Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 09:07 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,406,487 times

Advertisements

GuyNTexas, you're evading the question. You're very, very good at not answering direct questions. In a court room I think that'd be called a non-responsive narrative....yes, there would be an objection to your answer and I'm sure it would be sustained on that basis.

Come on now, you can answer that question about who all would have to be involved in the conspiracy in order to lie about the gunshot wound to the head which has been called a suicide. Btw, I have some very good friends who are medical examiners and, no, they wouldn't easily "lie" as part of any government conspiracy. They have defense attorneys breathing down their necks and they have medical licenses and reputations to protect. What? You think getting a medical degree with a specialty in pathology is CHEAP? Or easy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2012, 10:08 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,000,960 times
Three days later it all of a sudden comes out the guy committed suicide. The officer who shot him didn't say anything about it? Apparently not because the FBI says it's on a police car video which of course is being withheld as evidence in a trial that will never take place.

They have video of bin laden too apparently but it's just too gruesome to show the public. lol

"Page, who played with white-power bands and associated with racist groups, left behind no note explaining his actions. And searches of Page's car, apartment and storage locker have turned up few clues. FBI agents have conducted 100 interviews and are chasing more than 100 leads."

Yet another shock. They have turned up nothing. Or maybe it's more like they aren't really looking for anything.

"Investigators now are focusing on trying to identify the "stressor" that may have caused Page to snap"

Case closed thanks for playing USofA.

Wis. temple shooter turned gun on himself: FBI - CBS News

Old 08-08-2012, 11:31 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellstone View Post
The focus on the gun in this case, seems to be misguided. I also believe there are no logical reasons to allow assault weapons in the hands of anyone other than military or the SWAT team. In this case we have a right wing white supremacist. I would like to know his affiliation with the tea party, and what is in his apartment. I cant imagine that michele bachmann's witch hunt of Muslims and daily racism heard on right wing media was very helpful. One wonders where the hate comes from, but you don't have to look very hard to find it. Sadly the first thing the right wing media and politicians do is play the victim role, as if they've done nothing wrong.
And Jared Loughner was definitely affiliated with the democrat party and with Gifford herself. So if what you're claiming is true, then it's just as true that the liberal media, the liberal politics caused Loughner to murder.

The Aurora theater shooter most likely was liberal also. It could just be that too much CNN made him decide he had to kill people at a movie. And the Unibomber was most definitely feeding off liberal hate.

Old 08-08-2012, 11:33 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
What would be interesting would be for a full examination of the drug use of all these killers, all the ritalin, prozac, all the legal and illegal drugs they've been exposed to all their lives and see if there is a pattern.

Old 08-09-2012, 05:12 AM

279 posts, read 760,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
And Jared Loughner was definitely affiliated with the democrat party and with Gifford herself. So if what you're claiming is true, then it's just as true that the liberal media, the liberal politics caused Loughner to murder.

The Aurora theater shooter most likely was liberal also. It could just be that too much CNN made him decide he had to kill people at a movie. And the Unibomber was most definitely feeding off liberal hate.
There is only one political party promoting hatred of the other....whether that be gay, religion, race, ethnicity, the poor, disadvantaged, etc and that is a central plank of conservatism. This while at the same time promoting the acquisition and use of weaponry whose sole purpose is to fire off and kill as much as possible in the shortest period of time.

It was not liberals organizing political gun rallies or promoting bringing your weapons to political events, that was the tea party. It was not a liberal who suggested Muslims have infiltrated our government and needed to be investigated in a Joseph McCarthy (another far right conservative whack job) style witch hunt.

These other mass shootings you are attempting to pin on the liberal side are weak at best, neither was acting in any way toward any liberal cause. If either of those folks were liberals it would seem strange that they would Target their own people...its not like Giffords was a conserv-a-dem or controversial in any way. Not like any liberal talker would inspire someone to go on a killing spree.

The last time the police and media revealed in an aftermath of a mass shooting that O'Reilly and right wing books were found in the shooter's home, the right wing media predictably went ballistic, just as they did when homeland security warned about the threat of right wing terrorism, even though they turned out to be right.

Therefore now it comes as no surprise even if they do connect the dots to right wing books, radio, tv, etc we will likely never hear that. But one can only assume that this shooter, whose views very much align with mainstream conservatism, and who attacked a community with race / religious motives, that he was inspired by right wing media and ideology.

Old 08-09-2012, 07:42 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,310,667 times

^^^^^^ Great post above, Wellstone. Wish I could have given you a rep point for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
GuyNTexas, you're evading the question. You're very, very good at not answering direct questions. In a court room I think that'd be called a non-responsive narrative....yes, there would be an objection to your answer and I'm sure it would be sustained on that basis.

Come on now, you can answer that question about who all would have to be involved in the conspiracy in order to lie about the gunshot wound to the head which has been called a suicide. Btw, I have some very good friends who are medical examiners and, no, they wouldn't easily "lie" as part of any government conspiracy. They have defense attorneys breathing down their necks and they have medical licenses and reputations to protect. What? You think getting a medical degree with a specialty in pathology is CHEAP? Or easy?
He won't answer the question. And now there is a new twist for him to work into his conspiracy theory....they have a dash-cam video of Page shooting himself in the head that was taken from a police car. The car had pulled up to the scene in time to film the whole ambush/shooting of the officer and then Page getting shot in the stomach before taking his own life.

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Old 08-09-2012, 11:23 AM

15,070 posts, read 8,629,287 times
Quote:
Nonsense ... I answered your question ... and we are not in a courtroom, and you are not a judge that can tell me to answer yes or no. You don't get to tell me how to answer questions.

Quote:
Come on now, you can answer that question about who all would have to be involved in the conspiracy in order to lie about the gunshot wound to the head which has been called a suicide.
First, I was being a bit facetious regarding whether this self inflicted wound was in the back of the head or from the front. You know what being "facetious" means, don't you? I had no intention of diverting the conversation to a debate about who inflicted the fatal wound on Page. That's immaterial to what transpired before that ... and it could have well been self inflicted.

But to specifically answer your question ... which you should have been able to easily answer yourself ... it would require ONE PERSON to label it a suicide ... the medical examiner. And it would be extremely easy to do, simply because the nature of such a wound automatically indicates suicide right from the start. So it wouldn't take any great levels of justification to label it that way.

I provided you the narrative on OKC Ofc Yeakey just to illustrate that in spite of OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE of murder, the medical examiner still classified it as a suicide ... meaning, such things do occur, in spite of your insinuations that too many people would have to be involved, when the reality is, only one would have to be .... the medical examiner.

Quote:
Btw, I have some very good friends who are medical examiners and, no, they wouldn't easily "lie" as part of any government conspiracy. They have defense attorneys breathing down their necks and they have medical licenses and reputations to protect. What? You think getting a medical degree with a specialty in pathology is CHEAP? Or easy?
Really now? Some? How many is some? Several? Why, yes, I'm sure I believe you ... you probably had a BBQ at your house last month with a dozen of your close friends who just so happen to be medical examiners, and quite coincidentally, you asked them if they would be involved in government conspiracies.

Oh yes ... very believable

Old 08-09-2012, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post

^^^^^^ Great post above, Wellstone. Wish I could have given you a rep point for it.

He won't answer the question. And now there is a new twist for him to work into his conspiracy theory....they have a dash-cam video of Page shooting himself in the head that was taken from a police car. The car had pulled up to the scene in time to film the whole ambush/shooting of the officer and then Page getting shot in the stomach before taking his own life.

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com
And here I thought ... wow, this has to be a link to the dash-cam video, how fascinating to actually see a video of the shootout. You can imagine my disappointment to find that it was nothing more than a link to Anderson Cooper reporting that police claim to have a video of it.

Now, what do you suppose the Vegas odds are in the public ever seeing that video? I'd say the odds are about equal to the credibility of the police at this point ... which is ZERO.

Tell you what ... as I have already stated, he could very well have shot himself ... as that would not be overly peculiar at all, nor would I dispute that possibility. But forgive me if I'm skeptical about how the second officer's cruiser was situated to capture the entire event on video, without having a chance to see it. Could be true ... but until I see it ... it's just another baseless claim. And since we already know the police are lying about having no indication that there was more than one perp, given that we have witnesses that claim there were 4, their credibility factor is very poor.

Old 08-09-2012, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
We're not talking about Oklahoma in this thread. I repeat the question you avoided answering: If you honestly think Page was assassinated as part of a conspiracy played out in front of the world, in board daylight, don't you think the assassin would be smart enough to know the correct way to hold the gun to make it look like suicide? Or do you think the city medical examiner, funeral director as well as the police and FBI etc., etc. would also all be in on the plot to cover up an assassination therefore it doesn't make any difference which way the gun was held when the bullet was fired---they'd all lie about it anyway?
And, by the way ... the very strange and the very inexplicable ... and the very hard to believe, does often occur with the boys in blue.

In Arkansas .... a black man, who was frisked twice by police .... handcuffed, and placed in the back seat of the police cruiser, somehow shot himself in the head ... according to the police.

Somehow, the police missed the concealed handgun TWICE ... and the suspect was able to retrieve this hidden gun, and shoot himself in the head while having his hands cuffed behind his back.

Outrage in US as black man is shot in head while handcuffed in police car - Telegraph

Now, if you believe that one ... I've got some lakeside property in the middle of the sahara desert to sell you ... and I have it priced to sell fast, so you better not dilly dally.

Old 08-09-2012, 01:22 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,310,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
We're debating staged events versus natural events, and the signs indicating the differences .... and whether or not the government would engage in such activity. And I've cited, OKC, 93 WTC as examples of their misconduct in that regard, but there is a list as long as your arm of others. And it is perfectly relevant to point out the history of staged events and the classic signs of it. It is my contention that your lack of knowledge of this history prevents you from detecting such patterns. You cannot simply ignore that history, and pretend that these types of staged events don't happen. They do happen .. they have happened many times in the past, and they will continue to happen so long as the majority behave like you.

< cut for relevance >
NO, you are trying to change the topic of this thread to a debate about staged events. Others here are just trying to discuss the topic as it is titled---the "Shooting in Wisconsin"---which encompasses more than the conspiracy narrative you want to introduce in all these threads about mass murders.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies