item of sorts that's more powerful than some god you tout. It is the Soul King - without it all of society will crumble and fall into chaos. As omnipotent and great as the Soul King is, even it needs protections which is where my oasis, your oasis, and the oasis of everyone here comes into play - Seireitei. 13 Court Protection squads are employed to protect the Soul King and is headed by an old geezer by the name of Yamamoto.

Just like gallows said,
Quote:
"Though you may not like it, my religious texts disprove yours because mine are right. Therefore, mine being right means that yours is inherently wrong."
You believe in Seireitei and the 13 Court Protection squads, you just have failed to realize it yet. It's okay, it takes time. Everyone is different and unlike your make believe god, the Soul King accepts every one for who they are and how they live their life. Fun fact - if a person with a good soul goes to Seireitei, they're able to live out another life similar to that of the real world and if they're lucky they can be inducted into the 13 Court Protection squads.

It's okay to disagree with me - to quote gallows again,
Quote:
""Oh, and if you disagree with the above then perhaps you'll understand how silly it sounds when you say the exact same things to people who don't have the same faith as you."
Also, do you really believe that relationships and marriage is *only* about making babies? Does love or caring about each other not factor into your bigotry whatsoever?

The Soul King does not approve of your ignorance. When you die (and you *will* die), you shall become a Hollow and be struck down by the very same people who you attempt to condemn because you think their life style is "icky and gross like a doo-doo butt".

Old 07-19-2012, 09:47 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,095,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
I believe in an item of sorts that's more powerful than some god you tout. It is the Soul King - without it all of society will crumble and fall into chaos. As omnipotent and great as the Soul King is, even it needs protections which is where my oasis, your oasis, and the oasis of everyone here comes into play - Seireitei. 13 Court Protection squads are employed to protect the Soul King and is headed by an old geezer by the name of Yamamoto.

Just like gallows said,

You believe in Seireitei and the 13 Court Protection squads, you just have failed to realize it yet. It's okay, it takes time. Everyone is different and unlike your make believe god, the Soul King accepts every one for who they are and how they live their life. Fun fact - if a person with a good soul goes to Seireitei, they're able to live out another life similar to that of the real world and if they're lucky they can be inducted into the 13 Court Protection squads.

It's okay to disagree with me - to quote gallows again,

Also, do you really believe that relationships and marriage is *only* about making babies? Does love or caring about each other not factor into your bigotry whatsoever?

The Soul King does not approve of your ignorance. When you die (and you *will* die), you shall become a Hollow and be struck down by the very same people who you attempt to condemn because you think their life style is "icky and gross like a doo-doo butt".
Is that you Byakuya?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies