Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 10:23 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
I'm sure if you did enough editing and splicing, you could claim Obama said anything you want. But here is what he actually did say:

Anybody who leaves out that first sentence is not merely quoting what he said out of context, they are lying sacks of ****.
Who made these roads happen?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2012, 10:25 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Neither is Obama. If he was, he would have been impeached by now.

So...who're the traitors?
Those of you still trying to convince us that the actor on stage is real, that the person impersonating a sitting president is legitimate, that the emporor has clothes - nope he's naked and exposed for all to see. Just take off the blinders. We are trying to save this country from tyranny, why aren't you? Whatever you think you will gain by protecting this usurper, you are wrong, we all lose when we disregard the truth.

Old 07-26-2012, 10:28 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,270,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Those of you still trying to convince us that the actor on stage is real, that the person impersonating a sitting president is legitimate, that the emporor has clothes - nope he's naked and exposed for all to see. Just take off the blinders. We are trying to save this country from tyranny, why aren't you? Whatever you think you will gain by protecting this usurper, you are wrong, we all lose when we disregard the truth.

there you go again, posting false information as if it were true

Old 07-26-2012, 10:33 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,436 times
Quote:
Oh okay.

Glad you're talking about some fairy tale, Super Nintendo antagonist and not about the individual who was legally elected into office. That being the President Of The United States, Barack Obama.

This is America - we don't have emperors or kings or a dictator. We have a legally elected official sitting in the Oval Office. You only have your brothers and sisters to blame for voting for a black man to begin with.

And that's the crux of the issue - you can't stand having a black man in office. Layer whatever lies you want, but that's the truth and deep down you know it.

Old 07-26-2012, 10:51 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
.... we all lose when we disregard the truth.
as always claud, if there's something i've posted that is false please specifically state what it is with evidence to support your belief.

Old 07-26-2012, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
as always claud, if there's something i've posted that is false please specifically state what it is with evidence to support your belief.

as much as you crave attention wb, this isn't about you, it's about that phony in the white house that you and those like you, are choosing to serve and protect.

Old 07-26-2012, 11:27 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
as much as you crave attention wb, this isn't about you,....
if i craved attention i probably wouldn't be using an anonymous handle and would be making provocative/insultive claims all across this forum ( instead of limiting myself to relative polite statements inside birther threads ).

so...... any of my posts you can specifically point out as false?

Old 07-27-2012, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
if i craved attention i probably wouldn't be using an anonymous handle and would be making provocative/insultive claims all across this forum ( instead of limiting myself to relative polite statements inside birther threads ).

so...... any of my posts you can specifically point out as false?

me me me just like your dear leader.
Gibbs says he's seen the real birth certificate and put it on the internet. Wouldn't you think someone would interview him, to get it on the record as to how he saw it and how he put this fraudlent document on the net? Anybody with any common sense would think that was a legitimate follow up to this investigation, but that is not what is prevailing today. Maybe tomorrow. I don't know how long it will take for the truth to come out, but that day will come. Be forewarned Obots, a lot of heads will roll then. You are aiding and abetting the enemy within.

Gibbs dodges questions about Obama - YouTube

Old 07-27-2012, 03:27 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,436 times
Quote:
me me me just like your dear leader.
Gibbs says he's seen the real birth certificate and put it on the internet. Wouldn't you think someone would interview him, to get it on the record as to how he saw it and how he put this fraudlent document on the net? Anybody with any common sense would think that was a legitimate follow up to this investigation, but that is not what is prevailing today. Maybe tomorrow. I don't know how long it will take for the truth to come out, but that day will come. Be forewarned Obots, a lot of heads will roll then. You are aiding and abetting the enemy within.
lol

if there was a truth to come out it's the fact that you birthers have nothing on the president that was legally elected into office.

all this boils down to is race - you can't stand having a black man in office. if there was a white man in the oval office, you'd be all willy nilly and supportive of him, regardless of political party.

Hypocrites, all you birthers are hypocrites and attention seekers.

Old 07-27-2012, 03:51 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,270,899 times
Quote:
Gibbs says he's seen the real birth certificate and put it on the internet.

No he saw a certified copy of the birth certificate, and he wasn't the one that put it on the internet. The White House clerical staff did.

Quote:
Wouldn't you think someone would interview him, to get it on the record as to how he saw it and how he put this fraudlent document on the net?
1) why would he, he's not directly tied to the COLB
2) and you are again knowingly lying when you call it a "fraudulent document".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies