Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 04:11 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Pardon me? Sorry. I don't get it. I don't have you on ignore. I put people on ignore when I don't want to deal with them anymore.
It is still the weapon of the left as it seems to me that the only people I hear bragging about using it come from the left. Surely you know that my form of ignore works better. I put people from both sides on what I call personal and then just go by those I don't read at all closely. Try it sometime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2012, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
he cant post facts. He has made a vocation of posting anti Obama rhetoric for four years now.
All you have to do is read the blaze to get the latest dis-information.
So you read the Blaze every day to get all that right wing disinformation? Funny but full of Pelose because you know that you don't do that.

Old 07-30-2012, 04:29 PM

26,573 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How many people and how often....
about the same amount of people the same amount of times that are asking for romney's tax returns.

Quote:
..... but for some reason, he can't explain, he won't allow anything from his past to surface unless it came from his autobios.
i can think of a few things off the top of my head that have been released outside of obama about his past:

- the contemporaneous birth announcements.
- the 1961 birth index data
- obama sr's dept of justice report
- lolo soetoro's 1967 immigration report
- obama's elementary school application
- his 1980 selective service registration
- his social security number.

Old 07-30-2012, 04:42 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,407,829 times
Quote:
It is still the weapon of the left as it seems to me that the only people I hear bragging about using it come from the left. Surely you know that my form of ignore works better. I put people from both sides on what I call personal and then just go by those I don't read at all closely. Try it sometime.
So that's why you fail to respond to questions asked of you in some posts? You just don't read, rather than using the ignore function? Refusing to engage is your choice for not dealing with people you don't want to deal with?

Btw, did you understand the posting a page or two back of the lyrics of a song by Public Enemy entitled "It's A Miracle" and how those lyrics related to this thread? Appears that Public Enemy is a popular hip hop group. Just wondering if you could explain how those lyrics of It's A Miracle related to your topic here.

Old 07-30-2012, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankums View Post
Non-representation and the illusion of choice makes for a feel-good booth-clicker... the first Tuesday of November will feel monumental but will be wholly irrelevant beyond tricking people into thinking they are 'empowered' when all they have done is dropped a piece of paper into a bin like an addict slugs a shot, believing that having stated what they consider is 'their' opinion will make an actual difference other than to pollsters and marketers in terms of how to keep up the game to hustle them into coercive support.

That is a miracle. You have actors pretending to make big decisions and craft important policies on behalf of millions while really it is just an on-going serial written by advertisers to make the whole thing look genuine.
In your opinion, unless you can provide factual proof, for whom are these actors working, and what is the goal? Who is running this "game"? How about an answer which is not loaded with insults toward me personally and/or other people whose opinions may be different from yours. Surely you can manage that.

Old 07-30-2012, 09:22 PM

Seems like this thread died.

Old 08-01-2012, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
about the same amount of people the same amount of times that are asking for romney's tax returns.

i can think of a few things off the top of my head that have been released outside of obama about his past:

- the contemporaneous birth announcements.
- the 1961 birth index data
- obama sr's dept of justice report
- lolo soetoro's 1967 immigration report
- obama's elementary school application
- his 1980 selective service registration
- his social security number.
Oh my, more proof that you people are the ones who keep the birther threads alive and thriving. Not one word about how he won the Illinois State Senate election. Not one word about his grades or admission records at his colleges. Just hang in there with the birther news and can you prove why his SS number seems to have come from a state he has never lived in?

Old 08-01-2012, 02:40 PM

26,573 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Oh my, more proof that you people are the ones who keep the birther threads alive and thriving.
you just bumped this thread that has been dormant for two days!

Quote:
Not one word about how he won the Illinois State Senate election. Not one word about his grades or admission records at his colleges.
because that isn't information i have stored in memory. your statement was:

Quote:
..... but for some reason, he can't explain, he won't allow anything from his past to surface unless it came from his autobios.
the list i gave that contradicted your statement were things i had off the top of my head. if you'd like i'd be happy to look up contemporaneous articles about his election to the state senate. as for grades and admissions records we've been over that ad nauseum (not one word?).

Quote:
..... and can you prove why his SS number seems to have come from a state he has never lived in?
Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence.

The SSN Numbering Scheme

numbers were issued based on return zip code, not residence.

96814= honolulu HI
06814= danbury CT

the social security administration is satisfied that obama has a legit SS#.

Old 08-01-2012, 04:44 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:

The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence.

96814= honolulu HI
06814= danbury CT

Isn't that an odd thing in his background! What did they do (since they never lived in CT) -- have the mail forwarded from some box? Sort of looks like mail laundering.

This man's history continues to evolve into an increasingly complex puzzle.

Old 08-01-2012, 05:14 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
you just bumped this thread that has been dormant for two days!

because that isn't information i have stored in memory. your statement was:

the list i gave that contradicted your statement were things i had off the top of my head. if you'd like i'd be happy to look up contemporaneous articles about his election to the state senate. as for grades and admissions records we've been over that ad nauseum (not one word?).

Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence.

The SSN Numbering Scheme

96814= honolulu HI
06814= danbury CT

I bet you count the minutes too. How does it work? Do you get paid by the hour, the post, the days you post? How many forums do you handle at one time?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies