Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2012, 02:30 PM

390 posts, read 265,649 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stateisota View Post
I love the rightnut argument of the innocent carrying guns.

As a Wisconsin resident I would say it violates my freedoms that lunatics are able to roam around freely carrying a gun while do not desire nor want to carry a gun.

Seriously to all you pro-gun fanatics, go fornicate yourselves with your beloved killing machines.
As another Wisconsin resident, your paranoid fear of an inanimate object violates my right to carry and own a gun, or in my case, own multiple guns.

Only a minuscule portion of guns ate used for nefarious purposes yet your delusional fear motivates you to want to punish millions and millions of people for the actions of a few.

Guns are not made to kill, they are made to fire a projectile, where said projectile goes is determined by the human operating it.

Lol seriously, grow up and stop being afraid of an object. The people will be the ones injuring you, not the guns.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2012, 02:31 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,668,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Artiste View Post
What about India? The shooting happened in America
Yeah but anyone can come here and do whatever they like. If there are enemies anywhere in the world, those enemies can come here just as easily as these Sikhs have come here.

Nothing stops people from bringing their centuries old issues here with them. Apparently while everyone in the USA loves the Sikhs and their peacefulness, not everyone in India at least love them wholeheartedly.

Old 08-05-2012, 02:31 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,153,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffersondavis View Post
All I see is hate and intolerance here... let me guess you are a liberal....
Would you agree that the real racists in America are those who still insist upon discussing race?

Old 08-05-2012, 02:36 PM

679 posts, read 660,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Pancake View Post
As another Wisconsin resident, your paranoid fear of an inanimate object violates my right to carry and own a gun, or in my case, own multiple guns.

Only a minuscule portion of guns ate used for nefarious purposes yet your delusional fear motivates you to want to punish millions and millions of people for the actions of a few.

Guns are not made to kill, they are made to fire a projectile, where said projectile goes is determined by the human operating it.

Lol seriously, grow up and stop being afraid of an object. The people will be the ones injuring you, not the guns.
Guns are not made to kill? OH THAT IS RICH! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously do the conservatives just get dumber and dumber to debate with on this site or are you all just trolls?

Yes a gun fire a projectile and for many years of history that projectile was designed to kill people in battle. I could kill someone with a printing press but who in their right mind would do that? Guns are made to kill people swiftly and easily. They serve no other purpose in society other than to make males feel like they are under the illusion of protection and to make their penises feel larger.

Seriously, this site gets more pathetic by the day and its no wonder other 1st world countries scratch their heads at us...

Old 08-05-2012, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffersondavis View Post
Ironically what you state is the truth about the public union thugs and their godless liberal ilk.
I would submit that "godlessness" is the key attribute of our pinko comrades. Who else but the godless would have our children learn that Heather Has Two Mommies or support a progressive income tax or a social safety net or cuts to the U.S. military? I think Jesus was clear in his teachings: "Blessed are the job creators," "It's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve," "The only good red is deader than the Dead Sea" and though he never weighed in directly on war, I think it's safe to say Jesus would have favored only the most enhanced of the enhanced interrogations of deadly brown people out to take away our American ways of life.

Old 08-05-2012, 02:37 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,917,737 times
Quote:
Actually our beloved dumbass governor made it easier to carry firearms. Have you not heard?

Also other places suffer such similar issues because we are dealing with a large country where some states have more liberal gun laws. As such criminals can go to another state and purchase them or smuggle them.

The only solution is a federal control mandate to restrict the access to firearms. I know that sounds crazy to bafoons who think owning more guns makes the world safer. (because it clearly makes places such as Somalia safer) I currently am residing in Germany until the end of summer and they have strict gun legislation and as such I live in a city of 3.4 million and feel incredibly safe. Even more so than my smaller city in the USA that I reside in.
And I was in the UK for several months and I was scared staying out past dark in Slough, where every angry teenager and 20 something wields a knife and might practice their stabbing on me. What's your point? Guns today, knives tomorrow. Should we just get to the point, and have all our hands amputated at birth so that no one may wield a deadly weapon in the future? Grow up

Old 08-05-2012, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by F40 View Post
Relax. I just reped ya a few minutes ago. I'm still LMAO at your crazy rant. I had thought you were being sarcastic at first than I read it again saw you were serious and blew coke out my nose when I saw that this was not sarcastic.

Wish I could rep ya again BWAHAHAHA......
With the exception of plaid, there is nothing I hate more than sarcasm.

29,407 posts, read 21,994,436 times
Quote:
Actually our beloved dumbass governor made it easier to carry firearms. Have you not heard?

Also other places suffer such similar issues because we are dealing with a large country where some states have more liberal gun laws. As such criminals can go to another state and purchase them or smuggle them.

The only solution is a federal control mandate to restrict the access to firearms. I know that sounds crazy to bafoons who think owning more guns makes the world safer. (because it clearly makes places such as Somalia safer) I currently am residing in Germany until the end of summer and they have strict gun legislation and as such I live in a city of 3.4 million and feel incredibly safe. Even more so than my smaller city in the USA that I reside in.
Well it did take a while but somebody finally blamed Walker. Good work.

2,523 posts, read 2,202,057 times
This forum is a shame.

47,525 posts, read 69,668,317 times
Quote:
Guns are not made to kill? OH THAT IS RICH! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously do the conservatives just get dumber and dumber to debate with on this site or are you all just trolls?

Yes a gun fire a projectile and for many years of history that projectile was designed to kill people in battle. I could kill someone with a printing press but who in their right mind would do that? Guns are made to kill people swiftly and easily. They serve no other purpose in society other than to make males feel like they are under the illusion of protection and to make their penises feel larger.

Seriously, this site gets more pathetic by the day and its no wonder other 1st world countries scratch their heads at us...
Yeah countries like Mexico with it's strict gun laws -- and their homicide rate went out the roof.

And why the hell are you comparing us with European nations? That's a bunch of white people, maybe you're racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies