Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2012, 01:14 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,661,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
Agree 100%. Kill him, and every other person convicted of multiple murders,
RIGHT NOW!

Take all of their reusable organs, use a pool where their victims families can
use them them first if needed, take them out into the desert, shoot them, and
leave them there. Buzzards got to eat too.
Hey! I live in the desert. Don't be dumping no bodies in my back yard. Feed him to the fishes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2012, 01:37 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,452,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
There is no evidence that Holmes ever presented himself to anyone for psychiatric care, ever.
I read that he was taking various prescription drugs given by several different doctors.

I wonder what those drugs were for.

Gunman who massacred 12 at movie premiere used same drugs that killed Batman star Heath Ledger and messaged web lovers to ask... Will you visit me in prison?

Batman Shooter James Holmes Was On Hardcore Pharmaceutical Drugs

Spoiler

Last edited by LuckyGem; 07-24-2012 at 02:29 PM.. Reason: added link to article

Old 07-24-2012, 02:16 PM

2,149 posts, read 1,516,462 times
Oops....gee what a coincidence or a Gov't black Op. to spur anti-2nd Amendment schemes???:

Hallmarks of a False Flag: Colorado University Held Identical Drill on Same Day as Aurora Theater Mass Shooting, Mind Control, and Multiple Suspects :

Old 07-24-2012, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman57 View Post
You really think so?

You must see a conspiracy in every bag of potato chips.

Old 07-24-2012, 02:50 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
I read that he was taking various prescription drugs given by several different doctors.
um, your links don't bear that out.

not exactly convincing.

Old 07-24-2012, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
um, your links don't bear that out.

not exactly convincing.
The news is coming out slowly, likely those docs are covering their asses right now.

Old 07-24-2012, 03:12 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
The news is coming out slowly, likely those docs are covering their asses right now.
where did you read this about 'various prescription drugs given by several different doctors'?

it's possible, but i have yet to see that anywhere.

Old 07-24-2012, 03:31 PM

1,331 posts, read 2,334,981 times
I'm not saying ban guns quite frankly I don't care. But take this movie theater shooting, scenario a) the guy has a assault rifle, scenario b) the guy has a hand gun, scenario c) the guy has a knife. Hmmm I think the number of fatalities drops dramatically with each scenario. It takes (at least in my opinion) a hell of a lot more balls to kill someone with a knife than with a gun in a real world situation. Pulling a trigger from a distance is substantially "easier" (mentally that is) then having to be up close and personal stabbing someone.

Again I am not saying ban guns or even keep them legal. But as a counter argument to the "liberal" idea of making guns illegal for the average citizen saying things like "well they'll just kill someone with something else" is plain stupid as killing people with things other than guns generally speaking is far less efficient in terms of the speed of taking a life (or lives) and the amount of.

Old 07-24-2012, 03:55 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleyyo View Post
I'm not saying ban guns quite frankly I don't care. But take this movie theater shooting, scenario a) the guy has a assault rifle, scenario b) the guy has a hand gun, scenario c) the guy has a knife. Hmmm I think the number of fatalities drops dramatically with each scenario. It takes (at least in my opinion) a hell of a lot more balls to kill someone with a knife than with a gun in a real world situation. Pulling a trigger from a distance is substantially "easier" (mentally that is) then having to be up close and personal stabbing someone.

Again I am not saying ban guns or even keep them legal. But as a counter argument to the "liberal" idea of making guns illegal for the average citizen saying things like "well they'll just kill someone with something else" is plain stupid as killing people with things other than guns generally speaking is far less efficient in terms of the speed of taking a life (or lives) and the amount of.
This shooter also set up bombs in his apartment, he was just evil, so we just need to make being evil illegal

Old 07-24-2012, 04:00 PM

4,486 posts, read 5,223,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
where did you read this about 'various prescription drugs given by several different doctors'?

it's possible, but i have yet to see that anywhere.
During the televised court appearance yesterday, one of the news anchors commented that Holmes "looked drugged".

Not exactly a toxicology report now, was it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies