Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2012, 10:33 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Why do you constantly feel the need to come into these threads and tell everyone to mind their own beeswax when you should be doing the same and just not posting here if that is your feeling.

It's an opinion forum, if you didn't catch that the first 1000 times.
I didn't tell anyone to mind their own business. I said that it's unreasonable to get upset over someone possibly ruining their own chances for endorsements.

It ain't necessary for you to come at me in order to curry favor and respect from the people that are roasting you about the stance you're taking in the thread.

YEA....i see right through it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2012, 10:36 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It's better if they vent their anger here on the boards than on the streets We don't need another 'patriot' from Wisconsin who feels like it is time to "water the tree of liberty" with other people's blood.

It's a shame they are incapable of celebrating the medal this guy brought to the US. It's a tight race against China, and every medal counts.
insinuating that some of the posters on this thread be potential mass murderers is just wrong. Stick that medal where the sun dont shine! Some people would sell their mamas for a buck

Old 08-10-2012, 10:38 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
insinuating that some of the posters on this thread be potential mass murderers is just wrong. Stick that medal where the sun dont shine! Some people would sell their mamas for a buck
Yes..the globalists at work. Can't love your country too much now...

Old 08-10-2012, 10:39 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
Big deal. This guy earned the right to do that. It's not like he raised a fist at the United States. Let him have his moment in the sun. I am proud of him.
He earned the right to fly the flag of a country he wasn't even representing in the Olympics? WTH?

Old 08-10-2012, 10:40 AM

3,325 posts, read 3,170,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
Many MEXICANS sure, but not Mexican-American's. Are you in his head? Or are you just projecting your own disdain?

The xenophobia is out of control.
A better question is just "whose zenophobia" are you refering to?

Invasion 2010: Los Angeles Teacher Calls For Race War In America - YouTube

Old 08-10-2012, 10:40 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
I wonder how South Koreans would react if their athlete who may have escaped North Korea to South Korea were to wave both flags while representing South Korea in the games.

I wonder how Mexicans whould react if their athlete orginally came from the U.S.A but represented Mexico in the games were to wave both flags.

I wonder how Iraqis would react if their athlete was a expat from Iran and waved both flags while representing Iraq in the games or better yet a Jew that migrated to Iraq or Iran and he waved the Israeli flag along with the Iraqi or Iranian flag.

I wonder how the English would react if their person also waved a Irish flag or a Australian flag.

I wonder how Canadians would react if their person originated from the U.S.A and waved both flags while representing Canada in the games.

I doubt there would be tolerence shown.

Old 08-10-2012, 10:42 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I wonder how South Koreans would react if their athlete who may have escaped North Korea to South Korea were to wave both flags while representing South Korea in the games.

I wonder how Mexicans whould react if their athlete orginally came from the U.S.A but represented Mexico in the games were to wave both flags.

I wonder how Iraqis would react if their athlete was a expat from Iran and waved both flags while representing Iraq in the games or better yet a Jew that migrated to Iraq and he waved the Israeli flag along with the Iraqi flag.

I wonder how the English would react if their person also waved a Irish flag or a Australian flag.

I wonder how Canadians would react if their person originated from the U.S.A and waved both flags while representing Canada in the games.

I doubt there would be tolerence shown.
So we should jail his whole family for a few years and then kill them?

Old 08-10-2012, 10:45 AM
F40

826 posts, read 857,504 times
Curious to see what corp.will sponser him . I think this kid made a bad choice finacially. But maybe money is not that important to him.we'll see.

Old 08-10-2012, 10:45 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So we should jail his whole family for a few years and then kill them?

No but he should be stripped and shunned. There is a time and place for everything, what he did was disrespect.

Old 08-10-2012, 10:50 AM

3,325 posts, read 3,170,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
go back to mexico!!! imagine if it was the other way round

Funny you should mention that....

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies