Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2012, 07:01 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,461,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigboto View Post
I would trade the worthless heterosexual parents that I had for a decent set of gay parents that didn't beat me into unconsciousness on multiple occasions as a child.
Oh yes I would in less than a F**cking second, you betcha.
This is what we should really be concerned about--whether a home is healthy or abusive, not the sex of the parents.

Old 07-13-2012, 07:32 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,270,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
So Harrier? Ed? Lucky?

Have at it:

"Gays and their lifestyle and wanting to get married and have children, hurt me directly by:"

1)
2)
3)
4)

Just fill in the list and provide sources that support your opinions.

Why can't you just answer a simple question?
Still no answers?

Notice how mommonkey posted right after you, and skipped over the questions? Funny how the bashers here ignore reality.

Old 07-13-2012, 08:28 AM

2,505 posts, read 2,326,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
I could ask you the same. After all, you're the one avoiding a serious, direct conversation about just why you think homosexuality is wrong.

So, I take it you won't be offering any sort of reasoning or research to support anything you've stated here?

Why am I not surprised?
They can't. Because then they would have to admit just how ignorant they are and that they remain ignorant on purpose. This is why hate and bigotry is so annoying it isn't innocent ignorance, it's chosen ignorance. By not even addressing your question they think they have beaten you.

Usually people that are so opposed to homosexuality are actually homosexuals themselves and it scares them. They were raised that it is unnatural, despite evidence that show it is natural, and they were taught that the bible says it is wrong. They can't admit their ancient ideologies are wrong because they fear that it will just give ammo to atheists. It will start a chain of events that disproves the bible altogether.

So, don't expect them to answer your question anytime soon.

Old 07-13-2012, 08:30 AM

6,486 posts, read 6,387,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
So, don't expect them to answer your question anytime soon.
Nah, I never do anymore. I just ask them repeatedly so that everyone can see just who's being reasonable and who isn't... as if it's typically that hard to tell

Old 07-13-2012, 10:32 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,371 times
Since we know being gay has no fundamental value, no value can be learned or taught by a homosexual which has an irreducible foundation of value and therefore is... an irrational groundless learning suggestive.

Logically example is how all learn...the example of a homosexual and the act cannot be anything but, an intentional
expression of the extermination of the human race. A degradation of evolution itself, focused on and within rot.

Old 07-13-2012, 10:43 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,099,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Since we know being gay has no fundamental value, no value can be learned or taught by a homosexual which has an irreducible foundation of value and therefore is... an irrational groundless learning suggestive.

Logically example is how all learn...the example of a homosexual and the act cannot be anything but, an intentional
expression of the extermination of the human race. A degradation of evolution itself, focused on and within rot.
you got a pertty tongue - although used to express ugly thoughts

Old 07-13-2012, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
you got a pertty tongue - although used to express ugly thoughts
explain

Old 07-13-2012, 11:00 AM

2,505 posts, read 2,326,396 times
Quote:

No value can be learned? Wow... you really are ignorant(lacking knowledge and understanding).

Old 07-13-2012, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
No value can be learned? Wow... you really are ignorant(lacking knowledge and understanding).
Well wheres a hypothetical example for evidence, I need proof.

This I gotta see

Old 07-13-2012, 11:54 AM

6,486 posts, read 6,387,936 times
Quote:
no value can be learned or taught by a homosexual
Apparently, you are wrong.

A child's life in a "gay" household
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies