Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2012, 08:24 PM

13,290 posts, read 15,262,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
I stated a personal opinion, why do I have to supply a link?

Have people gotten so stupid they can't have a personal opinion and must rely on a website for how they should feel and how they should think?

Truly pathetic....
Some people form personal opinions based upon factual evidence.
Some people form personal opinions based upon bull****.

If your personal opinion is based upon the former you should be able to give evidence supporting it.
If your personal opinion is based upon the latter then you should keep it to yourself.

Old 10-17-2012, 08:25 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,076,521 times
Quote:
I stated a personal opinion, why do I have to supply a link?

Have people gotten so stupid they can't have a personal opinion and must rely on a website for how they should feel and how they should think?

Truly pathetic....
It's just that this "personal opinion":

Quote:
Two homosexuals adopt a child, that child will almost assuredly grow up gay... Gay people cannot conceive, hence population control....
is about as stupid as having a "personal opinion" of, oh let's say, that the Sun revolves around the Earth.

Old 10-17-2012, 08:27 PM

15,913 posts, read 20,157,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
It's just that this "personal opinion":

is about as stupid as having a "personal opinion" of, oh let's say, that the Sun revolves around the Earth.
Calling me stupid twice in the same thread....

You deserve the Darwin Award......

Old 10-17-2012, 08:29 PM

Quote:

First time. I previously referred to your "personal opinion" that gays somehow turn children gay as idiotic and dumb.

Old 10-17-2012, 08:29 PM

Quote:

What does calling you stupid...twice in the same thread...gasp...have to do with the poster's ability to pass on genes? To suggest that it does, is kinda...well, stupid.

Old 10-17-2012, 08:40 PM

15,913 posts, read 20,157,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
What does calling you stupid...twice in the same thread...gasp...have to do with the poster's ability to pass on genes? To suggest that it does, is kinda...well, stupid.
Show me how a man can impregnate another man and that man carries the fetus through until conception.

Can't can they?

So now we have two gay men that cannot conceive children can only adopt and we KNOW gay men stick with gay men and lesbians stick with lesbians so they cannot conceive on their own, right there the population decreases....and as LTGB becomes more mainstream the birth rate will drop even more..

In a few generations the TGBL community will self implode for lack of bodies....

Old 10-17-2012, 08:42 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,567,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternPilgrim View Post
You're lying through your teeth and you know it. Straight people have to teach school children about your perversion. Straight people have to issue your fake "marriage" licenses. Straight people have to keep their mouths shut about the truth or they lose their jobs and their livelihoods. Straight people have to keep your magazines and books in their libraries. Straight people have to enforce your evil laws. Straight people have to watch your obscene PDAs. Straight people have to deal with your diseases, dysfunction, and self-inflicted broken lives. Straight people are already being forced to print and distribute your literature (Virginia, Washington, Ontario), photograph your phony "weddings" (New Mexico), place innocent children in your homes, etc. or face legal penalties. Straight people have to permit and accommodate homosexual acts in their privately owned homes, apartments, lodges, hotels, and motels. There is literally no end to this. Straight people will "say uncle" or be crushed by the law.
Please explain why it is so very evil for a person to love one of the same sex. Meanwhile, are you the only one you know who complains about being forced to protect or promote things that have to do with being gay? Meanwhile, if straight people can legitimately make money off of gay people, why look foolish complaining about it?

Old 10-17-2012, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Show me how a man can impregnate another man and that man carries the fetus through until conception.

Can't can they?

So now we have two gay men that cannot conceive children can only adopt and we KNOW gay men stick with gay men and lesbians stick with lesbians so they cannot conceive on their own, right there the population decreases....and as LTGB becomes more mainstream the birth rate will drop even more..

In a few generations the TGBL community will self implode for lack of bodies....
It's like talking to a brick wall...

Old 10-17-2012, 08:47 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,567,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternPilgrim View Post

Interracial marriage may be wise or unwise, depending on the circumstances, but it is not and never has been considered intrinsically immoral or invalid by the Church. It is real, it exists, it has always existed. Same-sex "marriage", on the other hand, does not exist and never will exist. It is a fiction and an impossibility. When the state organizes itself around a lie - especially a lie pertaining to something as fundamental to society as marriage - the inevitable result is tyranny, and that's exactly what we're seeing today.
Meanwhile, does same sex marriage devalue and weaken your marriage so much that you may have to get divorced, assuming you have been able to find someone who'd marry you?

Old 10-17-2012, 08:47 PM

Quote:

Can't can they?

ROFL

Be careful, you might get hat-tricked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.