Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 06:15 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,721,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
I see you two are trying to get yet another perfectly legitimate thread closed.
If it gets closed it because it is based on a hate filled bigoted ideology. You sir are frankly no different than the Tea Party you so self-righteously attack!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2012, 06:17 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,728,778 times
Quote:
You are the one who is a member of the most hateful,mean spirited, bigoted and racist group since the KKK. So how can you possibly say these things about me? You wish all that were true don't you but its not. I have said repeatedly that before I witness the incredible unprecedented hate coming from the tea party I never posted or read boards like this. I recognize the danger your group is to my kids and I. You concentrate on me because I see the tea party for what it is.

Just to make you and the rest of the tea party even happier let me tell you this. I have crushed many tea party types in career battles. Many just because their prejudice made them underestimate me. I used it against them. I'm not bitter, they are

Enjoy that for the day.

Wow! Such anger and low self esteem. Must really suck to be you.

Old 07-19-2012, 06:22 AM

37,794 posts, read 40,990,020 times
Quote:
I guess thats why wages are so terrible compared to wealth and cost of living I guess? Face it, most of the rich are not GOOD people. Maybe thats why they are rich? I don't know but what I do know is the workers of this Country are on every drug imaginable to create a false reality. Something the rich and powerful are doing is causing that don't you think?
So now you are blaming stupidity on wealthy people?

Buy a clue:

1. Stop having babies out of wedlock
2. Finish high school
3. Don't hang around with or marry losers

and you will improve your lot in life from pimple on the azz of society to successful citizen.

Old 07-19-2012, 06:23 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,721,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
I have advised him to seek counseling! Unfortunanly many people refuse to take the first step on the road to a better life. and that is to admit that they have a problem....
Have a nice day!!!

Old 07-19-2012, 06:37 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
So now you are blaming stupidity on wealthy people?

Buy a clue:

1. Stop having babies out of wedlock
2. Finish high school
3. Don't hang around with or marry losers

and you will improve your lot in life from pimple on the azz of society to successful citizen.
And you are talking to who exactly?

Old 07-19-2012, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Point out these claims you made against me. Or are you just trying to deflect from the truth of my thread?

Old 07-19-2012, 06:43 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Quote:
Ask around. You will find many on Dr. prescribed stuff. Not to mention all the crack,meth,and coke heads in and near your neighborhood. Go ahead,open your eyes to all the HAPPINESS.
Really, what's your point ? Is it that people rich & poor enjoy their drugs ? That I believe... a glass of wine, 2 martini's, a little coke, a Valium etc. People rich and poor use drugs to elevate moods and many let it become and addition and a major problem.

Rich or Poor, someone taking a drug to get high is not a problem until it becomes a problem. Drugs use knows no boundaries.

Is that what you're trying to say ?

Old 07-19-2012, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Really, what's your point ? Is it that people rich & poor enjoy their drugs ? That I believe... a glass of wine, 2 martini's, a little coke, a Valium etc. People rich and poor use drugs to elevate moods and many let it become and addition and a major problem.

Rich or Poor, someone taking a drug to get high is not a problem until it becomes a problem. Drugs use knows no boundaries.

Is that what you're trying to say ?
No,the original idea I was addressing was that some feel if their employers pay less in taxes,they will somehow get that money and its just not true. Employers, down here anyway back when they were making major profits would share very little of that with the ones that did the actual work. Then as soon as a little slow down comes guess who feels it hardest. Capitalism is not this holy way of living that the GOP make it out to be.
And so my point is if the ruling class of employers are so great then why do the people they rule over need reality altering drugs to make it through the day?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies