Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 11:03 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,097,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Nazis are liberal??

WTF?

I don't know how to respond.
Jefferson was a Liberal...

"Liberal" these days would better describe Libertarians....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2012, 11:05 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,290,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlyretired View Post
Jefferson was a Liberal...

"Liberal" these days would better describe Libertarians....
So liberals are Nazis and Libertarians?

WTF??

Old 07-26-2012, 11:08 PM

Quote:
So liberals are Nazis and Libertarians?

WTF??
Nope today's Elite "Liberals" have a lot in common with the Nazi's...

Whens the last time you heard a "Liberal" talk about Liberty???

Old 07-26-2012, 11:11 PM

Quote:
No surprise, the 2nd amendment is ignored in Chicago (unless your a criminal), why would "they" care about the 1st amendment or the rest of em for that matter???

The Dictator and the rest of the Nazi "liberal" Chitcago "Machine" should be sued for violating the constitution in many ways...
You do realize that Rahm is Jewish ?

Old 07-26-2012, 11:14 PM

4,208 posts, read 4,457,265 times
Why do so many fail to see that the partisan labels are irrelevent in issues such as this?
Rahm Emmanuel is a Political Prostitute as are most Politicians with rare exception. It's ALL about the votes (i.e. MONEY) and securing voting blocs to ensure reelection and control of the political machine. It has nothing to do with the merits (or lack thereof) of the particular treatment afforded different groups.
This is the same political machine that bred our current POTUS....

Old 07-26-2012, 11:18 PM

Yea whatever, Farrakan is Muslim, Rham seems to like him

Me personally I could care less about religion, but I have a real problem with idiots, and hypocrites that infringe on natural inalienable rights....

That guy BiBi is a Jew too, I doubt he'd have anything to do with Louie Farrakahn....

Old 07-26-2012, 11:23 PM

The 1st amendment guarantees freedom of speech and religion, Rham is THE GOVERNMENT telling this business they cant work in his town because he don't agree with their point of view on long standing religious grounds...

Just more chipping away at the constitution, and there ain't nothing "Liberal" about it....

Old 07-26-2012, 11:24 PM

Quote:
The 1st amendment guarantees freedom of speech and religion, Rham is THE GOVERNMENT telling this business they cant work in his town because he don't agree with their point of view on long standing religious grounds...

Just more chipping away at the constitution, and there ain't nothing "Liberal" about it....
If you think Rahm is doing this because he cares about gay marriage, then you know nothing about Rahm or Chicago politics.

Rahm only cares about two things, money and getting re-elected.

Old 07-26-2012, 11:30 PM

Quote:
If you think Rahm is doing this because he cares about gay marriage, then you know nothing about Rahm or Chicago politics.

Rahm only cares about two things, money and getting re-elected.
I cant disagree with that, but there's a more sinister motive behind it and it ain't "liberal"...

I lived out in suburban Chitcago Illinois for 40 years, I know all about Chitcago "politics"...

Rham and the rest of the ILL-ANNOY "Liberals" are worse than the Mob...

Old 07-26-2012, 11:33 PM

Quote:
I cant disagree with that, but there's a more sinister motive behind it and it ain't "liberal"...

I lived out in suburban Chitcago Illinois for 40 years, I know all about Chitcago "politics"...

Rham and the rest of the ILL-ANNOY "Liberals" are worse than the Mob...
The suburbs of Chicago, some of which are Republican, are just as corrupt as Chicago. Cicero, Melrose Park, ring any bells?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies