Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 02:59 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
No wrong answer. If it upsets the powers that be he should have been stripped of that medal. That is the stance you took. Now you backtrack as I provide an example. Your hypocrisy is well noted.
Your feelings and views are very well noted by many on here as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2012, 02:59 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
"With so many Africans in Greece, the mosquitoes from the West Nile will at least be eating some homemade food," Papachristou said on Twitter."

Will people never learn? Bad enough that she thinks that way, but to think that she could put it on Twitter is beyond moronic.

Greek athlete suspended from Olympic team for offensive remarks - CNN.com
What does XENOPHOBIA mean? Having heard the word before...it is a still a mystery to me. Is it a new made up word? The comment by the Greek is actually pretty funny...does that make me a criminal or something? Twitter is a toy...why would anything on twitter be taken as having relevance?

What's wrong with a Greek insinuating that there are too many AFRICANS in Greece? Maybe the guy does not like the change in demographics...so if you say "I don't like that" - they ruin your life? That used to be called fascism.

Old 07-25-2012, 03:01 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Your feelings and views are very well noted by many on here as well.
That is about all I expected back from you. Now you can remove the foot from your mouth and carry on calling everyone racists to make your day more pleasant.

Old 07-25-2012, 03:02 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,416,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
I swear you must be the most confused person I have ever come across. I cant believe you think this group would want you or your family around this Country or Greece Are you so wanna be that you support this?
Nope you are confused. I think it's much better for Africans to develop Africa as opposed to fleeing to all corners of the globe to eke out a living while being disrespected in the process. Africa has its corner of the globe the Greeks have theirs. Some Greeks want the Africans (BTW they have a bigger problem with Afghans, Pakistanis etc than Africans) gone, as far as I'm concern it's their right.

I mean look what Mugabe did to the Whites of Zimbabwe, which I agree with in principle, it's the same thing. Human beings are human beings which means they are territorial, this PC crap is just that crap and will blow up in all of our faces in due time.

Old 07-25-2012, 03:02 PM

Quote:
That is about all I expected back from you. Now you can remove the foot from your mouth and carry on calling everyone racists to make your day more pleasant.
Believe me I dont have to call out the racist on here. Just let them post and the proof is there all day.

Old 07-25-2012, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Nope you are confused. I think it's much better for Africans to develop Africa as opposed to fleeing to all corners of the globe to eke out a living while being disrespected in the process. Africa has its corner of the globe the Greeks have theirs. Some Greeks want the Africans (BTW they have a bigger problem with Afghans, Pakistanis etc than Africans) gone, as far as I'm concern it's their right.

I mean look what Mugabe did to the Whites of Zimbabwe, which I agree with in principle, it's the same thing. Human beings are human beings which means they are territorial, this PC crap is just that crap and will blow up in all of our faces in due time.
So what are you doing over here?

Old 07-25-2012, 03:04 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Then why do you do it?? lol

Old 07-25-2012, 03:05 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,097,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Yup. But again, at least my own personal safety wouldn't be in danger - and maybe I could become active in protesting these actions, but from a more powerful position.

I think immigration laws are stupid and arbitrary, but that's a discussion best saved for the immigration forum. Basically, I'm a humanist and couldn't care less where you were born, what color your skin is, or even what language you speak... as long as you treat me and my home with respect, we are cool.
People like you are a serious threat to human biodiversity.

Cultures and languages are dying every day as globalization runs its course. If you get your wish there will be no cultural, linguistic, or ethnic diversity left in the world in the future.

The funny thing is, I assume you are a steadfast champion of "diversity". If I am wrong, I apologize.

Old 07-25-2012, 03:10 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,303,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Sorry to be a contrarian but I just not feeling the outrage.
Quote:
So now only those who are deemed to belong to a certain political think are to be allowed to partake in the games?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
The comment by the Greek is actually pretty funny...does that make me a criminal or something?
What's wrong with a Greek insinuating that there are too many AFRICANS in Greece? Maybe the guy does not like the change in demographics...so if you say "I don't like that" - they ruin your life? That used to be called fascism.
^^^These ^^^ are good points. Sure didn't sound like a racist comment to me. An awful lot of work,
blood, sweat, and tears wasted and thrown away because someone didn't like a joke.

PC is censorship, tyranny with manners.

Old 07-25-2012, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
People like you are a serious threat to human biodiversity.

Cultures and languages are dying every day as globalization runs its course. If you get your wish there will be no cultural, linguistic, or ethnic diversity left in the world in the future.

The funny thing is, I assume you are a steadfast champion of "diversity". If I am wrong, I apologize.
In my experience people who hate diversity are lacking in many ways and cant stand to compete because they dont measure up. They usually feel that by eliminating a race they at least wont have to compete with the top or bottom of that race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies