Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2012, 02:26 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,057,649 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel12 View Post

In my eyes, gays' quest to raise children makes as much sense as me trying for Miss. Universe.
You are gay, you can't have children this way. What is your problem now???

Well research shows Homosexual couples are doing a pretty good job raising children.

You do know "Gay" couples have been raising well mannered, productive, HETEROSEXUAL children, forever, right?? Oh wait, you probably don't know.

Maybe Miss Gay Universe is more your area.

Old 08-10-2012, 02:29 PM

2,920 posts, read 2,785,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
REALLY ?? and skirts make you think of Vaginas .. Oh wait, it is Kenneth that thinks of Vaginas.

You really have a strange thought pattern.

Maybe you and Kenny should hook up, that is if ya'll can get over your conflicted state.
Everything makes me think of vaginas... That's how the nature intended it. Should I think of anuses to satisfy you?

Old 08-10-2012, 02:37 PM

Quote:
You are gay, you can't have children this way. What is your problem now???
You are making less sense as you go .. Do you drink alcohol in excess?

Where do you think most of the children Homosexuals wish to adopt come from?

What would happen to most of these children if there is no-one to adopt them?

Have you read AND understood the research that shows children raised in same sex households do as well as and sometimes better than children raised in mixed-sex households?

Have you read the research regarding what happens to MANY children that "age out" of the foster/orphanage system?

As I said; I am following this thread, so I will give you a few days.

Old 08-10-2012, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Everything makes me think of vaginas... That's how the nature intended it. Should I think of anuses to satisfy you?

Well I think anuses is more what you REALLY want but ...

NORMAL males past the age of about 15 or 16 do not think of vaginas when they see everything.

Old 08-10-2012, 02:58 PM

10,567 posts, read 12,773,809 times
Quote:
You are making less sense as you go .. Do you drink alcohol in excess?

Where do you think most of the children Homosexuals wish to adopt come from?

What would happen to most of these children if there is no-one to adopt them?

Have you read AND understood the research that shows children raised in same sex households do as well as and sometimes better than children raised in mixed-sex households?

Have you read the research regarding what happens to MANY children that "age out" of the foster/orphanage system?

As I said; I am following this thread, so I will give you a few days.
"Mixed - sex households"? That's a brand new term- Kind of Orwellian and revisionist. Most children who go into the adoption option...are from poor families where the lack of money put severe stress on the parents casing a deterioration of the home. If everyone is so kind why not start organizations that help poor people keep their kids?

Again I hear the word "research"...who are these researchers? I have never met a person with out a bias..including myself.

The adoption factor all gets down to lawyers. From what I see..professional gays seem to have a lot of disposable income, who can hire the most influential lawyers. This is not a fair playing field..that a poor person loses their child and some one with a fancy lawyer paid 10 thousand bucks can acquire that child. What about the less attractive kids who might need a home..where do they go? Certainly gay professionals who are very status minded are not going to want a dumb and ugly kid running about the house- Few people are that kind and gays are no exception.

Old 08-10-2012, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
"Mixed - sex households"? That's a brand new term- Kind of Orwellian and revisionist. Most children who go into the adoption option...are from poor families where the lack of money put severe stress on the parents casing a deterioration of the home. If everyone is so kind why not start organizations that help poor people keep their kids?

Again I hear the word "research"...who are these researchers? I have never met a person with out a bias..including myself.

The adoption factor all gets down to lawyers. From what I see..professional gays seem to have a lot of disposable income, who can hire the most influential lawyers. This is not a fair playing field..that a poor person loses their child and some one with a fancy lawyer paid 10 thousand bucks can acquire that child. What about the less attractive kids who might need a home..where do they go? Certainly gay professionals who are very status minded are not going to want a dumb and ugly kid running about the house- Few people are that kind and gays are no exception.

Okay lets call it male/female Household

GREAT non-answer on the rest ...

Old 08-10-2012, 03:10 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,360,976 times
Quote:
Well research shows Homosexual couples are doing a pretty good job raising children.
You're breaking the rules of the thread. Mention of the research is strictly prohibited as per the thread's TOS.

What do the facts about gay parenting have anything to do with gay parenting anyway?

Old 08-10-2012, 03:10 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,317,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Well what are you waiting for, BLOG away...
Here you go Steve-o-

http://www.city-data.com/blogs/blog3...-ive-read.html

Most of these books are in the realm of psychology, history, or philosophy. Non of them have mentioned anything that you, kenneth, or rebel have claimed.

Just curious to know how many people on here have read the book mentioned in the OP? How many have actually looked into studies on same-sex parenting and adoption?

Focus on the family and the family research council are not valid sources.

Old 08-10-2012, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
You're breaking the rules of the thread. Mention of the research is strictly prohibited as per the thread's TOS.

What do the facts about gay parenting have anything to do with gay parenting anyway?

Oh yeah, forgot ... Sorry ...

Old 08-10-2012, 03:28 PM

2,920 posts, read 2,785,556 times
Quote:
Okay lets call it male/female Household

GREAT non-answer on the rest ...
No. Let's KEEP on calling this a FAMILY. Two guys or two women don't make a family. They are still two guys or two women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies