Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 12:47 PM

390 posts, read 264,479 times

Advertisements

With both the federal and state level governments being run by people who meet every symptom of sociopathy, why are we even bothering to listen to or abide by what they say?

They simply cannot arrest everyone who refuses to "obey" their ridiculous and unconstitutional laws, so why do we as a people even let them affect our lives?

They constantly lie, steal, and even worse, yet We The People are supposed to have enough faith in them that they are going to fix things?

Government is the problem. Less government is precisely whats needed. Their criminally corrupt actions have been a plague on this nation since its founding.

Seriously, why do we as a nation even bother with these mental defects?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2012, 12:52 PM

1,710 posts, read 3,126,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Pancake View Post
Seriously, why do we as a nation even bother with these mental defects?
Because someone told us we were special and privilaged to be able to vote. Don't vote,it only encourages them.

Old 07-25-2012, 01:09 PM

11,999 posts, read 12,855,351 times
I agree completely. I will not acknowledge Romney or Obama as President in November. People need to focus on getting things done locally and representatively, apart from the alliance between Big Gov/Big Biz. But first, police and military need to realize how they are taken advantage of.

Do not vote. Do not acknowledge the whorehouse known as Congress. Understand whom it is that profits from every dollar you spend or invest.

Last edited by 2e1m5a; 07-25-2012 at 01:38 PM..

Old 07-25-2012, 01:22 PM

What would it take to gather a large number of people (1 mil or more) to actively refuse to send in any form of tax return?

Just getting some thoughts on the idea..... I believe any large action like that would be difficult to make happen given that the average American seems to have an attention span of about 20 seconds.

There has to be someway to make something like this happen.

Old 07-25-2012, 01:27 PM

1,403 posts, read 932,751 times
Take away peoples comforts. TV,Food,SUV's,Big houses...etc..when people lose those things en masse then maybe people will rise up. I don't have much faith in my fellow man so.I just try to free myself from the grip of government intrusion as best as possible.

Old 07-25-2012, 01:29 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,466,076 times
From the horse's mouth
I Know the Congressional Culture of Corruption - Jack Abramoff - The Atlantic

Old 07-25-2012, 01:31 PM

16,934 posts, read 12,485,103 times
sigh look up the definition of sociopath.

People wanting to throw the poor to the whims of the rich fit the definition better tho not exactly because of the concern over the dependency angle.

Whe live in a country of hyperbole.

Old 07-25-2012, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Common Anomaly View Post
Great article, thanks for the link .

Old 07-25-2012, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
sigh look up the definition of sociopath.

People wanting to throw the poor to the whims of the rich fit the definition better tho not exactly because of the concern over the dependency angle.

Whe live in a country of hyperbole.
Sigh.....

I could list countless definitions and symptoms of sociopathy and it would apply to the majority of the people running this country. Would you like me to?

We live in a country run by corrupt, sociopathic, hypocritical criminals.

Old 07-25-2012, 01:41 PM

1,710 posts, read 3,126,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Pancake View Post
What would it take to gather a large number of people (1 mil or more) to actively refuse to send in any form of tax return?

Just getting some thoughts on the idea..... I believe any large action like that would be difficult to make happen given that the average American seems to have an attention span of about 20 seconds.

There has to be someway to make something like this happen.
Maybe 10 million or so and perhaps squat the National Parks until they bring out the gas and Blackhawks. Shhhhhh, keep it on the lowdown now before the (insert misc. gov. agency acronym, there are 100's to chose from).... don't want to get in trouble.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies