Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 02:22 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,073 times

Advertisements

Garbage is knocking at every door, I'd say get out of the neighborhood never mind stay the off my driveway, and go pick your nose somewhere else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2012, 02:48 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,166,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Probably going to flop and get canceled early just like American Muslim did
there was actually a show called American Muslim?

Old 07-30-2012, 02:49 PM

2,548 posts, read 2,163,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Garbage is knocking at every door, I'd say get out of the neighborhood never mind stay the off my driveway, and go pick your nose somewhere else.
The television has a button that changes channels and one that turns off the television. It appears many are not aware of this new feature

Old 07-30-2012, 05:01 PM

3,201 posts, read 3,857,172 times
How I Met Your Mother is gay in my book.

Old 07-30-2012, 05:37 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,086,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Probably going to flop and get canceled early just like American Muslim did
Why don't they come out with a gay muslim show. Do you think they gays will support it. Will they boycott a Muslim Chick Fila?

Old 07-30-2012, 06:25 PM

2,548 posts, read 2,163,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebaldknobber View Post
How I Met Your Mother is gay in my book.
Everything is gay in your book

Old 07-30-2012, 06:30 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,450,941 times
Quote:
I just saw a commercial on CBS for a new 1/2 hour comedy called "Partners".

It is about an overly proud & flamboyant gay couple, and looks completely unwatchable by any standards.

It looks worse than "Glee".

Will you boycott CBS?
One day they will learn that how gays live their lives just isn't interesting to the majority of Americans.

Period.

Old 07-30-2012, 06:30 PM

11,289 posts, read 26,191,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
I think aids will explode by a higher potential in contracting other then a splash of blood. Thats my philosophical view which includes the history of man and nature of threat to the species. Things in the world which we exist in and "happen", have zillions of reasons why and are interconnected. Aids will show who's boss, thats how it works. Individually first, and then a full collective. Its just how things are. N/A will be heavily depopulated and we know...thats what the disease enjoys doing and has well demonstrated its intentions in Africa. It learns every day, thats also how it works in the world we live in.
Yikes. I wake up and thank god every day he didn't subject me to a family/friends/neighbors who have whacked out ideas like the above. There's a whole civilized and educated world out there - it makes life much more fulfulling than being bitter and fussy about things you don't know about and have no impact on your life.

Old 07-30-2012, 06:32 PM

5,906 posts, read 5,736,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
Everything is gay in your book
Sure does...in fact, it borders on the obsessive. And add to that the suggestive username, well, one is left to wonder if their point is to inform or to attract attention (if you know what I mean).

Old 07-30-2012, 06:35 PM

11,289 posts, read 26,191,557 times
Quote:
I just saw a commercial on CBS for a new 1/2 hour comedy called "Partners".

It is about an overly proud & flamboyant gay couple, and looks completely unwatchable by any standards.

It looks worse than "Glee".

Will you boycott CBS?
I'm gay and I won't watch it - because it looks awful. It shouldn't matter it has gay people in it anymore than it has jewish people in it or it takes place in a certain city. It just looks bad.

by the way - it's not about any overly proud and flamboyant gay couple. wtf. It's about a gay guy who's business partners with a straight guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies