U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 07:39 PM

25,909 posts, read 39,210,953 times

Advertisements

Obama is making statements that he is going to stop with the tax breaks for the rich, meaning people making over $ 250K and mentioning "himself, Warren Buffett, etc."

Does he really believes that he and Buffett are in that category?

I know he is making over $ 250K a year so in a way he is right, but isn't it like what you call blind advertisment or a false way of acting like he is doing the right thing when he is comparing people who make $ 250 K while he is in the same sentence mentioning one of the wealthiest persons in the USA!!!!

Obama never created one job himself as an entrepeneur or as an employer only perhaps created some IRS jobs while at the same time killing many other jobs!

Obama is dinning with the Hollywood celebraties who are paying a lot of money for his campaign and meanwhile he is using the tax payers money to go and meet with them in their homes and have a good time while others are on welfare or are unemployed or under employed.

I really feel that he is so out of touch and we are paying the price for having chosen an unexperienced "cool guy"!

Last edited by bentlebee; 07-11-2012 at 07:50 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2012, 08:00 PM

17,028 posts, read 9,568,812 times
I wouldn't call it "out of touch".
It's just the kind of guy he is.

Old 07-11-2012, 08:44 PM

10,024 posts, read 10,581,970 times
[quote=bentlebee;25127861]

Obama never created one job himself as an entrepeneur or as an employer only perhaps created some IRS jobs while at the same time killing many other jobs!

Obama wrote a couple of books that sold millions of copies. So, in your world, authors and the entire publishing industry has NO ONE working in it.

I will bet you that the number of man hours created by Obama by his writing is a thousand times more than YOU have ever created!!!

Old 07-11-2012, 08:49 PM

13,904 posts, read 11,496,049 times
[quote=lucknow;25128648]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

Obama wrote a couple of books that sold millions of copies. So, in your world, authors and the entire publishing industry has NO ONE working in it.

I will bet you that the number of man hours created by Obama by his writing is a thousand times more than YOU have ever created!!!
You seem to be unaware that Obam didn't wrote those books.

Old 07-11-2012, 09:17 PM

5,302 posts, read 4,408,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
I wouldn't call it "out of touch".
It's just the kind of guy he is.
The kind of guy he is is of on another planet from the average American. He's a spoiled rotten, not very bright, but extremely manipulative pathological Narcissist who thinks he should be worshipped even though he has actually accomplished NOTHING (and no, the popularity contests in Liberal Ivory Towers do not count as accomplishments, since they wouldn't mean anything more than a plaque for us working class slugs). Narcissists seem intelligent because they do not have the emotions and empathy of human beings--their every thought is "I do this, they respond this way." BO says "I am just like you" and the liberals respond "He's just like us." But to himself, BO is more like an egyptian pharaoh or a Chinese emperor, or a lotto winner. He's Midas reborn.

Of course, he thinks he's God's gift to earth, because every liberal he meets treats him that way. Of course he wants more taxes on "the rich"--he never worked a day in his life, but has been showered with riches (he didn't even WRITE the autobiography that he receives hundreds of thousands of dollars for every year--I'd be super-generous with taxes too with that kind of luck!) BO has no idea that the "rich" targeted by our income tax system are those who work 80 hours a week, generally for a cutthroat and totally psycho manager, and forced to cut salaries and jobs by a Robber-Baron CEO who couldn't find his way out of a closet with the door wide open. BO does not have the intellect to realize that it is only the sheer number of hours (every waking minute, 24/7/52, usually) dedicated to the miserable job that makes the final annual income reach those magic numbers of what liberals call "fair share" taxation (taxes of around 50%, between income tax and employee plus employer SS/Medicare, with property taxes and sales taxes and all those countless other taxes and fees added on top).

There is a HUGE divide between the working class making up to $250K (and actually solving problems and improving the business), and the TRULY rich like the Robber Baron CEOs who make tens of millions of dollars (while usually COSTING the corporation billions due to their moronic ideas and sub-human intellects). The speeches are given about taxing those making tens of millions, but the TAX INCREASES WILL HIT THE WORKING CLASS. There is no doubt. Some things never change.

You can try to tax "the rich" but you simply cannot. All you will do is tax the few working people left, right out of their jobs. At some point, sacrificing your entire life and getting to keep only about 10% of your earnings means you can't pay your bills. Then, you quit. And you wonder why you worked so many years simply to support the parasite of Big Government, and your millions of unmotivated but heavily breeding fellow humans.

Old 07-11-2012, 10:01 PM

10,024 posts, read 10,581,970 times
[quote=Dale Cooper;25128732]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
You seem to be unaware that Obam didn't wrote those books.
Well I'm surely aware that "Obam didn't wrote those books". No one in history has, "Didn't wrote those books". Also, I'm not quite sure who Obam is. I have never heard of him.

If you want anyone to take you even a little seriously I suggest that you learn at least basic English. Seeing we learn the difference between write and wrote and when and where to use them in grade 3 what could you know about anything???

Old 07-12-2012, 12:33 AM

19,899 posts, read 15,912,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHartphotog View Post
The kind of guy he is is of on another planet from the average American. He's a spoiled rotten, not very bright, but extremely manipulative pathological Narcissist who thinks he should be worshipped even though he has actually accomplished NOTHING (and no, the popularity contests in Liberal Ivory Towers do not count as accomplishments, since they wouldn't mean anything more than a plaque for us working class slugs). Narcissists seem intelligent because they do not have the emotions and empathy of human beings--their every thought is "I do this, they respond this way." BO says "I am just like you" and the liberals respond "He's just like us." But to himself, BO is more like an egyptian pharaoh or a Chinese emperor, or a lotto winner. He's Midas reborn.

Of course, he thinks he's God's gift to earth, because every liberal he meets treats him that way. Of course he wants more taxes on "the rich"--he never worked a day in his life, but has been showered with riches (he didn't even WRITE the autobiography that he receives hundreds of thousands of dollars for every year--I'd be super-generous with taxes too with that kind of luck!) BO has no idea that the "rich" targeted by our income tax system are those who work 80 hours a week, generally for a cutthroat and totally psycho manager, and forced to cut salaries and jobs by a Robber-Baron CEO who couldn't find his way out of a closet with the door wide open. BO does not have the intellect to realize that it is only the sheer number of hours (every waking minute, 24/7/52, usually) dedicated to the miserable job that makes the final annual income reach those magic numbers of what liberals call "fair share" taxation (taxes of around 50%, between income tax and employee plus employer SS/Medicare, with property taxes and sales taxes and all those countless other taxes and fees added on top).

There is a HUGE divide between the working class making up to $250K (and actually solving problems and improving the business), and the TRULY rich like the Robber Baron CEOs who make tens of millions of dollars (while usually COSTING the corporation billions due to their moronic ideas and sub-human intellects). The speeches are given about taxing those making tens of millions, but the TAX INCREASES WILL HIT THE WORKING CLASS. There is no doubt. Some things never change.

You can try to tax "the rich" but you simply cannot. All you will do is tax the few working people left, right out of their jobs. At some point, sacrificing your entire life and getting to keep only about 10% of your earnings means you can't pay your bills. Then, you quit. And you wonder why you worked so many years simply to support the parasite of Big Government, and your millions of unmotivated but heavily breeding fellow humans.
Some actually get it, surprising from this site, then someone like you comes around and does really get it. Good post

Old 07-12-2012, 12:42 AM

29,124 posts, read 22,063,666 times
President Obama said that he would not raise taxes on those making less than $250K - but SCOTUS said that the mandate and penalty in ObamaCare are taxes - and they affect people who make less than $250K.

How can you trust someone who doesn't keep their word - let alone re-elect them?

Old 07-12-2012, 05:08 AM

8,287 posts, read 11,845,661 times
I can't tell what type of thread this is! Either it's another "I hate Obama" thread or "let's feel sorry for those making over $250k a year" thread! Probably the first one!

Old 07-12-2012, 05:11 AM

3,161 posts, read 3,829,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
I can't tell what type of thread this is! Either it's another "I hate Obama" thread or "let's feel sorry for those making over $250k a year" thread! Probably the first one!

actually its another "Obama is an Idiot" thread....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies