Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 04:04 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post

No one to be charged???
What would the charge(s) be?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2012, 04:41 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,929,147 times
The idea that MF(the authorizing agent) didn't know where funds were coming from seems absurd to me. Anyone authorizing a transfer request that doesn't know the source of said transfer I would doubt.

JPM making a written request regarding the source of the funds, also seems odd. These particular accts have slightly different rules than other types of accts though, as to use of customer funds, as I understand.

Old 08-16-2012, 04:43 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,442,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
The idea that MF(the authorizing agent) didn't know where funds were coming from seems absurd to me. Anyone authorizing a transfer request that doesn't know the source of said transfer I would doubt.

JPM making a written request regarding the source of the funds, also seems odd. These particular accts have slightly different rules than other types of accts though, as to use of customer funds, as I understand.
And that all falls under fiduciary responsibility.

All those guys saying "I don't know" and they walked.
Cannot trace the money and they walked.

I'd start at the bottom and arrest the accountant that made the entries. Tell him he's going to take the fall for the company. Work your way up as each guy sings like a canary.

Old 08-16-2012, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
And that all falls under fiduciary responsibility.

All those guys saying "I don't know" and they walked.
Cannot trace the money and they walked.

I'd start at the bottom and arrest the accountant that made the entries. Tell him he's going to take the fall for the company. Work your way up as each guy sings like a canary.
The silver that JPM received in this also is interesting. Many more people are now actually asking for possession of their silver and gold than previously.

Old 08-16-2012, 06:27 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
This goes way beyond Obama. JPM is the US govt bank. We have elites running the govt and the corps.
Yes it goes way beyond Obama which is why I refuse to vote for Romney either.

Quote:
They are all intertwined. Who "owns" GS and JPM? The govt.

These individuals being self-serving should not be a news flash. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Romney? They are all going to be the same.

I agree this needs to come out and be changed, but if people think swapping out a few puppets is gonna make a difference. Can't say I agree.
Ron Paul

Old 08-16-2012, 06:30 PM

Quote:
The silver that JPM received in this also is interesting. Many more people are now actually asking for possession of their silver and gold than previously.
My step son was reading some tin hat stuff not long ago and told us that we should put all of our money in silver and gold. He showed us some website with some place in the U.K. where you could supposedly invest in silver at the best rate.

I asked him what happens if one day they take down the website? We never heard any more about it.

Old 08-16-2012, 06:34 PM

In news too hard to believe if it wasn't true.

Jon Corzine Is Considering Starting A Hedge Fund

Read more: Jon Corzine Is Considering Starting A Hedge Fund - Business Insider

On the positive side there will likely be massive civil charges coming.

Old 08-16-2012, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
My step son was reading some tin hat stuff not long ago and told us that we should put all of our money in silver and gold. He showed us some website with some place in the U.K. where you could supposedly invest in silver at the best rate.

I asked him what happens if one day they take down the website? We never heard any more about it.
Well I would agree with you about RP. As to silver and gold. I don't know about investing all your money into that. Certainly people are moving into tangibles. Silver and gold w/o the real stuff in possession is pretty risky. Not sure what a UK "silver" site has to do with much. JPM has been implicated heavily in suppression of silver prices. Here's some info on that.

The Silver Bear Cafe

The trail of the silver JPM took possession of was interesting to follow given what has been happening in markets.

Old 08-16-2012, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Well I would agree with you about RP. As to silver and gold. I don't know about investing all your money into that. Certainly people are moving into tangibles. Silver and gold w/o the real stuff in possession is pretty risky. Not sure what a UK "silver" site has to do with much. JPM has been implicated heavily in suppression of silver prices. Here's some info on that.
I didn't mean to imply anything by noting "U.K.". My point would be as valid with any internet site.

Old 08-16-2012, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I didn't mean to imply anything by noting "U.K.". My point would be as valid with any internet site.
Nor was I. Just wasn't sure what a site promoting silver had to do with much. Metals are a good investment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies