Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2012, 06:21 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
That's exactly how I feel. There must be an exception for life-threatening situations. But, I have met a few people who would not want the pregnancy terminated under ANY circumstances.
Yes, and those are the NON-hypocritical Anti-Choicers.

The HYPOCRITES are the ones who think they rule and will "ALLOW" women to have abortions if the mother's life is in danger or if the pregnancy was the result of rape or incest.

BUT an abortion is an abortion.

So those misguided HYPOCRITES are ONLY interested in punishing the women who enjoyed the sex....but they will never admit it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2012, 06:31 PM

3,325 posts, read 3,170,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meh_whatever View Post
Nope. You completely do not get it.

Few would argue for the absolute right to abort a viable, heathy fetus.
Once they sort out how to safely remove a fetus from a pregnant woman and implant it into another host who desires a pregnancy? Only then will you possibly have a shred of a point.
.....and yet that is exactly what your fellows support. You people are responsible for the death of 50 million americans.

Old 08-05-2012, 06:33 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,338,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchman01 View Post
Did you really not know?

source
My post: "Developing" being the key word - they are not yet human beings. Sort of like cracking a fertilized chicken egg - you have not killed a chicken.

Where does Hitler compare Jews to a fertilized chicken egg?

Your post is a great big FAIL.

Old 08-05-2012, 06:34 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
.....and yet that is exactly what your fellows support. You people are responsible for the death of 50 million americans.
50 million fetus. way different then 50 million living breathing americans.

would you prefer woman in america who don't want to remain pregnant be forced to carry to term, go through labor and birth against their will? speaking of hitler that's was how he tried to started his super race

Old 08-05-2012, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
My post: "Developing" being the key word - they are not yet human beings. Sort of like cracking a fertilized chicken egg - you have not killed a chicken.

Where does Hitler compare Jews to a fertilized chicken egg?

Your post is a great big FAIL.

You're kidding.........right?

Old 08-05-2012, 06:44 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,688,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
are those the only choices available?

because that sounds a lot like emotional blackmail to me-"if you don't let me have an abortion, i will treat the child badly after birth".

a rather pathetic viewpoint, don't you think?

we can do better, and education is the answer.
A pathetic view point or just the truth? I have seen it with my own eyes why else would I mention it.

Old 08-05-2012, 06:48 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
momonkey you have been great at answering questions, you must have missed this one.

The time to decide you really don't want to be a pilot is before you leave the ground.

Grabbing a parachute midflight and jumping out with people onboard may solve your career problem, but your previous actions have placed innocent individuals in a terrible position that they did not create.

If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she needs to not copulate.

If she does copulate, she needs to use every precaution to prevent pregnancy.

If all that fails, she needs to accept responsibility for making an innocent child dependent on her body for the next few months.

It was her decisions and her actions that created the situation she finds herself in.

Old 08-05-2012, 06:52 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,338,198 times
Quote:
You're kidding.........right?
You're being deliberately obtuse.....right?

Quote:
50 million fetus. way different then 50 million living breathing americans.

would you prefer woman in america who don't want to remain pregnant be forced to carry to term, go through labor and birth against their will? speaking of hitler that's was how he tried to started his super race
In point of fact they were living. In regards to whose getting those abortions I think it's important to understand the reasons for abortion in the first place. Meet the founder of planned parenthood, margaret sanger.

source
Quote:
Although abortion rates have declined among all racial and ethnic groups, large disparities persist, with Hispanic and black women having the procedure at rates three to five times the rate of white women.

Last edited by Dutchman01; 08-05-2012 at 07:14 PM..

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
if a fetus is aborted they would never know.

If I sneak up behind someone and shoot them in the head, they won't know what happened.

Does that make it OK?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies