Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 11:42 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,640,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
This is flat out disgusting and I want liberals on this forum to answer truthfully if you agree with Kathy Griffin saying this about 17 year old Willow Palin last night on her Bravo Channel comedy special. Is what she said considered funny? Bravo channel is being called out for letting Griffin get away with this. Again people, this is a 17 year old kid, a teenager not even legally old enough to buy beer, cigarettes or even cover charge to get into a bar.

http://www.google.com/url?source=img...6SDM8JTyJlWDDg

Mark Levin plays Kathy Griffin's nasty comments.

Mark Levin calls out Andy Cohen over Kathy Griffin calling Willow Palin a dirty ***** - YouTube
It's not a left or right issue, it's just wrong to go after a child for a joke. Being seventeen is hard enough, no need to call her derogatory names just for a laugh.

Old 07-30-2012, 12:54 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,041,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0marvin0 View Post
I'm not a "liberal" but this is KG's schtick. She is a comedienne. Way too many people wound way too tight on both sides. Relax, it will add years to your life.
This, more or less.

Old 07-30-2012, 02:51 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
It's not a left or right issue, it's just wrong to go after a child for a joke. Being seventeen is hard enough, no need to call her derogatory names just for a laugh.
Remember that Willow was 15 when David Letterman joked that she was raped by a baseball player, just because her mother dared to bring her to see a game in New York.

It's been almost five years of non-stop foulness and hatred aimed at the entire Palin family. It's not about what age willow is not, she and her family have been attacked in the most foul way, and no other family has ever had to endure so much hate, simply for being the children of a Republican mother.

Old 07-30-2012, 03:03 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,249,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Remember that Willow was 15 when David Letterman joked that she was raped by a baseball player, just because her mother dared to bring her to see a game in New York.

It's been almost five years of non-stop foulness and hatred aimed at the entire Palin family. It's not about what age willow is not, she and her family have been attacked in the most foul way, and no other family has ever had to endure so much hate, simply for being the children of a Republican mother.
"Almost five years?"

I think most of us didn't even know who she was until the summer of '08 - four years, barely.

And they haven't been attacked "simply for being the children of a Republican mother." They have been attacked because their mother is an idiot who used her own children by trotting them out on stage (along with her unwed teenage daughter's baby daddy) at every opportunity.

And then Bristol - sweet, virginal Bristol - followed in her idiot mother's footsteps by trying to make herself relevant by posting on-line letters to the president, dancing on DWTS, starring in two failed reality shows (three counting her appearances on her mother's failed reality show), and now exploiting her own toddler for personal gain.

They MAKE themselves and those around them targets.

Last edited by Cinebar; 07-30-2012 at 03:12 PM..

Old 07-30-2012, 03:13 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
"Almost five years?"
Agreed, almost four years then. But it does not change what I said.

Children and family members of presidential candidates were off limits until the hatred of Palin, by the left, boiled over.

Old 07-30-2012, 03:30 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
That is just over half what she stated so is she a liar too? So I take it you think I as a taxpayer should pay to manage your reproductive issues up to the point at least of preventing willy nilly abortions as part of that scenario. I don't care if you have sex 15 times a day so long as I don't have to pay for your right to do so. I guess the only good thing would be the pay back of preventing procreation of liberals.
$750 + $1800 = $2550. Pretty close to $3K.

That whole kerfluffle had NOTHING TO DO with the taxpayers. It had to do with insurance premiums. You seem to have some hang up on how often people have sex.

Old 07-30-2012, 05:05 PM

1,595 posts, read 2,763,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
This was about as funny as when David Letterman joked about Alex Rodriguez impregnated a then 14 year old Willow. Seriously, does anyone find this stuff funny? What's with these angry comedians.

They have become too powerful and it's the media and fans fault.

Old 07-30-2012, 05:29 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
It had everything to do with wanting insurance to cover, government insurance, remember obamacare. Who do youbthinkpaystht katiana. This is precisely where liberals don't get it. When insurance pays who pays for insurance whether govt or private. You folks think the free stuff just appears when some govt vote who.e says ok let's make that free. If you get free condoms or abortions or whatever my premium goes up. When a hurricane sweeps across Florida that doesn't Just affect the folks that have property damage it has a social cost it affects everyone . We can't stop a storm but we can take personal responsibility. Something the takers know nothing about!
I don't think you understand Obamacare. It is private health insurance, valerie d. You may be getting something on your insurance that I don't use, too. That's how it works.

Old 07-30-2012, 05:42 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,626,526 times
You could easily think of Kathy Griffin as a performance artist, and her prostitution is exhibited on stage.

Old 07-30-2012, 05:48 PM

1,346 posts, read 3,074,674 times
I think she's hilarious. Lighten up for Christ's sake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies