Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2012, 09:36 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,836,753 times

Advertisements

Most of that is Old Testament law, which was passed over with the coming of Jesus.

but I'm sure you know that anyway.

Old 07-28-2012, 09:46 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,072,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
Most of that is Old Testament law, which was passed over with the coming of Jesus.

but I'm sure you know that anyway.

Then the thing about Homosexuals doesn't apply any longer either.

Old 07-28-2012, 09:48 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,836,753 times
Paul may disagree with you there!

(that would be Paul from the NT)

Old 07-28-2012, 09:50 PM

2,920 posts, read 2,796,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0marvin0 View Post
Seems like the thread that won't die. I think its time for me to posit my question that has never been answered.
For those of you opposed to gay marriage why do you consider it ethical to deny an otherwise law abiding segment of the population the rights and privileges you claim for youselves?
For the same reason we deny brothers wanting to marry their sisters and fathers their daughters. For the same reason we deny polygamist. Its not natural, its wrong. Its not part of our culture, not part of our tradition.

Old 07-28-2012, 09:58 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,573,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So is everyone a pervert who has engaged in sodomy before?
ding.ding,ding,ding! wow you win the boo bee prize.i don't thing by sodomizing someone is going to create a human being! and come out that end! its perverted sex same as gay people are perverted no difference!

Old 07-28-2012, 10:04 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
ding.ding,ding,ding! wow you win the boo bee prize.i don't thing by sodomizing someone is going to create a human being! and come out that end! its perverted sex same as gay people are perverted no difference!
I know some homosexuals (both men and women) who aren't perverted in the least bit. Far from it.

Heterosexual men and woman are more perverted than anyone else alive. Why else do you think the adult entertainment industry is doing so well?

Old 07-28-2012, 10:19 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,325,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post
Of course single parent can't raise children as well as a family.
Nobody or almost nobody chooses to be a single parent but it is never an optimal solution.
So, you are saying that a single mother can't possibly raise children as well as if not better then a mother/father family?

You folks are starting to make no sense. Are you against children being adopted by gay parents or are you against anything that isn't a mother/father family household?

Old 07-28-2012, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
I know some homosexuals (both men and women) who aren't perverted in the least bit. Far from it.

Heterosexual men and woman are more perverted than anyone else alive. Why else do you think the adult entertainment industry is doing so well?
you are absolutely right! there are many perverted people and the gay life style is right there with them, they are no different. exept people who choose a gay life style want to be recognize as some how being normal!!

Old 07-28-2012, 10:29 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
you are absolutely right! there are many perverted people and the gay life style is right there with them, they are no different. exept people who choose a gay life style want to be recognize as some how being normal!!
The term "normal" is subjective. You are not the final authority on it. You are free to think what you want, but keep that bigotry to yourself please.

Thank you.

Old 07-28-2012, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
The term "normal" is subjective. You are not the final authority on it. You are free to think what you want, but keep that bigotry to yourself please.

Thank you.
the word 'normal" is subjective!! what? why then have such a word. why don't just we take it out of our vocabulary. it is not customary for someone to call me a bigot!!! that is very hateful!! it is customary for a man and a woman to have sex. it is not customary for two people of the same sex. to try and engaged to have sex its impossible! nothing hateful just stating the facts with out calling people names. its customary for me! "customary" maybe subjective. "normal" is not. subjective!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies